Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Black star ❯ WHEE! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hullo, and welcome to my first fanfic! I hope you all enjoy it!

I don't own YYH. -.- But I wish I did…

BLACK STAR, CHATPER ONE: WHEE!

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0

Deep In Reikai, In the prison cells, there was a girl. She had silver hair, tied tightly in a ponytail, with sea-blue eyes. The girl was bound in a straight jacket, with chains wrapped around her. The cell was guarded with more ogres than some others. The girl mumbled something as she stared out the window, looking at the River Styx.

She would wait…wait for the opportune moment, when no one was watching, to break free.

She grinned happily. She couldn't wait. But first, she had to break free of the straightjacket and chains.

She wasn't mentally deranged…kind of. Its just that she escaped so many times that Koenma decided that would help her. It DIDN'T help, the straightjacket made her uncomfortable, as did the chains. She hated it.

The girl got put in prison in the first place because she stole an important artifact: The Black Star Necklace. It would increase the users powers to tremendous heights. She needed that, badly.

She was a thunder dragon, but a weak one at that. So weak, in fact, that it was surprising if she could even create some static electricity. This made her despised by a lot of demons.

She sighed. "Dammit!" The girl murmured. "If I hadn't gotten caught I could've gotten that stupid necklace!!" she pouted and looked out the window some more.

She would be free, even if she had to kill a few people to do so….

---

"Get up!" The girl heard a voice, plus the opening of cell doors. The girl dozed off apparently, and woken up to an ugly ogre, forcing the chains off of her. "The hell?" She asked, glaring. "Can't you let a girl sleep?" The ogre said nothing. He forced her up, and guided her out of the cell. "Lord Koenma wishes to speak with you." Another said, holding up a spear, just in case the girl escaped.

She sighed, nodded, and followed to ugly-ass ogres to Koenmas office.

"What the hell are you DOING??" a chibi form of the girl appeared on her shoulder. The chibi form had the same silver hair and blue eyes like her, but this chibi had little devil horns, bat wings, a dark gray dress, and black boots. This was obviously the girls' bad side. "This is your chance to escape! Go! Runnn!" The chibi squealed angrily.

Another Chibi appeared; only this time the good chibi wore a white dress, white boots, and had tiny angel wings. The good side, as you can call it. "No! Lord Koenma could be releasing you!" It said calmly.

The bad chibi kicked the good chibi in the head. "Dumbass! He could be executing us! We need to escape!!" she squealed. Good chibi glared and kicked Bad chibi's shin. "Now, I highly doubt that! We could be getting released for good behavior."

Bad Chibi pulled out a sword and charged. Good chibi pulled out a bow-and-arrow and fired like mad. The original girl glared and blew at them, flinging them to a wall, causing them to disappear.

(That was fun, wasn't it?)

---

Once the girl and the two ogres reached the office that belongs to Koenma, The ogres pushed the girl into the office, causing her to stumble and fall on her face. "Ow!" she mumbled, trying to get up, which was difficult because of the bind age of the straightjacket. One of the ogres walked up to her and took off the straightjacket. Underneath was a torn black shirt.

"Hey, how'd my shirt get torn? This is my favorite shirt…" she mumbled, poking her sleeve. She got up, brushed off her pants and boots, and looked up. Koenmas office; She hadn't been here in a while. Bleh. She hated it! She hated Reikai! She wanted to go home! But alas, she couldn't. Damn her luck, no?

She walked up to Koenmas desk, which was stamping papers. He mumbled something before looking up. "Hello Freya." Koenma said loud and clear.

The girl, now named Freya, Nodded. "What did you want to come see me for, Sir..?" she asked, boredly. "Please, have a seat." Koenma said, pointing to an empty seat in front of him. Freya shrugged and sat down.

"Now," Koenma began. "Im deciding to let you go free-" Koenma began, but cheering interrupted him. Freya looked happily at him. "For real??" she said, a big grin plastered on her face. "Yes…" Koenma said, clearly annoyed by the disruptance. "But, I must place you under the watch of The Reikai Tantei." He finished.

Freya turned her head. Sideways a bit. "Spirit detectives? But why?" she asked. "Im afraid you may go steal the Black Star Necklace again and go rampaging around the human world, killing innocents and torturing innocent bystanders. Freya nodded but sighed. That's not what she wanted to do…

"Fine fine. Where are they?" She asked, looking around. Koenma sighed. "I shall go get them. In the meantime...STAY RIGHT HERE." He said, his tone threatening. Freya `meep'ed and nodded. She watched him walk out if the office and sighed.

"Fascist." She murmured. Reikai Tantei?

…Damn.

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0

That is chapter one. Sorry its too short. I shall write more in the second chapter. R&R! =)