Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Digital Girl ❯ Prologue

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

KG: hi all, this is just the prologue, tell me what you think, should I continue it or not. OH, and I don't own YYH. Just Holly and my ideas.
 
*******************
 
“MINAMINO-SENPAI!!”
 
Kurama slowly turned around and barely had time to register jumping into his arms. He `omphed' and caught her.
 
“Holly-chan, I haven't been your senpai since the semester started.” Kurama said once the girl identified as Holly had stepped back.
 
Holly was supposed to be two grades lower than him, but was pushed ahead two grades at the start of the last semester. She had almost shoulder length strawberry blonde hair, blue eyes and stood at 5'7”.
 
Holly grinned. “Old habits die hard. You'll always be Minamino-senpai to me, even if we are in the same grade level.” A chilling wind blew, Holly shivered. “Figures, the one day I don't wear layers.” She wrapped her arms around herself and rubbed her bare arms.
 
Kurama took off his jacket. “Here.” He handed it to her.
 
“You sure?”
 
“We can't have you getting sick the week of exams now can we?”
 
Holly smiled as she put the jacket on. “No, I guess not.” She looked at the ground. “Oh! I just remembered that I'm supposed to go to Keiko's today! I'm sorry Minamino-senpai, I gotta go. I'll give your jacket back tomorrow at school.”
 
“Ok then, I'll see you tomorrow.”
 
Holly ran off. Kurama sighed and continued walking home.
 
~Two weeks later~
 
The group sat around a secluded table in the Ukimra (*uh, is that how Keiko's last name is spelled?*) diner. Keiko was, once again, crying into Yusuke's shoulder while he had his arm around her trying to calm her down.
 
“Keiko, doesn't she flake out on you more than me?” Yusuke asked.
 
Keiko looked up. “Yes, but she calls me to tell me that she's not gonna make it. I wasn't too worried until my aunt called and told me she wasn't in school for the entire exam week. I-I-I” she couldn't hold it up anymore and went back to crying into Yusuke's shoulder.
 
“She didn't forget her date with you Keiko-chan.” Kurama said. “In fact, Holly left running to make it on time.”
 
“Maybe she was kidnapped.” Kuwabara said.
 
As soon as the words left his mouth, Keiko started crying harder and he was hit in his head by Kurama, Yusuke and even Hiei.
 
“Don't ever say that again you damn baka!” Yusuke growled. “Keiko, don't worry, we'll find her.” He pet the back of her head in effort to calm her.
 
~~~~~~~~~~
 
They searched , but never found a single trace of where she could be. After two years, most everyone had given up. Keiko, Kurama, and Yusuke were among the only few that believed that Holly was still out there, somewhere. Another year passed, and Keiko wanted to be as close to the way Holly remembered her and was chronologically frozen, only to be brought back when Holly was found.
 
“Koenma, what can you give me on Holly Vill?” Kurama asked Koenma.
 
“Here's her file, but it all just sudden stops that day she disappeared.” Koenma said sliding the file to Kurama.
 
Kurama looked over the file. “Nothing we don't already know.”
 
*****************
 
KG: well, tell me if I should keep going or not.