Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Demon Drugs ❯ The American Detective ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

I have created a story with only a bit of plot! It's something came up with while at work.

Disclaimer: I don't own Yu Yu Hahusho or any other anime!

Warning: Bits of swearing, confusion, and anything I forgot

Yusuke: "Well here we are."

(The Reikai Tenkai had been sent to America to try and wrap up a case that had started back in Tokyo.)

Note on door: If you are the team from Japan come on in and wait in the living room.

They enter and wait about a second before Kuwabara and Yusuke started yelling.

Yusuke & Kuwabara: "Hey is anyone here?!"

Voice from upstairs: "Yeah hang on a sec."

There is a roar then a thump followed by a stream of cursing.

Second Voice from upstairs: "RA DAMNIT RYO! I WAS ALREADY UP! WHY IN THE SEVEN HELLES DID YOU DO THAT?"

Ryo: "Because the people are here."

SVFU: "IT'S NOT LIKE I CAN'T FUKING HEAR! I KNOW THEY'RE HERE SO GET OFF MY DAMN BACK."

By this time everyone downstairs was sweat dropping. A few minutes later a black girl with braided hair in her late teens came down the stairs. She was fuming silently. She sat in the empty chair before looking at the Reikai Tenkai.

Kurama: "I'm going to guess that you're our contact Raja."

Raja: "You got it."

Hiei: "Is there anyone else here? I know I heard two voices."

Raja: "Yes and no." Everyone ignored the vein that had popped up near her temple.

Hiei: "And what does that mean?" He said in slight irritation.

Raja: "My o so lovable demon side has an odd ability. Hang on a sec." Gets a spaced out but determined look.

Ryo: Appears out of thin air looking like he was pushed off of something. [Is see through like a Yami] "Hey! What the hell was that for?"

Yusuke: "Wait a minute. Back up. What's going on? I thought you said he was your demon side."

Kurama: "Yes, I would also like to know that."

Ryo: "It's just something I can do fox boy."

Kuwabara: "How do you know that? We never mentioned anything about Kurama being a fox."

Ryo: "He smells like a fox."

Kuwabara: "O"

Yusuke: "Anyway you probably already know why we're here."

Raja: "Yep. You're trying to get to the ring leaders of a group that's been selling drugs that turn people into low class demons."

Yusuke: "Yep. We already took out there base in Japan."

Ryo: "We've been trying to figure it out for a while."

Kurama: "Do you have any of the drug?"

Raja: "Yeah." She reaches through Ryo and grabs a bottle on the table behind him. "This is what their giving the victims." Tosses the bottle to Kurama.

Kurama: Goes of to do close examination of drug.

Hiei: Follows Kurama.

Raja: "K, if were done for now I'm getting some food." Wanders towards the kitchen.

Ryo: [disappears]

-----------------------

In the Kitchen!

-----------------------

Raja is busily eating leftover calbie (sp?). Yusuke and Kuwabara wonder in.

Raja: "If ya want something feel free to look around."

Yusuke & Kuwabara: [grab random bits of food]

[Later!]

Kurama and Hiei still have not returned. Riyo, Yusuke, and Kuwabara are talking.

Yusuke: "So are you a spirit detective?"

Raja: "Kinda. I mean I do go after demons and the like."

Kuwabara: "Really? I mean you don't seem that strong."

Raja: There was that pronounce temple vein again. "Here we can arm wrestle and then you can decide if I'm weak. And don't you dare say anything about not fighting girls cause I'll assume your scared!"

Kuwabara: "I ain't scared of nothing!" [puts elbow on table]

Both: [look like they are trying to break the others hand and wait for Yusuke to say go]

Yusuke: "Ready, set, go!"

Kuwabara: "I not gonna lose to a girl."

Match is even for a good 10 seconds. Then Raja pins Kuwabara's hand so fast and hard that he falls with his arm.

Raja: "Geez that wasn't a challenge! Hey Yusuke. You want to fight or something?"

Yusuke: Is laughing at Kuwabara hard enough to start crying. "Sure." He gets his laughing under control and whips away his tears.

They all go out side.

Yusuke: "Do you care if we us spirit powers."

Raja: "Nope."

They start. Yusuke throws the first punch and Raja dodges it. Raja return with a spinning kick

Yusuke: Blocking a kick to the chest. "So what can you do? Care to demonstrate?"

Raja: Dances away from a punch to the head. "Sure. Here's one of my faves." Transforms into Yusuke.

Yusuke: Is dumbfounded. "What the AHHH!" Is punched across the yard.

Yusuke(Raja): "You shouldn't let your guard down like that."

Kuwabara: Laughing at Yusuke.

Kurama and Hiei reappear from Ra knows where.

Kurama: "Ok I think I've got it." Blinks when realizes there are two Yusukes.

Hiei: "Great now there's more of him."

Yusuke(Raja): "You say that like it's a bad thing." She grins suddenly and changes into Hiei. "Now there is only one. Are you happy?"

Kurama: Trying not to smile because of the look of outrage on Hiei's face.

Hiei: Charges at Hiei(Raja) with sword drawn and fully intent on using it.

Hiei(Raja): Dodges with Hiei's speed and appears next to Kurama exactly where Hiei had been.

Kurama: Trying really hard not to laugh because although the look on Hiei's face was cute it also said that laughing may be a bad idea.

Yusuke & Kuwabara: Rolling on the ground laughing, clutching their side and crying.

Hiei: Is now royally pissed.

Hiei(Raja): Puts on an emotionless face with a slight smirk. "O, please. You can do better them that." After the perfect Hiei impersonation Raja grinned (which looked odd on Hiei), changed into Kurama, and turns to talk to the real Kurama. "So you found out exactly how the drug work?"

Kurama: Now laughing softly. "Yes I did but you should probably change back before Hiei tries to kill you again Raja."

Kurama (Raja): "Alright fine." Acts like it's a big deal then changes back to her self.

Raja: "Better?"

Ryo: Appears. "Hey can I take over for a while?"

Raja: "Fine. But only for a bit!"

They switch places so now Raja is all see through.

Ryo: "So anyway what did…yipe!" Disappears.

Kurama: "Hiei please stop trying to kill them."

Hiei: Reluctantly puts his sword away.

Kuwabara: "Where'd he go?"

Ryo: "I'm right here." Ryo lands with a pair of dragon wings firmly attached to his back.

Raja: (see through) "Let's go inside and figure out what we're going to do."

Everyone: [goes inside]

Well that's it all for now. Tell me what 'cha think!

Ryo: Well I think it was just weird.

Whatever. Till next time.

Random End of Fic Ad: Go read Acting (FB) or Dragoons (YGO) they are pretty good.