Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Effects of Starbucks Coffee on the YYH Gang... ❯ Yukina and Kuwabara: COFFEE!!! ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

AnimeAngel007: *high on caffeine and singing off key* OLD MACDONALD…HAD A FARM!!!! EIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Rokonya: GAH!!! WHO GAVE HER COFFEE?!?!?

Yusuke: *hides empty coffee cup behind his back* Uh…I don't know….

Rokonya: *eye twitches*

AnimeAngel007: AAAAANNNNNDDD ON TTHHHAAAATT FARM HEEEE HAAADDD A PIIIIGGG!!! EEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Rokonya: AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH I'M DEAF!!!!!

~~Setting 2: Yukina and Kuwabara (Kuwabara?!?! *pulls out a metal pole* Where, where?!?!?)~~

*Yukina and Kuwabara are sitting on a couch*

Yukina: *sighs and looks sad* :o

Kuwabara: Hey what's wrong?

RING! RING! RING!!!

*Yukina picks up the phone*

Yusuke: KUWABARA!!! *Yusuke is shouting LOUDLY!!!! …into the phone…*

Yukina: *Holds phone away from her ear, then puts it back to talk.* Sorry Yusuke, its Yukina.

Yusuke: LET ME TALK TO KUWABARA!

Kuwabara: Hey Urameshi.

Yusuke: I'LL DEAL WITH YOU IN A MINUTE I'VE GOT ANOTHER CALL. *Transfers calls* Moshi, moshi.

Hiei: DON'T YOU EVER YELL AT YUKINA LIKE THAT AGAIN…HN…!!! *hangs up*

Yusuke: …Since when has Hiei learned how to use a phone? NO MORE AT&T COMMERCIALS FOR HIM!!! *changes back* Alright…hello?

Kuwabara: Who was that?

Yusuke: Oh that was…um…wrong number.*cough cough*

Kuwabara: No it wasn't…

Yusuke: How do you know?

Kuwabara: You hesitated…not to mention the *cough* *cough* at the end.

Yusuke: …Hold on first of all, KUWABARA!!!! YOU NEVER ASK A GIRL WHAT'S WRONG!!!! IT'S LIKE ASKING HIEI HOW HIS DAY WAS, IN THE END YOU'RE GOING TO END UP AGAINST A WALL YOU BAKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I DID NOT HESITATE!!!!!!!!!! Keiko wants to talk to Yukina….didn't hesitate…

Keiko: Err…Yukina?

Kuwabara: *gives Yukina the phone*

Yukina: Why hello.

Keiko: Hey Yukina, I was wondering are you going to come get coffee with us?

Yukina: ^.^ You bet! Kuwabara and I will need a ride. *coffee cravings take over everyone* AND HURRY UP TOO!!! Hey Kuwabara I'll go get ready *she gives him a good frenching*(ANS: and I'm leaving it at that…sick minded people…)

Kuwabara: O_O Well that was highly unlikely *takes out a calculator and starts punching numbers* No my mistake there was a 53.987365321% chance that she would do that. *starts singing* (ANS: Surprisingly, yes, surprisingly well. Angel: O_O Kuwabara can use a calculator!!! *gasp*) Cause the whole world loves it when you don't get down, and the whole world loves it when you make that sound, and the whole world loves it when your in the news, and the whole world loves it when your in the blues…

Yukina: *has black hair and is in a totally punker outfit* Ok your turn! Hurry up so we can talk. *Kuwabara leaves and Yukina collapses to her knees and starts singing* Mama please stop yellin, I can't stand the sound your pain is painful and its tearing me down. I hear glasses breaking as I sit up in my bed, and I told dad you didn't mean those nasty things you said. But you're right about the rules, about me, and my brother and this I come home to this is my shelter. It aint easy growing up in WW3 never knowing what love could be and I see I don't want love to destroy me like it did my family. *she fixes her eyeliner and mascara, and decides not to talk with Kuwabara*

~~Up next…Yusuke and Keiko~~

Rokonya: Eeevviiiil things happen to those that don't have coffee…

Angel: EEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Rokonya: …and at times even more evil things happen to those who do…