Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ crazed midget man ❯ The Golden Opportunity ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/n hi razz has some fun in this chappy and there will be no more chappys for a long long time because razz has writers block oh look razz is here right now she can do the disclaimer

Disclaimer: HELLO THIS IS RAZZ OWNER OF THIS STORY IF YOU WANT A DISCLAIMER GO LOOK AT THE OTHER THREE CHAPTERS AND LEAVE US THE F**K ALONE!!!!

Kasia: razz you really should watch your language I mean you have a curse word in the second sentence of the first chapter for crying out loud!

Razz: I'll watch my language when ever the F**K I want!!! why are there little stars in the middle of my F**K?

Kasia: because this is PG 13 if you want the ** s out change it to R then those people under the age of 17 can't read it and how do you think they would feel? Not having the wonderful experience of reading your stories?

Razz: whatever *walks out of room*

Kasia: I love winning an arguement.well on with the story

Chapter4: The Golden Opportunity

I was back home at about midnight. With nothing better to do, I plopped down in the chair nearest to the T.V. I flipped through the channels to see if anything interesting was on. The weather, something on whales, cartoons, some mushy, whiny soap opera. Nope nothing good on. Just then I noticed Hiei sleeping on the coach. What an opportunity!!!!!!!!! I gathered many pink bows and a large permanent marker.

Hiei: "Oh my god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What happened to my face!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Razz: [Yells through bathroom door] What's wrong Hiei, you don't like your pretty pink bows!!!???{I began to laugh hysterically}

Hiei bursts out of the bathroom not knowing Kurama was waiting with a camera. He wasn't going to miss Hiei with pink bows in his hair and "I'm a fag" written in big black letters across his face.

Kurama: "Say cheese!"

Hiei: Huh?!?!{camera flashes} God*amnit Kurama, I'm going to cut your f**king head off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Razz: "Hiei, you are not going to cut Kurama's head off in my house. One of my rules, which I think state well enough, no cutting people's heads off in the house."

Hiei: "Kurama is not a person, he's an ass!"

Kurama took this chance to flee for his life. Luckily he got away with his head [and the pictures].

Hiei: "Where did he go?! I will kill him!!!!"

Razz: "Didn't I just say not in this house?!!!!"

Hiei collapsed onto the nearest chair out of frustration. He started growling like a mad dog, eventually it turned into a pathetic whimper.

Razz: "What's wrong girlie man?"

Hiei :{mumbles} I'm not a fag.

Razz: "Really, is that a fact?"

Hiei :{mumbles} "Yes"[Hiei hides his head under a pillow]

Razz: Hiei. [I peek under the pillow] You might want to get cleaned up, Yusuke and Kuwabara are coming over to find out how in the hell you got high. {Kuwabara is just pretending he doesn't know}

Hiei: "What about the pictures?"

Razz: "I'll deal of those in a minute."

As Hiei was walking away, I realized that was the first time I actually felt bad for a victim of my horrible pranks. Oh, well. I went to find Kurama, and tried to get the camera.

Kurama: "NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You can't have the camera, these pictures could come in handy!"

Razz: "Alright Kurama, give me the damn camera!!!!"

Kurama: "You'll have to pry it from my cold dead fingers!!!!!!!!!!"

I began to unsheathe Taiga, my sword. Kurama glanced nervously at Taiga then at the camera.

Kurama: "Here, I narrowly escaped Hiei's wrath. I know your wrath is much more terrible than Hiei's.

Razz: Thank you, have a nice day!!!!!!