Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ At the library or what you don't say aroung teh author. ❯ in the library or what you don't say around teh author ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]







IN THE LIBRARY or WHAT YOU DON'T SAY AROUND THE AUTHOR.
The yu-Yu-Hokusho characters do not belong to me, although I would give almost anything for Hiei and Kurama, you know while we're at it, I'd take the Trigun guys, the Nedesico ship and guys, Neon Genesis... OH! I've gotten of track, sorry. Well I do not own the characters of Yu-Yu Hakusho although I do own myself, and the cyoot Chihuahua. So have fun reading peeps!

"So why do we have to be here again?" Hiei asked. "Be a little quieter please Hiei. but we're here because I have an essay to do on the Chihuahua and the library is the best place to do it in." the red head said. "A what? Sounds like a creature that you'd eat." Hiei muttered, a little more quietly that time. "Oh, well when the Aztecs were around that was one of the main purposes of the Chiuhauhua." he pulled out a book and opened it. "See, here's a picture." Hiei looked at the small bodied, big eyed, and large eared creature. "That is either the ugliest thing I've ever seen or the stupidest." Kurama shrugged. "I'd be careful about what you say, the author has one." Hiei stared. "That kind of thing? He-he HA-HA-HA-HA!" Hiei started to crack up. I walked up to them and poked on Kurama and Hiei's shoulder. "What?" Kurama asked turning. "Oh, it's you Silver dragon. I didn't know that you were here. How's it going?" he asked. "Fine." I says. I turned to Hiei and stared at him, he quickly shaped up. "Hello Hiei. I find you think of my dog's breed funny." I said smiling showing my teeth that were even sharper than his. "Umm. They're interesting. There cool and interesting and odd and interesting and probably taste good." I laughed. "Did you also know that they were wild and lived in packs and could bring down large animals that were the size of deer, only occasionally losing one when attacking the same thing as another such as wolves?" I asked. "No. I don't believe it though." Hiei stated. The fact that a group of tiny rats could fight like that, Hiei thought ridiculous. "Okay then, if it's ridiculous than we will see how you do?" I said. I whistled and there was a sound of many feet hitting the ground and yelps heard. Then out came a large group of Chihuahua and attacked Hiei. Kurama and I laughed as Hiei tried to get them off but soon was surrounded and being beaten. I laughed. "Hey, Kurama, are you taking notes on the fighting style of wild Chihuahua?" I asked. "Nope, even better, recording it." he said. I laughed and finally after feeling Hiei had had enough, I whistled and called them back. Hiei stood up, only to find the leader still hanging on his left arm. "This one isn't letting go." he said. "Oh, that's mine." I said walking over and plucking her off him. "I hope you've learned a lesson." I said glaring at him. "hn." he replied. "Well at least you have something for your report I said sighing. Kurama smiled. "Yeah, although I do wonder how the authors come and go in writing." he said going off topic. "OH, that's a secret." I said smiling. "Well I have to go, you have that report to do and Hiei needs to learn the difference between arrogence and jerkness. Well bye."
Kurama smiled and waved then turned his attention to Hiei. "I hope you've learned your lesson." he said. "Yah, never trust the author, they might attack you if your not careful."

Owarie. . . .

Yeah, I know, insane and has absolutely no point. But its hard to concentrate when your watching Edwards Scissor-hands. I thought it might be funny to have an author attacking characters story so I had them in the library doing a report on what else, but Chihuahua. Well I welcome all insights, insults and inanimate objects that are thrown at me.