Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Death and rebirth, can be a real pain in the ass ❯ Death and rebirth ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Ashiko: ok, ok story coming through!

Kyara: you know what?

Ashiko: no

Kyara: neither do I

Ashiko: ok then

Kyara: yep!

Ashiko: O_o

Kyara: ^^


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"NO DON'T DIE!" Botan cried as she frantically shook the boys trying to get them to wake up. Blood stains were covering Botan's kimono but she paid no mind to it, her only focus was the dead boys lying face down in puddles of their own blood. "I'm sorry boys...if I had...had just gotten here sooner, then...then you all would be alive." She whispered as tears streamed down her cheeks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"BOTAN GET THE BOYS OUT OF THERE!" Koenma yelled to the fiery girl. "B-but why Koenma!?" Botan asked in a frantic voice."The demon they're fighting is Taniko Shain" Koenma replied in a rush. Botan's eyes went wide. "No not him." Without another word she dashed out of the room. Botan flew on her oar all the way to Taniko's palace. When she got there, she was only in time to watch Taniko send ice spears through the boys' hearts. "NO!" Botan cried out as the boys hit the floor motionless with a thud. Taniko only gave Botan a side glance and without a word he disappeared.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~end flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Botan wiped tears from her eyes, but they just kept coming she was unable to stop crying no matter what she tried. The boys' bodies suddenly started to glow a golden-yellow color. Botan looked at them quizzically for a moment, right before their bodies turned into nothing but golden-yellow energy balls and disappeared into the sky leaving nothing but the blood on the ground behind.

Botan stood blinking slightly, she didn't know what was going on but she knew how to find out. She turned and made her oar appear, then jumping onto it she took off heading for spirit world to get to the bottom of this. Botan ran into Koenma's office soon after she got there looking frantic. "KOENMA!" she called in a frightened tone. "The boys are..." before she could finish Koenma cut her off. "I know" he said as he stood with a sigh. "What's going on?" Botan asked in a worried way.

"They're being reborn." Koenma replied. "But, they won't be Japanese" he added. Botan just blinked slightly, "Well then what are they going to be? British? German? Oh don't tell me...Chinese! God knows there are enough of them already." She questioned very curious as to where the boys were going.

"Oh no, it's much, MUCH worse" Koenma replied with a heavy sigh. "You mean..." Botan started. "Yes" was Koenma's reply. He suddenly got a mournful look on his face, "They're being reborn as...Americans" he stated shaking his head in a depressed way. Botan dropped to her knee's with a freaked out look on her face. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" She cried out. "Not Americans! Anything but Americans!" she exclaimed being very dramatic in the process.

Koenma sighed quietly "I know, I know it's hard on us all believe me" he muttered in a comforting way. "But Botan you must be strong, as difficult as it may be you have to be strong." He told her. Botan nodded and stood, "I know lord Koenma but it's just unbelievable" she said with a sigh.

"Botan, I'm going to need you to watch over the boys until they are ready to be merged back into their original bodies." Koenma stated looking Botan in the eyes. "Oh hell no!" Botan yelled angrily, "I am not about to watch over some gun holding, beer drinking, drug addict children with no respect!" she added still yelling.

"You know as well as I do not all Americans are like that, and you have no say in it!" Koenma replied looking annoyed. "But..." Botan started only to be cut off, "Stop arguing and just do it!" Koenma ordered. Botan sighed in defeat and nodded. "Yes sir" She replied before turning and leaving the room. Koenma sat down in his chair. "This is going to get very interesting" he muttered to himself with a sigh, leaning back in his chair only to have it fall over backwards. "Ow." He grumbled lightly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~end chapter~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That's it! First chap done!

Kyara: YAY!!!

Ashiko: oh and if I offended anyone I'm sorry, but its just a joke really!

Kyara: *nods head* yea *passes out we're sorry cookies to the offended people*

Ashiko: well anyways PLZ REVIEW!!!

JA NE!!