Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Chocolate Covered Fruit-Roll-Ups ❯ Chocolate Covered Fruit-Roll-Ups ( One-Shot )

[ A - All Readers ]
This is my seccond comedy fic! Also, it's my first fic wihtout any OCs. So, hope you all like it. The sad thing is that this is based on a true event.
I don't own Yu Yu Hakusho

*****************

Botan and Yusuke were in Yusuke's apparment playing Crash Bash (*don't own*). Botan had caught on quikly and seemed to have gotten addicted. "So I have to collect the orangeish red baloons?" Botan asked.

"Yes, and if you pop any color other than yours or black you loose points, and that's bad." Yusuke explained.

"I've established loosing points is bad Yusuke. Man, I'm getting hungry." Botan paused the game just as 'GO!' popped up on the screen. "I win." (*something me and my brother do. We kinda race to see who can pause the game when GO! shows up faster.*)

Yusuke got up and and went into the kitchen. He came back with a box of cherry fruit-roll-ups. (*don't own*) "Here, knock yourself out." He tossed the box to Botan.

Botan took the box and ate a coulple fruit-roll-ups. "Ok, we can play now." She stuck one more in her mouth and unpaused the game. "I can't find any baloons in my color!"

"I've got plenty."

"But they've got more!"

'You fail.' said the game while 'FAIL' flashed across the screen.

"NOOOOOOOO!" Botan wailed.

"Why don't we play the pinball level?" Yusuke offered as he took some fruit-roll-ups for himself and stuffed them in his mouth.

"Sure."

They went to the pin ball level. Botan was the first one knocked out. Her controler vibrated as the electric forcefield killed her and she threw the controler across the room. "Eeeek! I forgot it did that." she squealed.

Yusuke smirked, but continued to play. He finished and they won the trophy. "And that's how it's done." Yusuke gloated.

"Yay!" Botan jumped up and down. Her foot caught the cord of her controler and she fell down. She stated to pull herself up, but she fell down and started laughing uncontrollably.

Yusuke finally cracked and fell to the floor with his own laughter. Botan got an idea and held herself together enough to grab a fruit-roll-up and rushed into the kitchen. Yusuke grabbed the box and follewed her into the kitchen. When he entered the kitchen, Botan was squeezing some chocolate syrup onto her fruit-roll-up. She rolled it like a taco and took a bite.

Botan let out a gasp of delight. "Oh, this is delicious Yusuke, try it." Botan said. She tossed him the bottle of chocolate syrup.

He caught it easily. "I don't know about this Botan." he said slowly.

"But it's so good. It tastes just like a chocolate covered cherry!" (*you know, it really does, you should try it sometime*)

"If you say so." Yusuke unrolled a fruit-roll-up and squeezed the chocolate onto it and ate it taco style like Botan just did. "Hey, this isn't half bad."

"I told you so." Botan stuffed the rest of her fruit-roll-up into her mouth.

Outside the appartment door, they heard the jingling of keys. Atsuko was home. Botan looked at Yusuke wide eyed. Yusuke grabbed Botan's wrist and pulled her quicly into the bathroom. He handed her an unused toothbrush and turned on the water. Botan swallowed her fruit-roll-up and put some toothpaste on her toothbrush and started brushing.

"Yusuke! What are you doing in the bathroom wiht Botan?" Atsuko called. 'Wait, do I really want to know?' she thought to herself.

Yusuke stuck his head out the door with his toothbrush hanging out his mouth. "Just brushing out teeth ma." he said.

"Ok, but be careful, I started out 'just brushing my teeth' the night you were conceived." (*ok, yes, I made that up*)

"Will do ma." He shuddered at the last thought his mother gave him.

Botan broke down and stared laughing. She sat on the toilet seat with her toothbrush dangling out of her mouth. Yusuke saw this and started laughing himself. He used the sink to hold himself up.

"Hey Botan?"

"Yeah?"

"D'you think its possible to be on a sugar high from fruit-roll-ups?"

"I don't know, maybe."

The two looked at eachother and started laughing even harder.

********************

Well, what did you think? Please review so my self-esteem stays up.



Converting /tmp/phpDO94tS to /dev/stdout