Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Conquering All Odds ❯ An Unfortunate Event ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Conquering All Odds

Chapter One: An Unfortunate Event

~*~

Disclaimer: I don`t own Yu Yu Hakusho

~*~

"Yusuke Urameshi! I have been waiting for a fight with the one who killed Toguro!" A demon threatened at the Spirit Detective. She stood in the alley, hands on her hips and a smirk on her face. She had pink cat ears and a pink cat tail spurting from her spine. She had short black hair and wore a black kimono that was tied around her waist with a pink sash.

"Well, cat girl I think I can make a space in my schedule to fight you." An arrogant boy with black hair that was greased back and brown eyes. He wore a yellow tanktop and blue ankle pants. Around each wrist was a green wristband. He cracked his knuckles and smirked. "But I won`t make it easy for you."

"I don`t plan for it to be." The cat woman charged and slashed at Yusuke with her claws. The Spirit Detective dodges easily and pointed his index finger at the cat. A blue orb glowed on the tip of his finger.

Before he could fire his Spirit Gun something jumped off the roof of a building and scratched him across his left shoulder. It landed gracefully beside the cat girl.

He had short brown hair and brown cat ears and tail. He wore a green kimono that was tied with a black sash. He stood there, licking the blood off his claws. "Are you alright Nuriko?"

"Yes, Zagato." Nuriko nodded.

"Let`s finish him off!" Zagato charged.

"DIE!" Nuriko screeched as she charged behind him.

Yusuke remained calm as he made a fist and it started to glow blue. "Shotgun!" He called out as millions of blue orbs burst from his fist and slammed into Zagato and Nuriko.

The two cats fell to the ground, lifeless. "That`ll teach them to mess with me." Yusuke smugly announced as he walked off.

~*~

Yusuke then went to the arcade. He walked over to a racing game and plunked a quarter in the slot. The game began and he was in last place and repeatedly trying to pass this green car. "Damn it!" He cursed as he mashed the gas harder.

"Hey Urameshi!" A voice called to him. Yusuke turned his head to try and find the person. After a few minutes of searching he finally found him.

"Oh, hey Kuwabara." He said as he turned back to his game. While he was looking around he completely forgot about it. His care was in a ditch on the side of the road and in big red letters at the top of the screen it said `GAME OVER'

"Ahhh…DAMN IT!" Yusuke growled as he beat the game with his fists.

"Don`t do that! This is my favorite game!" Kuwabara pleaded. "I have the high score!"

"What?!" Yusuke asked. He looked at the high score screen and saw in blue letters `KUWA'. He fumed. "How the hell did you get the high score?!"

"Uhhhh, heh heh heh." Kuwabara nervously laughed.

"Never mind!" Yusuke shouted as he got up. "I`ll leave you with your game." He walked out of the arcade and into the crowd.

~*~

Yusuke`s shoulder brushed up against a man who said in disgust. "Ew! Wrap something around that wound, kid! That`s disgusting!"

Yusuke looked at his shoulder. On it were four deep slash marks, he had wondered why he didn`t noticed it before.

He kept walking until he felt an intense pain in his stomach. He ducked into an alley so he wouldn`t be seen if he threw up.

"What is happening?" He said weakly. He sat down wearily behind a trash can and passed out.

~*~

When he woke up it was dark, but amazingly he could see. `Whoa, how long was I out?' He thought, standing up. But to his surprise his clothes weren`t on him anymore. He was standing on his big baggy clothes. This startled him. `Okay this is too weird. I`m naked and in an alley.' Then it hit him. `What if someone raped me?! Damn it I`ll find them and kick their ass so hard they won`t…' He tried to pick up his clothing, but when he brought his hands to his face. He didn`t see hands.

He saw paws. Two little paws with black fur on each of them.

`What the hell?!' He thought surprised. He ran out of the alley and tried to find someplace to look at his reflection. He found a little puddle of water on the sidewalk and looked into it.

Instead of seeing himself, he saw a very cute little black kitten with big brown eyes staring back at him. His tail and little pink nose twitched.

`What happened to me?!'

~*~

Snow: That`s the end of chapter one!

Yusuke: Meow!

Snow: This idea has been pricking at the back of my mind for some time and I`ve finally written the first chapter!

Yusuke: MEEEEOOOOOOOOOWWWWW!!!

Snow: Once I get at least two reviews is when I`m going to start on the second chapter, so R & R!!

Yusuke: *shakes little kitty paw* MEOW!

Snow: See ya next time! ^_^

~*~