Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Dragon Deals ❯ Lesson 1: Boredom Is Sometimes Useful ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Aya: *grin* New story!
Kurama: You should really wok on finishing the ones you've already started.
Aya: Oh, shut up. I'm almost done with Broken Reflection, thanks very much.
Hiei: Hn.
Yukina: Disclaimer: Aya does not own Yu Yu Hakusho at all. Nada.
Warnings: This is a YAOI/SHOUNEN AI fic! Don't like, don't read! It's Hiei (dominant) Kurama (submissive). Mentions of YusukexKeiko, KoenmaxBotan, KuwabaraxYukina and JinxTouya. OOCness: oblivious Kurama, seductive Hiei, and large amounts of evil aspirations by the others!
 
Lesson 1: Boredom Is Sometimes Useful
 
The Reikai Tentai, along with the girls (Botan, Keiko, Shizuru, and Yukina) decided to do a bit of shopping. Okay, it was more like the girls decided to do a little shopping. And the boys were just being gentlemen and helping them carry their bags. Maybe more like they were unsuspecting victims. Either way, they were shopping.
 
"This is the twentieth store!!!!" Yusuke complained, carrying about 5 bags in each hand. Botan shrugged. "It's actually the twenty-first, but....whatever." Botan said, skipping in after Shizuru and Keiko. Yukina followed, who was followed by Kuwabara. "Think of it as a lesson, Yusuke. Never give a female a large amount of spending money and somewhere to spend it." Kurama said, walking in after Yukina. Hiei followed him, glaring at drooling passer-byers. Yusuke twitched and followed, muttering something about how he didn't want to hear something like THAT from Kurama.
 
 
Yusuke sighed. He was bored. Really bored. So bored, in fact, that he began to notice things he usually didn't notice. Like how Yukina got so excited when Kuwabara complimented her. Or how Botan kept wearing pink, like in her pink slippers. Or how Kurama had this weird fascination with anything shiny, because now he was examining a crystal rose. Or how Hiei kept staring at Kurama's ass. Or how Keiko--wait, back up a bit!! Yusuke's eyes nearly bulged out of his head when he realized that his eyes weren't fooling him, Hiei really WAS staring at Kurama's ass!!
 
He took a few minutes to dig back into his reverie, and noticed little hints of Hiei's, well, to be blunt, attraction to Kurama. A few more minutes passed. A smirk formed on his lips. "Well, I HAVE to be a good friend. Or matchmaker. Now, to enlist help..." he mumbled to himself evilly. The girls would be perfect, because girls are ALWAYS a necessity when you form a certain matchmaking team. Kuwabara might help....Hiei was needed.
 
Yusuke walked casually up to Hiei, who had stopped staring at his previous infatuation and decided to glare at him. "So, Hiei, find anything interesting to look at?" Yusuke asked, quirking an eyebrow. Hiei stiffened a bit, but kept his cool exterior. "Hn." was his reply. Yusuke shrugged it off. He had to take it nice and slow and casual, or Kurama would notice something was up. "You know, green really does look good on him." Yusuke pointed out, stating the fact that Kurama wore tight jeans and a tucked in light green tank-top. He didn't expect a response, so was surprised when he actually got one. "He looks good in everything." Hiei replied.
 
Hiei then realized his mistake, and his eyes widened a bit. Yusuke mentally snickered a 'gotcha!'. Hiei's ruby eyes turned on Yusuke, promising murder. "Tell one soul, and you won't be alive to tell another." Hiei said icily. He was surprised when Yusuke smirked at him. "Wouldn't dream of it. But I would like to talk. Ya mind?" Yusuke said, motioning to the outside of the store. "Hn." Hiei replied. Yusuke grinned wider. "Keiko, me and Hiei are going to wait outside!" Yusuke said, dragging said person out the door. "Okay, Yusuke!!" Keiko yelled back. Kurama, oblivious to the situation, kept examining the pretty crystal rose.
 
*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*
Aya: Review pleez! ^^