Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Effects of Starbucks Coffee on the YYH Gang... ❯ The end ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

OK this is the last chappie but I'll be putting out an AN later.

Rokonya: You really suck.

Shut up!

Rokonya: Make me.

Disclaimer: Don't own don't sue. I did not get any money from writing this and never will. I do not own poptarts and Kool Iced Tea.

Hiei and Kurama

(ANS: This chapter will be 100% music free. But it will have things from past commercials.)

Hiei: *Right after coffee cravings took over.* Well it's a beautiful day. The sun is up and there isn't a cloud in the sky.

~Mean While~

Kurama: *After coffee cravings take over. He's on the coach.* Zzzzzzzzzzz Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. *Cell phone rings* Hello. Wazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz up uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Upppppppppppppppppp. OK catch ya later.

Hiei: *Coming down stairs* Good morning sunshine.

Kurama: Zzzzzzzzzzz Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Hiei: *Takes out phone and dials number.*

Kurama: *Answers his Cell.* Moshi moshi.

Hiei: Good morning sunshine.

Kurama: F$#@ off.

Hiei: Yes, yes. Hey we have to get ready to go get coffee. And we have to pick everyone but Koenma and Boton are coming here.

Kurama: *Groans*

Hiei: Did I also mention we're getting coffee.

Kurama: I take it back.

Hiei: Now go get ready.

Kurama: Yes sir. *Runs off in a blurring speed.*

Hiei: *Walks into the kitchen, puts on an apron that say's *Maki Homemaker" and does the dishes. There is a knock on the door.* Hello. Aagghh. OoO What do you want? *Big foot holding a box of poptarts is at the front door.*

BF: BKLSFJBbdkgjbvlkdbvkwdfbhbdfnbwrkhgifnasdgfdjeroibthpterghefiogho yteyhfvgbnsgnowtihyfvhfopignhfgtruipbfnhvoinfavgoiqehudfhdfuhsidvnfknwtbnbj kocvh aspgvejgqjkgbkbgviulvgpihsefgb4jdjjdjjgdfuighrbjgkfhvaskjbfaklgsfwbibbvefbf ivkvbadbvlbvb! *Translation: Hey tell Kurama that if he puts poptarts in the like freezer they get all like chewy and like good and like tell Kurama I like said Wazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz up. And like little dude you like need to like chill out. Hey grab a Kool ice tea dawg there like cool to the like core. Later. I gotta make a sighting at 4:00 in America I got a flight to catch. Bye. *He leaves.*

Hiei: O.O Well I guess I got to water my chea pet. *Waters, and then takes off apron.* Well I best get ready. *Gets ready, then come down to see Kurama in a goth/punker out fit, that clashes with his preppy one. Knock, Knock. Hiei gets it and it is Boton and Koenma. Along with a sulky, punker Kurama they all get into a mini van that has a bumper sticker on it that says "Good Demon Driver" on it. They pick up Yugina, Kuabara, Keiko, and Yusuke.* So what is everyone doing today?

Yusuke: Going to school.

Kuabara: Ditto.

Kurama: Ditching school.

Koenma: Letting demons into earth.

Boton: Bling Bling shoppin'.

Keiko: Shopping at Hot Topic, and ditching School.

Yugina: Ditto.

Hiei: Well good for you guys.

Boton: Hey turn on the radio.

Hiei: *Turns on the radio and starts singing along.* (AN/ Ok I lied there is going to be music so shoot me with a paintball gun. ~.~ I dare you!) What's wrong with the world mama. People livin' like they ain't got dough mama. I think they addicted to the drama. Only attracted to the things that bring the trauma.

Everyone else: Boooo, change it, this stinks, school's better than this, ect…

Hiei: Hey we're here. *they get out of the car and go into an empty Starbuck's (AN/ Wow how often do you see that. O.O)*

Guy behind counter: What will it be?

Hiei: Two venti mocha fraps, one venti drip, a Tazo berry frap venti with four shots of espresso, two caramel venti fraps one with no whip. And that's it. *They pay, sit down, and finish there drinks in 3 minutes. They start talking.* HN.

Kurama: I'm going to be late for school.

Keiko: Oh no, my too. *They run out.*

Yusuke: I'm going to Genki's to train. So I'm ditching.

Kuabara: Hey I'm going to try mixing sugar, spice, everything nice, and chemical X.

Yusuke: KUABARA YOU NEVER DO THAT YOU'LL END UP WITH THREE PERFECT LITTLE GIRLS THAT FLY AROUND CALLING YOU DADDY! I SAW IT ON THE DISCOVERY CHANNEL.

Yugina: That sounds lovely. ^_^

Yusuke: BUT IT'S NOT!!!

Hiei: HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!! *Tackles Yusuke and they start fighting*

Kuabara: Screw it. I'll just sleep today.

Yugina: I'm studying. *Tilts her head to dodge a spirit gun shot.*

Koenma: Got to keep demons out of the living world.

Boton: Taking souls to the Reiki. *They all leave after they say goodbye.*

FIN

Rokonya: That sucked.

ANS: Why?

Rokonya: I wasn't in it!

ANS: -_-; What it I make a fic where I take what ever character, food, bishi, and song you want, put you somewhere and make your very own effects fic for ya.

Rokonya: Cool.

ANS: Just leave me a review and you can have your very own.

Rokonya: And if you want to have me be with your character or sum1 from another show just tell the uptight boss lady.

ANS: -~- R&R