Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Dear YYH Characters... ❯ Day 6 ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Again nothing to say. Once in a while you'll see me review because I can't see the new reviews if I don't do that…

Larka: Okay, here's more…because I can't think of anything else to say…

Yusuke: *looks at a letter* The first question is for me. From Lover_Girl15-20

Ok umm... YUSUKE: What would you rather do most? Kiss Kuwabara for a full 15 minutes or Eat elephant shit while doing the polka in a bikini and yelling "I AM MENTAL!!" KURAMA WILL YOU MARRY ME!!! lol j/k how do you ever survive the massive mob of fan girls and when/what was the worst? HIEI: What was the most embarrassing thing you ever did? KUWABAKA: I am soooooo shock but...but sister.....HAS A CRUSH ON YOU!!! she's asking if you would marry her?*shudders* heck she even has a shrine of you! (she's my step sis peoples).

Yusuke: er…neither….

Larka: HAHA you have to pick one!

Yusuke: Kiss…..

Kuwbara: O.O

Everyone else: O.O!

Kurama: er…okay, that question was weird. Well, I ….run away. The worst was when...all times of horror…

Hiei: Ever meeting these baka people….* smirk*

Larka: What's with you and insulting people, Hiei?

Kuwabara: HA! 2 fans!

Yusuke: It's a record!

Kuwabara: Of course!

Larka: -.- what happened to Kiki and Yukina?

Kuwabara: *heart eyes while ignoring Larka*

Larka: Fine! Ignore me, but it's your fault.

Hiei: *smirk* I'm shocked also…very.

Kurama: That person was weird… *picks up another letter* From Chibi Trey…again…

YOU ROCK LARKA!!! Yusuke&Kuwabara: Dance Dance Revolution is one of my favorite games, so the arcade does rock, thanks. Anyways, what is your favorite genre of games? Kurama: Is your hair really in the shape of a fox tail? A lot of people say it is, and my attention span is to short to tell ^.^; Hiei: Do I annoy you? Pwease tell me the truth ^-^ And also, what else do you like, besides sweetsnow AND world destruction. Botan: O_o ooooooo If Koenma makes a super-fast oar, can I have one, I promise I'll be REAL careful *crosses her fingers behind her back*

Yusuke&Kuwabara: ACTION! WE LOVE KILLLING PEOPLE!!

Everyone else: -.-0

Kurama: Is it? My hair I mean…I don't think so….

Hiei: Yes…all ningens annoy me and waste my time.

Larka: *glare*

Hiei: Cookies, cake, my katana, killing weak demons…

Larka: Basically killing and sweet ningen food.

Botan: I don't know…I'll ask…

Koenma: *appears* No way.

Botan: ^_^0 sorry! Here* hands letter to Larka to read* From Solita/Éclair

Dear Kurama,

How can you stand the color of your school uniform and you study too much ya know? well at least you arent an evil genius like some people i know *glares at Glen* to Hiei, when are you gonna stop being anti-social? To Kuwabara :i have nothin against you but, My sisters and/friends here are planning to murder you so watch out, To Yusuke: You are one of my top 1000 hot man list!! HOT HOT HOT HOT MAN!!! Marry me! and you to Kurama and Hiei. To Botan & Keiko: umm...Keiko you betta wanna watch out 'cause some Yusuke fans are planing to kill you 4 some reasons(NOT ME)and Boton: LOSE THE PREPPY ATTITUDE BEFORE I KILL YOU LIKE I DID WITH TEA(4rm yugioh)i stuffed her in a 3in. box, smashed it w/a 9000lbs mallet, ran it over w/a bulldozer, launch it into space& melted it, dump it in elephant shit, burn the shit, dump it in a active volcano, volcano exploded, attached an atomic bomb to it launch it into space again and watch it explode like pretty fireworks!!! i WILL do the same to you if you don't lose the friendship-all-the-time attitude!!!>_<

Larka: O.O

Everyone else: O.O!!

Larka: This person is weirder than Lover_Girl….

Kurama: I just do, in the end you have to get used to things.

Larka: `IN THE END' ROCKS! It's one of the best songs (not literally)!

Kurama: -.- right… And studying is good for you.

Hiei: Never. I don't like people and people don't like me.

Larka: That's not true! What about us!

Hiei: You're all too stupid to count.

Kuwabara: O.O SOMEONE SAVE ME!!!!

Yusuke: See, `nother fan for me!

Kurama & Hiei: -.-0

Keiko: Oh my! Yusuke, YOU'D BETTER NOT BE TWO-TIMING ME!! *slaps Yusuke*

Yusuke: *red print on face* I'm not!! I'm not!

Botan: But I can't! I'm always happy! It's good to be happy!

Larka: You know, she's seriously going to kill you.

Botan: *looks scared* okay, not happy, not happy at ALL!

Larka: GO SOLITA! I'VE WANTED TO KILL TEA SINCE I'VE SEEN HER!!! Stupid friendship freak, no, she's worse than that…

Everyone else: o.o?

Larka: NEXT!

CRUD!!! It cut off part of my questions! Ok, just continue this one after Botan's question, okays? Yukina: Thankies! Your So sweet =^.^= Anyways, what do you do on your free time? Oh and one more thing, Yusuke and Kuwabara, will you help me turn Mr. Akashi and Mr. Iwomoto into Human fireworks? i have all the equipment we need. Meet me at my house which is located right next door to Kurama. This is da deranged Trey-Chan Signing off!!! P.s BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!! SWEET SNOW SHALL RULE!!!!! BOW DOWN TO THE SWEET SNOW KING!!!!! (wait a sec, just WHO is the Sweet Snow King? Oo)

Yukina: Sit down, think of places to look for my brother, drink tea, talk to Genkai, that's about it.

Yusuke & Kuwabara: *grin* Sure!

Everyone else: O.O

Larka: This is turning really odd. Oh, and… I AM THE SWEET SNOW KING/QUEEN!!! MWUHAHAHAHHA BOW DOWN TO ME!! I RULE THE WORLD!!! Er…sorry!

Everyone else: *anime fall*

Larka: Okay, thanks Trey-chan, NEXT!

Dear Kurama, Since you keep your rose in your hair and all what else do you keep in there? bubblegun? candy? Pen? pencil?.....A SQUIRREL!?! so...what else do you have hidden in your sexy hair?^____________________________^ ~Lina

Kurama: All I keep in my hair is the seeds and rose I use in battle…nothing else…

Larka: *snigger*

Dear Yusuke and Kuwabara, Me and my friend are planning to blowup schools as many as we can using strong, strong explosives and sacrifice the teachers to the sun god. We have the rocket ready of NASA ready to be sent to the sun and we were both wonder if you could help us because they're a lot of teachers here we cant handle it ourselves ^______^; just go to the US in Georgia!!!!! and get rid of the schools!!!

Yusuke & Kuwabara: KEWLL!! You dudes rock! Sure, but after we finish making Mr. Akashi and Mr. Iwamoto into human fireworks *grin*

Larka: ALL HAIL THE MIGHTLY SUN GOD RA!!! ALL HAIL RA!!

Everyone else: *stare stare*

Larka: What?

Keiko:…nothing

Hi Kurama!My name is Angeline Dawn Bottger ^__^ I ask you They told me you eat bugs? that's sick?! You miss kuronue? You don't leave your mother? Youko are super-pervert? Youko are crazy.You language Japanese and English or other? Naruto:HEY YOU HAVE SEXY NO JUTSU naked woman HUH?!?!Angeline:YOU BAKA LIL FOX NARUTO!Naruto:!GRRR!!ANGELINE YOU CRAZY FOX!AND I WILL KICK YOUR ASS!!Angeline:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*VERY ROAR GROWL*OH YEAH AND I gonna kick hard your ass too! Naruto&Angeline:BRING IT ON!!*hardly fight long hours 6**pant pant pant*Angeline:hey Naruto you want go to ramen? Naruto:?!YAY!YES RAMEN!!---*hit one black eye by Angeline* OUCH!!!Angeline:SHUT UP!!YOU BAKA LIL FOX Naruto!Oh I am sorry Kurama/Youko I not called you"baka lil fox"only Naruto.Naruto called me"Crazy Fox".Are you really real person/demon?I wish you were real person/demon.I think my few YYH doujinshi book you have smoke? Please don't tell me I hate Chucky so much!!My bad dream Baka kill doll kill me!!Y-y-you h-h-have chucky or you hate chucky??I heard that Yusuke's mind " Kurama's wormbook". Okay I tell you something? I'm deaf sign language no hear and talk sorry I am born deaf and people hate me they said that my eyes "weirdo" born too eyes called my half brown and blue 3/5 and 2/3 Heterochromia eyes and they rude to me.*crying* they're so mean!!! You want me will I ask you again kurama? See ya!! Bye! ~~Angeline…P.S. Naruto:ANGELINE YOU TELL HIM FOX SUPER PREVERT?!?!Angeline:GGRRRRRRRRR….Y?

pg.2 P.S. Naruto:ANGELINE YOU TELL HIM FOX SUPER PREVERT?!?!Angeline:GGRRRRRRRRR….You pervert too baka fox..Naruto: ?!?! YOU! YOU ARE YAOI AND YURI FAN?!?!Angeline:^_______^*GRIN* YES I AM YAOI AND YURI FAN.

Kurama: Hi…I don't eat bugs…*grin* Maybe Yusuke and Kuwabara do.

Kuwabara: Nope * look of triumph* I eat WORMS!

Yusuke: -.-0

Kurama: Okay, I miss Kuronue, and I won't leave my mother, and Yoko…is not a super-pervert…maybe a pervert, but not super, and I speak both. O.O…and I don't understand the rest of your letter…. @.@

Larka: NEXT!

Ughh... It's my friend who has the Teddy bear named after you, sorry I didn't mention that before! And her sister has one named after Jin! :) Please define how I was threatening you, I was merely asking a question! I know that you don't use gel... but it's fun to annoy you! Ja! RabidFangirl101

Larka: *glare* You named a teddy bear after Hiei! *thinks `My Hiei!'* er…I mean, why didn't you name one after me? * twitch twitch*

Hiei: Fun…to annoy me? *narrows eyes and glares at RabidFangirl*

Larka: *sticks tongue out at RabidFangirl* Next one! *picks another letter* Umm…Yukina, I heard Genkai call you, I think she needs you!

Yukina: Oh, thanks for telling me *rushes out of the room*

Kuwabara: YUKINA DARLING, WAIT!

Larka: *smiles* okay, here's the letter.

Dear Hiei Ok, if you're not going to tell her than I am. *clears throat* HIEI IS YUKINA'S SISTER!!!! There the secret is out now. And Hiei you shouldn't have kept that from Yukina in the first place. You know that she would love you and care about you weather you were a killer or not. You shouldn't be ashamed of the stuff that you have done either. What's done is done. Remember that. ~*Kasumi*~

Larka: *sweatdrops* Er…I didn't MEAN to shoo them out because of…

Yusuke: YOU LOOKED AT THE LETTER!!

Larka: Umm….

Hiei: Well, it seems the onna's good for something. *smirk*

Larka: *glares* SOMETHING!

Hiei: Kasumi, you wouldn't understand. Nobody does.

^^; Hey again everyone. Uh, sorry about that Kurama, your not skinny person, I just say that to a lot of guys that make me feel comfortable (Which is rare). I really think you look very strong, but you can't knock a girl for wanting to feed you, right? Heh, anyway, why can't I play with your hair, Kurama? *starts to cry*. The pretty boys are all the same. They won't let a girl play in their pretty hair...*sniff* Oh well. To Keiko and Yusuke,I really think the both of you make a cute couple. You're on my top cutest couple's list. To Koenma, when are you going to ditch the pacifier? You're too old to have a binky (Pacifier). Well, I'm out again. Nice hearing from you all. Kao-chan

Kurama: Thank you, Kao. I'll take that as a compliment. Well, if I let you play with my hair, I'm going to have to let every other fan girl play with it, and soon I wouldn't have any hair left! ^_^0

Keiko & Yusuke: *blush* thanks…

Koenma: I need the pacifier, it holds most of my spirit energy, so if I take it out, it's all going to come out.

Larka: Okay, BYE BYE! *pushes everyone out of the room*

Okay, thanks for being here. Again, thanks to you, those who sent in letters. *gives them all Kurama, Hiei, Yusuke, Koenma, (and to Kiki and Lover_Girl's sister) and Kuwabara plushies and keeps a Hiei one for herself* ^-^! There! Thanks all for reading! Ja!