Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Being Grounded Sucks... ❯ Butterflies and Candy Milk ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Okay, I may have listened to a talking TV and pissed off Hiei, but breaking into Kurama's house? That's worse than both things put together!
Okay, so Yusuke and I are scaling this damn wall because “Kurama's mom is home” and “we don't want to explain anything”. Damn you, Yusuke! I don't give a shit! There's a front door, let's use it! Wow! What a concept! Grasp it, Yusuke, grasp it!
Now, just about halfway up the vertical piece of crap, I get another image. Brown eyes crying above me, I hear the beeping, more crying in the background. You know, the usual.
Suddenly, I'm back to…reality? Whatever, and I'm falling off the damn house. That's just DANDY! Okay, I'm in the YuYu Hakusho Realm of Doom, but all I could think was `Damn you Kagome! You make running and falling in skirts look too damn easy!'
-brief interruption-
Kagome: I don't know if I should take that as a compliment or an insult…
Hunter: Shut the hell up!
-back to the story-
I hit the ground hard and just stare up at Yusuke, who is just staring back down at me…blinking…damn him to the fiery depths of Hell…
“You okay?” He asked, a “duh” look on his face…I'm gonna kill 'im!
“I'm just fine…just trying to figure out your DEMISE!” I screamed, literally FLYING up to meet him.
How might you ask? I RANDOMLY sprouted wings!
“Oh cool!” I cried, looking at them. “Wait! *smack* stay focused!”
Now, even though it seems that people with great big, 15-foot wing spans don't catch attention…they do. And as luck would have it, our witness went SCREAMING down the street.
Life's getting easier by the minute, isn't it?
Yusuke stared at my wings, which were fiery and very deadly looking, and muttered something that oddly sounded like “Oh shit, I'm dead and going to Hell.” But I could be wrong.
Then he DOVE off of the wall, caught me by surprise, and brought me down to the hard ground, AGAIN, and my wings reclining…at the worst of moments. Holy shit, mother fucker bitch!
NOW, Kurama comes out to see some moron is running around screaming bloody murder…only to see Yusuke…on top of me in a rather…uncomfortable position.
“Get off of me! Get off of me! Get off of me!” I screamed, slamming my palms against Yusuke's chest, causing MYSELF physical harm. God, Hollywood really gets you believing shit, don't it?
Anywho, Kurama finally speaks once Yusuke and I situate ourselves five feet away from each other in an upright standing position and the screaming idiot hyperventilated himself to unconsciousness.
“Yusuke! What on EARTH are you doing?” Kurama asked, meaning the hentai-ness of our previous position. Men are such pigs.
“I came here because we need to talk…about…it…” Yusuke said, glancing over at me.
IT! IT! I was about to pummel the little bugger when suddenly I remembered:
“Hey, Yusuke. What about Hiei? He's gonna wake up soon…”
Kurama was confused(Hunter: Kurama is confused! My goal in life has been achieved!) and Yusuke looked as though someone cut his-not gonna finish that sentence*itches the back of head*
“Kurama! Get Botan and Kuwabara and wait at this chicks house!”
As to how Kurama was going to find Botan and my house, I had no idea. What I was more worried about was a very pissed off Koorime who was currently unconscious in my room…at least I HOPE he was still unconscious…
--
Authors Note: Okay, this chapter's title has
nothing, whatsoever to do with the chapter itself…it was just something that came to my mind…