Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Dear YYH Characters... ❯ Day 3 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

YOYO ALL!! Soooo sorry I took so long to update, but the stupid reviews wouldn't show! And with all the stuff I have to do like an hour of piano ad everything, well, yea…so I had to go on the computer on the floor above, write the reviews on paper, and come down and type it up! Arghh! Oh well, here's the third day!

--------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------

Day 3- A Lot of Other Letters (I had to write on paper *stupid aching hand)

(a/n just to tell you, almost everyone is here, Koenma, Yukina, etc.)

Yusuke: *mumble mumble* We should get paid to do this stuff…

Larka: *cheery* Here's the first letter to Yoko!

Hello!

I'm Inu-Hakusho's Dad, question for Yoko (who is the only person I understand.) How do you live with your new form? You're a grown guy er fox how do you live with a mother?

Yoko: *appears where Kurama was* I guess it's okay, Shuiichi's not that bad, except when he's being mobbed by that group of, what do you call it? Oh yea, fangirls. Yuck. Shuiichi just makes me stay with his mom, and she's actually okay…most of the time.

Yusuke: *looks at a different letter* Here's one for all of us…I guess…

I swear!

If anymore of my family uses my account to review, some shoulders are gonna be lighter!! Hiei you won't kill me ::hands him 50 gallons of sweet snow:: Larka can I use your idea?

Inu-Hakusho Girl

Larka: Big invasion of privacy!

Hiei: *stuffing himself with the sweet snow*

Everyone else: *sweatdrop*

Kuwabara: *counting the gallons of sweet snow he's eaten* Don't worry Hiei, only 49 more gallons to go!

Larka: Hmm, about using my idea…I guess it's okay! You're my most common reviewer after all!

Hiei: *picks up letter and smirks*

Everyone: What?

Hiei: This.

Inu-Hakusho's Lil brother again!

Yea! Yu'd kill my big sis! ::Does victory dance:: and Yusuke, if you could b*tch slap any buddy, who would it bee? P>S My sis doesn't know I'm using her account! Hehehehe!

Hiei: …

Kurama: Well, you can't say you can kill her anymore after she bribed you with the sweet snow.

Hiei: …

Yusuke: I'd b*tch slap…Kuwabara!

Kuwabara: Why?

Yusuke: Because I feel like it!

Kurama: *eyes narrow* How old is Inu-Hakusho's brother anyway?

Everyone: *shrug*

Kuwabara: *takes a letter* Here's a letter for me from my love.

O.O

You'd really go on a date with me, Kuwabara? *blows kiss at him* *blushes deep red* Uh… I got excited there. To Yusuke, Sanya says she feels bad that Keiko got to you first…lol. She says darn Keiko, lucky girl! She said she's going to kidnap you from here and make you her own boy toy. Lol. But anyway, this is a question towards Larka. Larka, who do you like between the guys? And if you had a chance to go on a date with them, where would you go?

Larka and Yusuke: O.O
Yusuke: A girls going to kidnap me?!

Everyone else: *chuckle/giggle*

Kurama: What happened to Yukina, Kuwabara?

Kuwabara: *ignores Kurama and still laughing at Yusuke's misfortune…I think…*

Yusuke: So, who do you like between us guys.

Larka: *blushes red* You don't have to know *pushes all the boys out of the room and locks the door leaving only the girls* Well….er…I guess I kinda…er…Like, er love, er have a crush on…*thinking `stupid Kiki, why'd you have to ask this question!!'* *in a small voice* Hiei…

Everyone in the room: O.O!!!

Larka: And…*still blushing madly* I'd go where ever he's want to go on a date…

Girls: Awwwww…

Larka: *glare* but don't any of you tell any of the boys, or else I'll rip out your voicebox, sever your head and feed it to my pet dragon!

Girls: *nod furiously*

Larka: ...Okay! *opens the door and lets the boys in*

Larka: Here's the next one!

Hey Guys,

What's going on everybody? I actually have a few questions for everyone. One, Larka, can you give Hiei a hug for me?-

Larka: *hugs Hiei*

Hiei: *shocked* o.o

Kurama: Just keep reading.

It's funny how he reacts to those. Anyway, Hiei would you care, if I tell cousin Yukina who you are to her? You won't have to…I'm just kidding

Hiei: You'd better me…

Yusuke, when you and Keiko get married, will you invite me to your wedding. Kurama, can I play with your hair? It looks beautiful and I'm almost jealous. Oh, and you're very thin, you need to eat more. I'll take you to my grandmother's one day to get you pumped up. Actually, everyone is invited if they want to go. Grandma's cooking chicken, string beans, the works. Botan, what is it like to be the grim reaper? Kuwabara, let me keep your kitten. She's so cutes! And Larka, this is an entertaining idea. Keep up the good work. Oh, and one more question for you, how did you come about your name, Larka? Okay, that's from me. Have fun!

Poizen aka Kao-chan.

Everyone: *stare stare*….

Keiko and Yusuke: *still blushing from the marriage question*

Keiko: Sure, you're invited, if we ever get…married…

Kurama: Er…I don't think you should be able to play with my hair, but thank you for the compliment. Er…Am I skinny?

Kuwabara: Who cares! Let's go to Grandma's house!

Larka: You don't even have an IDEA where it is. You can go later.

Botan: It's actually fun being the grim reaper! You get to meet all types of people!

Kuwabara: *looks at letter again* SHE WANTS MY KITTEN!!! EKICHI!! NOOO!!!

Larka: Thank you for the compliments. If you read the Sight, you'll get an idea. Larka means Newly Fallen Snow (I think) in the wolve language they use. And Sikla, well, just read my info. NEXT!

Hey,

Kurama what do you do to impress the girl? I'm trying to impress this girl at activity center. She's hot! But, she doesn't notice me…what can I do?


Kurama: Well, I think it's all in the looks. If you grow long hair, you can do the hair flick thing…but I don't know if it's going to work. You could also try the gentlemen act.

Hiei: Or you could just stop trying. You must be one ugly fool.*smirk*

Larka: *elbows Hiei* That wasn't nice! But maybe Hiei's right. Some loves aren't just meant to be…Or you could try what Kuwabara usually does, the "I am the Great Kazuma Kuwabara, and I'll protect you with my life!" thing…but that doesn't usually work. *sweatdrop*

Yusuke: Whatever, blah blah blah, here's the next one.

Hi people,

I'm Ranko-chan and I think you guys are hot! Sorry, couldn't help it. I've been dieing to say that the Kura-chan, Hiei-chan, and Koenma-sama, and Yusuke-kun. Kuwabara is the exception but he's an okay guy.

Every boy: *smirk*

Koenma: Am I really, hot?

Yusuke: *perverted grin then gets slapped by Keiko* Keep reading.

ANYWAY, (a step back from my inseccant rambling) to Kurama, how do you feel about people who think you look like a girl? Is that odd to you? And Hiei, answer me VERY HONESTLY, do you have any romantic attachments at all? Tell me the truth or I'll kick you in the gonads. I will, I swear, and cut them off, and feed them to you. To Kuwabara, if you had a fight to the death against Yusuke to gain Yukina's love would you? To Yuu-chan, some people say you like Kurama/Kuwabara/other guy. Is it true or not? To Koenma, WHY DON'T YOU PAY THEM?!?!?! Okay. All done. Love you all (Kurama and Hiei most definitely). Love and Peace.

Everyone: *has the same O.O look as the last letter*

Larka: I don't pay you people.

Koenma: Because, they have to do their job, or all the three worlds suffer.

Yusuke: AND I DON'T LIKE ANYBODY…except Keiko…AND I'M NOT GAY!! NOT TRUE AT ALL!!!>.<

Kuwabara: *heart eyes* I would do anything for my love Yukina!

Yusuke: What happened to Kiki.

Kuwabara: *ignores Yusuke*

Hiei: *smirk* Maybe I do, maybe I don't. Ningen emotions are useless either way.

Kurama: And if people think I'm a girl, I correct them. It's almost an insult.

Yusuke: I don't blame them if they think that.

Kurama: What?

Yusuke: *finds the ceiling with pink ponies very interesting* Nothing.

Larka: HERE!

Sup, Hey,

Kuwabara, if I paid you 500 dollars would you kiss Hiei? Kurama, Yusuke, Hiei, same question. Would you kiss each other? And I'm going to be nice, it doesn't have to be on the lips. And the funny thing is, I'm not a yaoi fan. I just like messing with you guys. Yusuke, did you know they have stories out there where they pair Keiko with Hiei and Kurama with Keiko? Hiei, did you know there are stories where authors have paired you with your own sister and have a lemon for it? O_o I honestly think that is so wrong. Peace out fellas. And kisses. Lol.

Everyone:….

Kuwabara: I don't know…I hate the little shrimp, but it's 500 dollars!

Hiei: *glare* If you kiss me, you won't live to receive the 500 dollars.

Yusuke: I TOLD YOU PEOPLE, I'M NOT GAY!!!

Kurama: I wouldn't do that either…I am not homosexual…

Hiei: Don't you even think about it!

Keiko:….

Yusuke: Wait, Keiko, are you cheating on me?

Keiko: *slap* Where did you even get the idea!

Yusuke: *perverted grin* Good. *is slapped again*

Hiei: And what the heck is a lemon?

Kuwabara: *holds up lemon* This is a lemon.

Everyone: *sweatdrop*

Larka: You don't wanna know.

Hiei: Tell me, or die.

Larka: It's well, er…this is supposed to be rated PG, so I can't say…well, it's *whisper whisper* I honestly think that's just really wrong too…

Hiei: O.O WHAT?!?!?!?!? WHO THE HECK CAME UP WITH THIS IDEA!!!

Yukina: Yes, what is a lemon?

Everyone else: You don't wanna know.

Yukina: Okay. ^_^

Larka: Okay, glad that's over with. Here's the last one!

Yusuke: Joy to the world!

Larka: For today.

Yusuke: …

Yo, What's up?

My name is Chibi Trey and I have a question for all four of you guys! First off, Yusuke: Are you related to Jin? People say he's your half brother or something like that. Kuwabara: Dude I have nothing against you, I actually think you funny, but why does your hair look like Elvis' hair? Kurama: Do you hate fangirls? And tell me the truth. `Cause honestly, and no offense to anyone, I dislike fangirls. I'd be scared of myself if I ever became one (yes I'm a girl). And finally, Hiei: Same question as fox boy, and also do you think I should be put in an Aslyum for asking all these question? (you don't have to answer that) Do you like ningen foods? Like cake, ice cream, candy, etc. `Cause in fics, people usually bribe you with sweet snow aka ice cream. That's all for now, you guys ROCK!

This is Trey-chan signing off ^-^.

Yusuke: I don't think I'm related to Jin…But that'd be WAY cool!

Kuwabara: Doesn't everyone like my hair though?

Everyone except Yukina and Kuwabara: -.-; er….

Kuwabara: I think my hair style looks kewl!

Kurama: Oh course, Kuwabara! ^.^; Anyway, I don't exactly hate them, but they do tend to annoy me a lot. Sometimes, I wish they would just go away *sigh*

Everyone else:O.o….*thinking `There is definitely something wrong with Kurama today…'*

Hiei: I hate fangirls…baka ningens onnas. They have no use in the world. (a/n again, sorry, but I really am trying to make Hiei in character!)

Hiei: What in the 7 regions of the underworld is cake? And what is candy? Whatever…There is only one good reason for ningens to exist, and that is do create sweet snow…as you ningens call it, ice cream. *smirk*

Larka: I think Chibi Trey would take that as a `I like sweet ningen foods, but that's the only use ningens are for.'

Hiei: Hn. Whatever.

Yusuke: No more letters! I'm free!!

Kuwabara: Let's all go to Kao-chans' Grandma's house! *singing* Over the river and through the woods to grandmother's house we go!

Everyone else: *sweatdrops then follows Kuwabara out the door with Poizen leading the way*.

--------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------

Larka: It was nice having all you readers here! R&R because, I need more letters to write.

YYH Gang: WE HEARD THAT!!

Larka: *sweatdrop* In fact, please both review and e-mail me if you can, because then I have to go on another computer to copy the letters and then I have to retype them on this computer! K! Thanks all! Ja!