Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Disney Karaoke ❯ Kiss the Girl ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Dsiclaimer: ok I own nothing!!!!!! I don't own yyh, I don't own any Disney songs, and I don't own Buttercup from the Princess Bride!!!!! Gomen, I'm watching the Princess Bride ^_^;;;;; and I keep thinking of Princess Buttercup as Buttercup from the Powerpuff girls. ^_^;;;;;;;;;

Summary: ok enough of my strange ramblings about the Princess Bride. Hahahahahaha "Good night Welsey, sleep well, I will most likely kill you in the morning." Hahahahahahahahaha " I am not the real Dread Pirate Roberts. My name is Ryan." AHHH attack of the ROUS, Rodents of Unusual Size. Aka, giant rat. Lol shes being rapped by a rat. Roflmao. Ok ok ok enough enough enough. Well, here is my newest humor fic. Yusuke gets bored (wow that's NEVER happened before ^_~) so he throws a party at Kuwabara's house. And ewwwww its an evil albino dude. Ok ok no more PB. And then they decide to do karaoke, but Kuwabara only has Disney songs and A-Teens. Ok, enough summarizing. On with the fic!!

*Yusuke and Kuwabara in Kuwabara's room playing Jak and Daxter *

Yusuke: *yawns * this is so boring. What else do you have?

Kuwabara: Uhhhh we have Spyro the Dragon.

Yusuke: Boring.

Kuwabara: Crash Bandacute? (a/n: I know I spelled that wrong sorry.)

Yusuke: Boresville.

Kuwabara: Dance Dance Revolution?

Yusuke: I kick your ass at that every time we play. Its no fun anymore.

Kuwabara: We could karaoke on my karaoke machine.

Yusuke: Oooooo you have that??

Kuwabara: Yeah I just got it last week.

Yusuke: But I was over here last week. I was over here yesterday in fact.

Kuwabara: Uhhh no you weren't.

Yusuke: Yes I was.

Kuwabara: No you weren't.

Yusuke: YES I WAS GODDAMNIT!!!!

Kuwabara: No you weren't.

Yusuke: ARGH!!!!!

Kuwabara: I didn't know that you could do such a good impression of a pirate!

Yusuke: -_-;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ANYWAY! Lets have a party!

Kuwabara: Good idea!!! Lets invite Yukina!

Yusuke: No, lets not have another make out party. This time it will be just us guys. No girls.

Kuwabara: So who should we invite?

Yusuke: Oh, the usual people, Kurama, Hiei, Kieko, Koenma, Jin, Touya.

Kuwabara: Wait, Kieko's a GUY?!?!?!?!?

Yusuke: NO BAKA!!! SHE'S A GIRL!!!!!

Kuwabara: Then why would we invite her? I thought it was an all guy party.

Yusuke: ^_^;;;; hehehehehe I didn't say kieko I said………Karasu!

Kuwabara: Why would we invite him? He would probably just try to make out with Kurama again.

Yusuke: ok then no Karasu. Anyone else you wanna invite?

Kuwabara: Nope that's it.

Yusuke: ok then. *goes and opens window and shouts out * HEY KURAMA HIEI KOENMA JIN AND TOUYA!!!!! WE'RE HAVING A PARTY!!! GET YOUR ASSES OVER HERE NOW!!!!!

Kuwabara: Are you sure that that'll work?

Yusuke: Yup works everytime.

*door bell rings *

Kuwabara: *answers door and sees Kurama, Hiei, Koenma, Jin, and Touya * Wow that really DID work.

Koenma: Yup it works every time. But, there was one minor problem.

Kuwabara: Really? What's that?

Kurama: *pushes everyone into the house and slams door shut * hehehehehe you don't want to go out there any time soon.

Kuwabara: *looks in window to see the Kurama Fanclub and Hie Fanclub clawing at door * (a/n: the Kurama Fanclub consists of Kuronue, Karasu, Yomi, and Botan, and the Hiei Fanclub is Mukuro and Bui. That was in my Yu Yu Hakusho Hair Salon) Ooookkk I see your point.

Kurama and Hiei: -_-;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Jin: So, what exactly are we a going to do at this here party? (a/n: this is my sad attempt at copying Jin's accent. Ok no more author notes.)

Touya: Yes I am very intrigued as to what the nature of this party will be.

Yusuke: I know what we're doing! We're karaokeing!

Kuwabara: YAY!!!! *shrieked like a crazed Nsync fangirl. *

Kurama and Hiei: AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! *run away and huddle in corner in fear of evil fangirl shrieks cus they both hear them too much *

Koenma: I don't think you should do that again Kuwabara, it scares Kurama and Hiei.

Kuwabara: Yeah, maybe you're right. ^_^;;;; hey sorry guys.

Hiei: *getting out of corner * You should be sorry! Baka…. MUY GRANDE!!!!!

Kuwabara:Huh???

Kurama: It means very large in Spanish.

Kuwabara: Oh. How do you know Spanish Hiei?

Hiei: Kurama taught it to me.

Kuwabara: Oh. How do YOU know Spanish Kurama?

Kurama: The dog from the Taco Bell commercials taught it to me.

Kuwabara: You know the dog from the Taco Bell commercials? The "Quiero Taco Bell" dog?

Kurama: The very same.

Kuwabara: Wow. Can I get his autograph?

Hiei: Baka. He was joking.

Kuwabara: You were?

Kurama: Uh, yeah. Duh.

Kuwabara: Nooooooooooooo my dreams of meeting the Taco Bell dog are ruined! T_T.

Everyone: -_-;;;;;;;;;;;

Yusuke: *looks away from Kuwabara weeping in the corner * ook then. So…….. what songs should we karaoke to?

Kurama: *raises hand * Oo oo pick me pick me!

Yusuke: ^_^;;;;; ok then Kurama?

Kurama: I say Hiei and I should karaoke to Wild Wind! And then after that I'll go Yoko and then karaoke with Hiei to Dark Side Stories!

Hiei: *nods * yup yup.

Yusuke: Unfortunately, we don't have the background music for that. Sorry.

Hiei and Kurama: Awwwww * go and pout on the couch *

Kuwabara: *stops crying * Should I go get my karaoke music?

Koenma: Uh yeah that would probably be a good idea.

Kuwabara: oh, ok then, uno minuto por favor.

Kurama: I didn't know you knew Spanish.

Kuwabara: I don't. I just know that one saying.

Kurama: Really. From where?

Kuwabara: The dancing chili pepper. *walks out of room to get karaoke cds. *

Kurama: um ok then sorry I asked. ^_^;;;;;;;;

Hiei: I don't even know why you try fox. He's hopeless. You should have learned that long ago.

Kurama: Yeah, you're probably right.

*silence *

Kuwabara: *walks back in the room * wow it's really quiet in here.

Hiei: Hn.

Jin: Soo what d'ya bring?

Kuwabara: Ok here's the good news. I found two karaoke cds.

Everyone: *applauds*

Kuwabara: The bad news is that the competition is between Disney Songs, and Backstreet Boys' greatest hits.

Hiei, Jin, and Touya: What are the Backstreet Boy's?

Yusuke: Trust me you don't wanna know. What d'ya say boys?

Kurama: There's no competition

Koenma: Disney songs.

Yusuke: Oh yeah. Ok so who wants to go first?

Everyone: *looks at Yusuke *

Yusuke: What ME?!?! Why not Hiei!

Hiei: Cus I don't know what karaoke is. I gotta have an example.

Yusuke: But weren't you the one who was so eager to go?

Hiei: Nope. I think you're going crazy Yusuke.

Yusuke: Whatever. Why not Kuwabara? It is his house anyway.

Kuwabara: But you were the one who thought up the whole idea! You gotta go first!

Yusuke: Fine fine. I'll go. Do I get to choose?

Koenma: Hell no! What fun would THAT be? We get to choose for you! Muhahahahahahahahahahaha.

Yusuke: -_-;;;; ok while the crazed toddler finishes up his witch impression, who's gonna choose for me?

Kuwabara: I will!! I will!!

Yusuke: Oh great. Just my luck, I have the crazy Taco Bell dog lover to pick my song for me. Just great.

Kuwabara: Quit your whining. It's annoying. Anyway, hmm what to pick what to pick. So many choices so many choices. Ah here's a good one. I want you, Urimeshi Yusuke, to sing Kiss the Girl to Hiei and Kurama. Muhahahahahahahahaha.

Hiei, Kurama, and Yusuke: WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Koenma: Hey Kuwabara! Stop copying me! That's MY evil witch laugh! Not yours! MINE!!!

Kuwabara: Oops sorry your royal toddlerness.

Koenma: And don't you forget it! It's mine, my own, my precious!

Gollum: *appears in front of Koenma * The precious? Where is da precious? We must have the precious, precious.

Hiei: AHHH IT'S A MINIATURE KUWABARA!!!!

Kuwabara and Gollum: HEY! DON'T COMPARE ME TO THAT UGLY BASTARD!!!

Kurama: Gollum, what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be leading Frodo and Sam to Mordor?

Gollum: Oh yeah, I forgot. Sorry. *disappears *

Koenma: Ok that was weird. Where were we? Oh yes, I was copying Gollum. It's mine, my own, my precious!

Gollum: *appears again in front of Koenma * The precious? Where is da precious? We must have the precious, precious.

Kurama: OK once is enough Gollum. Now go help Frodo and Sam get into Mordor and destroy the one ring! Ok?!?!?!?

Gollum: Yes master. *disappears again *

Koenma: Ok that was REALLY weird. Where were we? Oh yes, I was copying Gollum again. It's mine…

Everyone: SHUT UP!

Koenma: ^_^;;;;;;

Yusuke: Do I REALLY have to sing this song? It's so embarrassing.

Kuwabara: Yes you have to do it! And Hiei and Kurama have to kiss at the end too!

Hiei and Kurama: oooooo ok! ^_^

Kuwabara and Yusuke: *anime fall *

Kuwabara: They weren't supposed to actually WANT to. That ruins that part. Oh well. Yusuke, you're on! Hehehehehehehehe *Alvin and the Chipmunk laugh *

Yusuke: *began to sing horribly while looking at the two demon members of the Rekai Tantei who were sitting on the couch with eager grins on their faces. *

There you see her

Sitting there across the way

She don't got a lot to say

But there's something about her

And you don't know why

But you're dying to try

You wanna kiss the girl

Everyone: *rolling on the ground laughing their asses off while holding their ears at the horrible banchi shrieks that were coming from Yusuke's voice box *

Koenma: Hahahahahaha this hahahahahahaha sound hahahahahaha is hahahahahaha worse hahahahaha than hahahahaha Shishiwakamaru's hahahahahahahahaha Banchi shriek technique hahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Kurama and Hiei: * are sitting on the couch chuckling *

Yes, you want her

Look at her, you know you do

Possible she wants you too

There is one way to ask her

It don't take a word

Not a single word

Go on and kiss the girl

Hiei: *scooches over closer to Kurama *

Kurama: *moves a little closer to Hiei *

Everyone else: *still laughing on floor holding their ears*

Sha la la la la la

My oh my

Look like the boy too shy

Ain't gonna kiss the girl

Sha la la la la la

Ain't that sad?

Ain't it a shame?

Too bad, he gonna miss the girl

Hiei: *eyes widen at lyrics about him going to miss the "girl" aka Kurama *

Kurama: *giggling in a girly way *

Kuwabara: *slaps Kurama's shoulders still laughing * hey baka, you're supposed to be a mute like Ariel. Remember?

Kurama: Oh, sorry. ^_^;;;;;

Now's your moment

Floating in a blue lagoon

Boy you better do it soon

No time will be better

She don't say a word

And she won't say a word

Until you kiss the girl

Hiei: *moves even closer to Kurama *

Kurama: *doesn't notice that Hiei moved closer and ends up moving onto his lap * (a/n: ^_^ awww w how cute ^_~ )

Sha la la la la la

Don't be scared

You got the mood prepared

Go on and kiss the girl

Sha la la la la la

Float along

And listen to this song

The song say kiss the girl

Everyone: *stops laughing and look with wide eyes at Kurama and Hiei, who were moving their faces closer to one anothers *

Sha la la la la la

The music play

Do what the music say

You got to kiss the girl

You've got to kiss the girl

You wanna kiss the girl

You've gotta kiss the girl

Go on and kiss the girl

Hiei and Kurama: *close the gap between each other and start kissing, Kurama still on Hiei's lap. *

Everyone: 0_0

Yusuke: *stops singing * 0_0 ok then I think that the next song should be between Kurama and Hiei just so they stop making out.

Kuwabara: *looks grossed out * fine by me. You pick.

Yusuke: *looks at back of cd case. * Ah here is the perfect one for you two love birds.

Darkdemonchild: Hehehehehehehehehehe sorry if this isn't very good, I was watching CSI the second half of the chapter. I'll try harder on the next chapter I swear! ^_^ as always, please review. Reviewing makes me update faster! Wink wink nudge nudge. ^_~ ^_~