Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Battle of the Bands ❯ A Perfect Weekend Ruined... ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: Hiei: Do we really have too say this???

Akuma: YES!!!! AND WE'RE GOING TOO MAKE YOU SAY IT!!!!!! SHORTY!

Hiei: WHAT?!?!?!!?! SHORTY!!!!!!!!

K&HGF: YES!!! And you are very VERY short!!

Hiei: Baka Ningens

Akuma: WHAT?!?!?!!? THAT'S IT!! ARCTIC WOLF!

K&HGF:FLAMING ORA!!!!!!!!!!!

Hiei: GRRR….. fine, these ladies do not own YYH or any copyrighted songs they list ok!!!!!

Chapter 1: A Perfect Weekend Ruined…

"Hey guys! I got tickets for the Battle of the Bands concert this weekend!!!" Yusuke yelled .

"Oh! Sounds like fun, a lot better than the one we have at school!" Yuri stated (since our battle was only two songs pre-recorded earlier…)

"Ok!" Yuko shouted! Ummm… Yuko, what's the battle of the bands??? Suki asked mentally Battle of the bands is a music competition that other people go in and see who's best! It's really fun too see and they all do really well!

"What's the battle of the bands guys?" Hiei and Kuronue asked

*sigh* "Battle of the bands is a music competition that other people go in and see who's best!" Yuri said.

"HEY I JUST SAID THAT TOO SUKI!!!!" Yuko said

"I know, that's where I got the material!" Yuri said

"YOU WENT INTO MY MIND WITHOUT TELLING ME!!!! HOW DARE YOU!!! THAT'S IT! I'M GOIN IN YOUR MIND AND SEE WHATS GOIN ON THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!" Yuko screamed.

"Go right on ahead, I have nothing too hide ^_^".

"FINE THAN I WILL!!!!!!"

"HEY GUYS STOP FIGHTING!!!!!!" Kurama said furious.

"When did you start to yell!" They both said in unison.

"When you guys started to get on my nerves I don't feel good today I have a major headache!!!!" Kurama said

"After that stupid anger management class who wouldn't still have a headache!" Yuko sthought.

"I don't know, hmmm… I don't have one Yuko." Hiei said

"WILL YOU ALL STOP READING MY MIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Yuko screamed

"Hmmm… I guess so…" Kuronue said sadly.

"THAT'S NOT FAIR!! WHY DON'T YOU ALL READ AKAI'S MIND SHES JUST SITTING THERE ANYWAYS, SHE MUST BE THINKING OF SOMETHING REALLY INTERESTING!!!!!!!"

"Nah, we're all really interested in what you're thinking at this moment." Yuri said

"WHY ME!!!!!!" Yuko says angrily

"Because Yoko is a perv anyways, so we're not really interested in that, and I don't really have a yoko, just a human form, and why would I even try reading my own mind!!!" Yuri said.

"So really, you're yoko is neat but mean, and it's fun!" Kuronue said.

" SHUT UP KURONUE YOU WERE JUST AS BAD AS MY BROTHER!!!" Yuko screams as she leaves the room.

"Do you really think that we over did it this time??" Kurama says.

"Prolly, but we can't do anything about it now!" Kuronue says cheerfully.

Than, Koenma pops up on Yusuke's computer-briefcase thingy (A/N if any one knows what its called please tell us!) "Good, most of you are here, but what happened too Yuko hmmm..?"

"Uhhh… she got a little mad so she left." Yusuke says.

"Well, someone must tell her of the information I am about to give you."

"HELLO?!?! WHY DO YOU SAY THAT!!! AKAI AND I ARE BEST FRIENDS WITH HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Yuri screams angrily.

"Ok than, I have an important mission for you all!"

"SPILL IT!" Yusuke screams.

"OK! Ok… I want you all too enter the Battle of the Bands this weekend!"

"WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!" They all scream.

"Yes, there is a band made of fierce demons trying too hide from me so I need too fetch them ASAP!"

"Fine…" They all say in disappointment.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

HAHAHA! That's the end of chappie 1 tell us how you liked it m'kay! Ttyl!

-K&HGF and Akuma11424-