Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Baby sitting Demons ❯ Baby sitting Demons ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Don't own Yu Yu Hakusho. But you should know that. ^-^ But I do own Suko ( she is girl who turns Hiei and Kurama into kids.) I also want to thank my friend Chou-Mi she is my `editor' English is not to good, so she corrects what I do wrong. Thanks!

______________________________________________________

The flowers in Kurama's yard were full of life. Beauty everywhere. " Such beautiful flowers. To bad soon they will not get the power they are getting now." Came a young girls voice. " To break my spell. I must turn two demons into children. Easy task. I already have picked them out!" The girl had dark red hair and brilliant blue eyes. She was dressed in a gypsy outfit with many bracelets on her arms. " But how will I do it. Ah! I know." She smirked "Urameshi Yusuke. I hope you know how to baby sit demons."

" Kurama. When are we leaving? I am ready to go back to the Makai." Hiei said looking at the humans running around. " I am sick of this foolish place." Kurama only smiled. "We will be going back soon. I just have to get something from my house."

Hiei crossed his arms. He thought when Kurama told him this was going to be quick, It was going to be a few seconds. For Hiei that was all he needed. Instead, they were here for a week, but the week was almost over. " Hn. Yusuke and that fool Kuwabara are already back there waiting on us. Hurry up and get your things."

It only took Kurama a few minutes to get what he needed. When he came back out he saw Shiori coming. "Shuuichi? What are you doing in that outfit?" The question was simple. But Kurama had no simple answer for it. He looked at his outfit. " How will I explain this to mother? I am usually in my school uniform. Never in anything like this." Kurama was wearing a yellow Chinese looking outfit. " Well mother. I um. I am going somewhere. And I.. I am wearing this?" Shiori looked at her son, but nodded. " When will you be back?" Kurama looked up into the tree Hiei was in. He was in his normal position when he rests in a tree. He was smirking. Kurama looked away from the fire demon. " I am not really sure mother." She sighed. She knew her son was going to be gone for awhile. " Well just be careful okay?" Kurama nodded. " I will. I need to be going now." He kissed his mother on the cheek and smiled. " I will be back soon."

After awhile of reassuring his mother he would be fine on this `trip' he got away. " Hn. It's about time fox!" Hiei growled jumping out of the tree and catching up to him in less than a second. " I am sorry Hiei. I did not think she would be so worried." Hiei looked annoyed. " Hn."

They both finally made it to the Makai. They were walking threw a forest when both Kurama and Hiei stopped in there place. Someone was behind them. Hiei grabbed his katana and turned around ready to attack. " Woah! Hello there boys! No need to attack!" It was Botan the perky `grim reaper'. Her blue hair was blowing in a light breeze. " Hn. What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be with that fool Koenma?"

" I heard that Hiei." Hiei spun around to see Koenma in his teenage form. Hiei only crossed his arms and did his famous "hn." Kurama smiled. " Sorry we are late. Where are Yusuke and Kuwabara?"

" They are waiting over in that house." Koenma pointed in the direction. Kurama bowed and smiled again.

" Oh there they are. So they came back to the Makai? Oh well I don't care. As long as I get rid of this curse, I will be able to grow up and now stay in this child's body." The girl smirked " Show time."

She sat in front of a tall tree with two flowers in her hand. Her knee's were brought up to her chest, her head buried in her arms. She `cried' or at least tried. It was hard to cry if nothing is really wrong.

Kurama and the rest saw her. He crouched down next to her, Hiei stood behind him. " Excuse me? Is something wrong?" She looked up her eyes full of tears. She actually managed to get tears. She lowered her gaze from his emerald eyes. " M-my flowers. I wanted to give them to someone today. But have found no one who wants them. Would you take them? You and your friend?" She looked at Hiei then back to Kurama. " These flowers? You wish to give them away. Why not keep their beauty for you to enjoy?" Kurama asked staring at the beautiful red flowers in her hand. " I want to give them to someone else. So they can be happy. I have heard these flowers bring good luck. Will you please take them?" Kurama did not see her plan. He took the flowers from her and gave one to Hiei. " Hn. What am I going to do with something like this?" Kurama shrugged. The girl stood up. " Enjoy your last few minutes of being a adult!" She jumped into a tree and out of sight. The flowers released a powder that covered both Hiei and Kurama. " Kurama?! Hiei?!" Botan yelled. Koenma stared in disbelief. It was a trick. When the smoke cleared there were not two `teenage' demons they were both three years old. Kurama was a humanized three- year old Youko and Hiei was a three- year old fire demon. Both meaning trouble, for Yusuke and the rest. Kurama looked up at Botan who squealed at how cute they both were. Kurama's ears laid against his head trying to lighten they high sound. Kurama's tail swished back and forth behind him. Hiei's katana was laying on the ground much to big for the even smaller koorime. " Botan. Stay here! I am going to get Yusuke." Botan nodded at his orders. How hard could it be? They were just three. Kurama and Hiei looked at each other, they both had a sly smile on their small faces. " Hello there little ones. Want to play?" They exchanged looks again. " Yeah!" Kurama said his voice a bit higher. " I know what to play! Now close your eyes!" Hiei started laughing. He knew just what Kurama was going to do. Botan closed her eyes as told.

She opened her eyes, only to see she was tied up in vines. Kurama and Hiei were both laughing. " Hey now! This is not funny! I want you two to get me down now!" They both shook there heads and started laughing again. " Lets go play over there!" Hiei suggested. Kurama nodded, they both took off running leaving Botan dangling from a tree. " If you don't come back you will both get a spanking!" She yelled. No use, they did not care they kept on running until out of sight. " Oh dear. I don't think they will be happy when I tell them what happened."

_____________________________________________________

Ok this is another story I am starting. Please review and tell me if I should continue. Next chapter will be Yusuke and Kuwabara trying to get Hiei and Kurama who just want to have fun and play.