Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Blood Line ❯ A Stolen Kiss ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Blood Line.

Well hello everyone and thanks to the 3 reviews i have already, i love the fact that you read and review mine, ill read and review you alls stories tommorow. promise or maybe after i Wright and upload this. ^^

Hiei:You are scaring me

Me:o.O; How So?

Hiei: Your being nice.

Me: Cause i got readers out there.

Hiei:Hn! Stupid Readers,,,,I wont be nice.

Me: -_- Really Hiei,Be nice for me.

Kurama: Yes Hiei, do be nice, it does help things if you are nice to them.

Hiei:Hush up Fox, I might be nice for My woman.

Me: o.O;;

Kurama: Better be nice or ill tell her about your lil zoo in the back.

Hiei. -_- You Wouldnt.

Kurama: Maybe.

Me: Ummm, what about this Zoo.....O.o;;;

Hiei: Nuthing Hes jealous.

Kurama.: No he has ..............Orlando Bloom.

Hiei: Damn you Fox.

Me: Hiei, You overly compulsive koorime.

Hiei: o.O;

Me: No more Sweet Snow for you.

Hiei: o.O;;;

*************************************************************** **************

Chapter 6: A Stolen Kiss.

Monique watched as the guys all sat back and slowly flashed her a smile. "There Dessert,Sis?" Yusuke asked. She glanced up at her brother and slowly stood up,picking up her plate, her hand was quickly stopped when she felt the soft and smooth fingers of Hieis , fall ontop of her wrist. "Let me,help you." He said,without lifting to meet her eyes. She turned her attention toward her brother and nodded, her Blue eyes flashing with amusement at everyones comments of her cooking. "Yes Yusuke, theres some Chocolate cake, you hold on, ill bring you all a slice." She said as she began to collect the rest of the dishes which were soon tooken away from her when Hiei suddenly appeared beside her, taking the rest but a few plates she held in her left hands.

She smiled and turned walking into the kitchen, she found Hiei standing over the sink,his eyes locked on the sink,as the water slowly filled the sink up with hott sudsy water. She was shocked, her mouth slowly stood open,she walked over ,right behind him. "Hiei, you dont need to do that, besides we still got Dessert to eat." She felt him tighten and slowly loosen as she laid a hand to his shoulder. He slowly turned and his left hand fell across her waist. " Dessert also,, then i will do the dishes." She stood for a few moments in complete silence, her eyes were locked onto his ruby red orbs. "Hiei,,,,,Really......" She felt him lay his finger to her lips,and slid it slowly down, the weight of his finger pulled her bottom lip down a little, letting it quiver under his touch.

She was mesmerized,unable to move very much. "H-Hiei." She gasped out,he nodded ,a small smirk growing across his lips now as he leaned in a lil closer. "What,, i just want to return the favor , for this incredible meal.That a bad thing." She slowly shook her head, her eyes were seemingly glazy now as she stared him down. He Looked back and saw the cake sitting ontop of the counter, the chocolate icing was thick and looked creamy, the look made him even more hungry. "Hiei,,,, I,,,,,well,,,,,,i feel as if theres sumthing ...........You want to say........" She felt as his left hand slowly slid up on her hip.

He slowly walked over and pulled down 5 plates from the top of the cabinet and grabbed 5 forks, as he turned back around,surpressing a 'Hn' as he walked past her. She shook her head she followed after him,grabbing the cake up into her arms and slowly stepping into the dinning room, her face mustve shown her reaction cause she caught her brother and Kurama staring at her with worried eyes. "Is everything Ok Sis, you look like you saw a cute guy." She slowly nodded and managed a smile instead of the cheesy grin. "Yea, im fine guys, just a lil chocolate crazy i guess." She said as she took a seat at the table and swore she saw Hiei grin and blush.

She realized the cake wouldnt last to long, what with Her brother and Kuwabara running around. She watched as another dish was finished off in a matter of minutes. She stood and collected the plates,slipping into the kitchen to do the dishes, or at least try. Before she could even get to the sink she felt the hands slip onto her shoulders and slowly pull her around. She found herself staring into the Crimson orbs of Hiei. He smirked and nodded toward the dishes. "As i said, im doing them,,,,and if you think i was ignoring you,, i wasnt,,,,,,about your question earlier."

He pushed his hands up her sides and grasp ahold of her sides, pulling her into his body, his lips slowly crept ontop of hers, sending shivers to race along her spine. She tightened up some and smiled, as she felt his lips suckle at her bottom lip, his hands slowly slid top her back, and, ever so carefully began to pull at the bottom of her shirt,till his hands met her flesh, slowly sliding his fingers along her tan skin,sending a shiver throughout her whole body.She could taste him in her mouth,and on her lips, she slid her hands up and around his neck, her fingers finding there way in his black poofy hair,entertwining through out his hair. She was lost up in the kiss.felt the hott emotions run through her whole body untill he moved back and looked at the sink."Dishes." He whispered as he pushed her off to the living room.

--------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- --

Yes I know,thats short,but hey,some of the chaps,will be short, sorry,but it makes it alot better also,right. any how hope you like.

Hiei: Yea. hope you like me and her kiss.

Me: That was you and Monique.

Hiei: Whatever makes you happy.

Me: Hiei,,, ok fine,, im hott for you.

Hiei: Finally you admit it.

Me: Like you are hott for me.

Hiei: o.O;;; Yea well you knew that already.

Me: And thats why you have kidnapped my entire crush list except Kurama.

Hiei: o.O;;; Yea,,well what can i say,,, i dont like Competition.

Kurama: So what about me.

Hiei: You are no bother, you would never do that to me.

Kurama: I suppose so.

Me: Boys,, enough,, go untie Bakura,Ryou,Chris Jericho,Owen Wilson,,Orlando bloom , and the others now.

Hiei: -_- Alright.

Well now,,, i hope you like and yes Romance between Hiei and Monique. so sue me.Bye everyone.