Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Baby sitting Demons ❯ Lets Play! ( Chapter 17 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

So sorry no update sooner! I know this long story, so sorry!

Disclaimer: Don't own anything only Suko.

Hiei opened his eyes; he was feeling a lot better today. Sitting up he looked over to where Kurama was suppose to be sleeping but found him missing.

" Kurama-chan?" The small fire demon called. He jumped out of bed and ran out of the room. He found Kurama playing with blocks while waiting on breakfast.

" Hiei-chan!" Kurama exclaimed happily. He hopped over to the jaganshi. " Lets play blocks!" Hiei nodded. He really wanted to play; it's been such a long time since he has. Keiko walked on seeing Hiei; she smiled at him and stooped down next to him.

" Hiei-chan are you feeling better?"

" Yup! Keiko-chan I'm all better!" Hiei smiled at her. " I want to play Keiko-chan!" Yukina set food on the table.

" He looks better to me. He will be fun lets let him play." Keiko nodded. Hiei and Kurama both jumped and cheered. " But first come eat." Yukina pointed to the food.

The young fox and fire demon ran to the table. They wanted to eat as fast as they could so they could play like there was no tomorrow. Decided that using a utensil would make them eat slower they scooped the food into there hands and shoved it into their mouth.

" Slow down you two." Keiko patted Hiei on the back that was coughing from the food going down the wrong tube. Kurama had bits of food on his face and even in his long silver hair. Yukina only giggled as she started on her own breakfast as well.

" See fool, if only you had stopped complaining we would have gotten here sooner!" Kinaka yelled at Yusuke who stuffed his hands in his pockets of his green jacket. They finally made it over the mountain and to their destination.

" Yeah well!" Yusuke pointed his finger at Kinaka not to sure on what to say now. Kinaka raised an eyebrow then turned and walked away from him.

" Where are you going?" Kuwabara asked staying a few steps away from the fox half-breed. Kinaka mumbled to herself about how stupid humans could be.

" I'm going to the master of potions, am I going alone?" Youka ran up to Kinaka. " Nope! I'm going with you! I think Suko-chan is too!" The young kitsune looked over to the dark redheaded girl.

" Right Suko-chan?" Suko nodded. " Of course."

Kigame looked at Kinaka's face, it showed she was in thought.

" They think I do not know? I'm not stupid." Kinaka thought to herself. The cat demon walked next to her, not sure what to say.

" Kinaka.. What's wrong?"

" Nothing is wrong Kigame!" Kinaka snapped. Kigame's ears flattened to her head.

" You don't have to yell! Sheesh!" Kigame left Kinaka alone and started talking happily to who ever would listen.

The group all went into the small town, merchants were everywhere, and demons roamed the streets.

" Nice place.." Yusuke said sarcastically. He looked at the dried blood on the ground.

Kinaka only glared at him. " Here we are. This is where he makes all his potions." She stopped in front of a small wooden building. Kuwabara had to duck to get in. They looked around seeing no sight of any creature or demon that was running this shop.

" Well? Where is he?"

" I guess he is not here!" Youka told Yusuke. She walked around the small shack like building, touching everything in her reach.

" He's not here! You mean we came all this way for nothing?!" Yusuke kept on yelling.

" Will you shut up? He will be back later. We just need to wait." Kinaka sat down, she crossed her arms and closed her eyes.

" She's right. We just have to wait!" Youka watched as Kigame sat next to Kinaka. Yusuke sighed heavily.

" Yu-chan!" Youka smiled.

" What?"

" Make up a story!"

" WHAT?!"

" Please?" Youka's eyes flooded with tears.

" Fine! Stupid fox.." Youka smiled, she learned how to `fake cry' by Suko. It seems to work very well.

Youka jumped into Yusuke's lap waiting for the story to begin.

" Keiko-chan!!" Kurama yelled, he was running around in circles trying to get a piece of duct tape off of his tail.

Hiei grabbed his tail and started pulling at it. After a while of nothing happening he started pulling harder.

" Ow! Hiei-chan!" Kurama whined snatching his tail away from the fire demon. Keiko ran in, she saw what happened to Kurama and sighed. Picking him up she placed him in her lap.

" Kurama-chan. Hold still, I will get it off of your tail." The human gripped his silver tail tightly and gave a very hard pull. He yelped at the sudden pain, the tape took a bit of hair with it.

" How did that get on your tail?" Yukina asked walking over to the fox. Kurama looked at Hiei who had a roll of the tape in his hands, he was pulling at it and biting it with his small fangs.

" Hiei-chan did!" Kurama pointed an accusing finger at the fire demon. It was Hiei's fault after all it got stuck to him.

Keiko took the tape away from Hiei. " Hiei-chan. lets not play with this right now. Why don't you watch TV or something?"

" TV!" They both cheered

" Is that what you want to do then?" Keiko asked.

" TV!"

" All right then." Keiko picked up Kurama and Yukina did the same with Hiei, they set them on the couch and turned it on.

" What do you want to watch?" Yukina handed the changer to Keiko, she never really figured out how to use that human thing yet.

" Just tell me when to stop ok?" Keiko started surfing threw the channels, going by cartoons and everything kids would like.

" Stop!" They both yelled, the channel had on something about robbers.

" You guys, this might be to scary for you. How about something else?" Yukina suggested, but Hiei and Kurama shook their heads no. Yukina and Keiko let out a defeated sigh, looked like Hiei and Kurama would get to see what they wanted.

Yukina got up. " Well all right, I just hope you don't get too scared."

" Me too." Keiko got up as well and headed into the kitchen with Yukina.

" Watch out! They're going to shoot you!" Hiei jumped up while he was yelling at the TV screen. Kurama sat still his eyes never leaving the screen. He was mesmerized by everything he saw. Hiei still yelled hoping to get the person on the screens attention.

After the show was over Hiei and Kurama were running around pretending they were robbers.

Kurama tied Hiei up to a chair with a vine he grew, Hiei struggled.

" I don't want to be the one to get caught! You be the one!" The fire demon complained.

" No! I don't either!" Kurama crossed his arms.

Keiko walked in seeing the two demons fighting. " What's wrong you two?" Hiei was pouting, he burned threw the vine.

" I don't want to be the robber who gets caught! Make Kurama-chan be the one!"

" No make Hiei-chan!" They continued to argue, Keiko had enough of this, and she grabbed them both and sat them on the couch. " How about no one?"

" That's no fun!" The half koorime continued his pout. Kurama thought of an idea, he smiled and whispered into Hiei's ear who smiled as well.

" All right!"

" Keiko-chan will you play with us?" Kurama and Hiei asked together. It made it even harder to say no.

" Of course."

They both cheered. " Sit in that chair!" The fire demon pointed to one, Keiko took a seat and watched.

"Ew gus! Et e oh!" ( You guys! Let me go!) Keiko was tied by a vine and gagged, if she knew this is what would happen she would have said no. Kurama and Hiei did not listen, they continued to play, Kurama would pretend to shoot Hiei and Hiei would do the same to Kurama. They both started laughing.

"EWINA-AN!" (YUKINA-CHAN!)

Yukina came rushing in when she heard all of the noise, she was much surprised to find Keiko tied up and gagged and Hiei and Kurama laughing.

" Keiko-chan are you ok?" She untied the vine and took the gag out. Keiko took in several breaths trying to calm herself down.

" Yes. Thank you. I'm fine."

" Keiko-chan can we play that again?" Kurama tugged on her outfit. Hiei went over to Yukina, she picked him up and smiled at him.

" No, um lets do something else. How about we go to the park again?" Kurama and Hiei both nodded, sounded like fun to them.

Keiko made a picnic lunch for all of them, and brought money just incase they saw the ice cream man, she would hate to have two mad demons with her.

They walked down the street on their way to the park, Kurama wanted to walk so he walked in between Keiko and Yukina. After awhile Hiei wanted to walk as well, the two demons seemed to be on sugar high, they were jumping all around.

" Are they ok?" Keiko asked. Yukina giggled. " They're fine, they're just playing."

The park finally came into view.

" The park! The park!" Both demons took off running leaving the human and the koorime behind.

" Hiei-chan! Kurama-chan! Wait for us!" They both ran after them. " Please play nicely with the other kids! Please!" Keiko yelled after them. They sat on a bench near them. This was turning out to be a bad idea.

" Lets go swing!" Kurama pointed to the swings, Hiei nodded but he noticed they were all full. " They took our swing!" Hiei yelled in out rage, he wanted to swing really bad, and no human was going to stop him.

Kurama laughed. " I know what to do!"

" Yu-chan… That story was very bad." Youka commented, she was really hoping for something better.

" Well at least YOU stayed awake for it!" Yusuke looked around at everyone who was asleep. " Man. How long is this guy going to take?" Yusuke stood up and walked outside for some fresh air. Youka watched as he left then her eyes wandered over to Suko who was awake now.

" Youka-chan, let's talk." Suko smiled and moved over to make room for the small fox demon.

Kinaka was looking down her hair covering her opened eyes, she listened carefully with her ears.

" You know how to use the flower right?" Youka nodded. " Yup! I do!" Suko sighed, she just hoped no one could hear them.

" Great, we will get what we want REAL soon."

Youka nodded. " Yup, maybe then.." Youka blushed getting the pictures of Youko out of her head.

" Maybe what?"

" N-nothing! I'm going to see what Yu-chan is doing!" Youka got up as fast as she could and ran out of the small building. Suko shook her head.

" Such a innocent fox.."

So sorry took long. But here it is! Hope still like, so sorry long. End coming close as see you see.

Next story have what Kurama, Hiei do to kids on swing and getting potion.

First write more to first story did. Hiei and the Umbrella.

Thank you all for reviews! I love reviews!