Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Dead Men Tell No Tales ❯ The End? ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Dead Men Tell No Tales
*The End?*
 
A sweet smellarosefrom the ground as the cold wind blew her waist length black hair, caressing her pale figure. Her piercing ocean blue eyes, that seem to weaken the strongest man or demon, gazed below her. She held back a scream hoping she wouldn't fall. Below her lay rocks, braches and many trees. She looked back in front of her at the man that was holding her. She gazed at his cold gray eyes as his own shoulder length black hair washed over his handsome face making him seem like a ghost, but she new other wise when he tightened his grip around her neck making it harder to breath.
 
“Now tell me were they are or you shall plunge to your death” The man says his voice making her hairon the back of her neck stand.
 
“Art thou not the presence of god who shall not bear Christ will forever live in temptation and never leave the pits of hell” She exclaimed.The man growls and tightens his grip again around her neck. She hears her spine begin to break. She muffles her screams as the man starts to laugh.
 
“I just love the terror in your eyes. Do you like hearing your bones breaking? Ah it is a truly pleasant sound” the man says putting his cheek against hers and roughly smelling her hair.
 
“Now tell me. This is your last chance” The man says growling and pulling his head back wereit was.
 
“Beneath the pits of hell is death to all who opens thy door” She says and the man growls.
 
“Your death” He says and let's go of her. She falls and while she falls a high pitched scream was heard.
 
~I'm going to die~ She thinks as she plunged down on to the earth making the ground shake as her body hit the cold stone. The man stared down at the lifeless body that lay beneath him and he laughs.
 
“Would have made a nice wife” He says as he turns around and walks away.
 
<Unknown POV>
 
A figure watches from the shadows of the trees, as a man on top of a huge cliff holds the neck of a beautiful woman. He yells something then drops the women to her death. She hits the ground with such force the figure's legs shook. It looks back up to the man on the cliff and watched as the man turned around and walked away. As the figure stood there shocked for it seemed like 10 minutes the figure looked at the women debating on whether to go over there. All of a sudden the figure saw the women stand up. The figure could hear as her bones went back into place.
 
<Her POV>
 
She stands up making sure every bone was in it's correct place. She stretches and yawns.
She looks up at the sky and sighs.
 
“All I have ever done was for you and yet I am still cursed but blessed why is this so my lord?” She says sighing and starting to walk away in till she fills another's presence she turns to the trees and gazed in to them like she was trying to figure out an optical illusion.
 
“Why are you spying on me?” She asked with more force in her voice that she even expected. She watches as a figure with black leather pants on, a black trench coat that buttoned in the front, his short dirty-blonde hair spiked up, as his brown eyes stare at her.
 
“Do you speak English?” She asks taking a step towards the man.
 
“So…you're the one. The Forbin Child” He says which makes her stop walking.
 
“What's it to you?” she asks.
 
“I… well my village needs your help they have sent me to come find you miss” He says. She growls and steps forward making him step back.
 
“Look at you. You're afraid of me. Don't call me miss. My name is Vangel” She says.
 
“Oh pardon me. Please forgive my rudeness. I am Mathew but Matt for short” the man says. Vangel's eyes went wide to the sound of her father's name. She looked down not wanting to meet Mathew's eyes.
 
“Excuse me Vangel, but are you going to answer my question? Matt asks.
 
“Huh? What? I didn't hear you. I apologize” She says still not meeting his eyes.
 
“I asked you if you were coming or not, to my village?” Matt says.
 
“Hm what's wrong with it?” Vangel asks, crossing her arms over her black corset.
 
“Some demons have planned to destroy all of are kind and take our land for themselves. We have now discovered they are all `A' class demons and a lot of them so we cant take them” Matt says as Vangel shakes her head then stops and looked up at Matt. He seemed shocked by this and took a step back.
 
“What do you mean `your' kind? What are you? You seem like a regular human to me” Vangel says looking straight at Matt.
 
“Well I didn't want to tell you this but…” Matt says stopping and looking down.
 
“Tell me” Vangel exclaims.
 
“We are well… We are Fallen Angels seeking for your guidance. After all your father said you were the one we should look for” Matt says, bowing as your eyes grow wide.
 
“My-my Father?!” She says shocked.