Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ elemental problems ❯ wind~~~ ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Clair: ok I an ending planned out but me not telling ^^.

New applications: Brittany Davis- storm

Thanx Nenagh24 for being wind^^^

Chapter 2.

You walked with Yusuke. Then you thought to yourself, ` I guess that some people are nice after all.

When you meet up with the rest of the group Yusuke introduced you to everyone.

Then you all started to talk.

"Oh, you live alone?" asked Yusuke sorrta surprised.

"Yep." You said to him your ankle was now healed. (It healed on its own.)

"That's not very safe." Said Kurama, "You where just attacked by a demon."

`So that's what it was' you thought to yourself.

"What did the demon want any way??" asked Kuwabara.

"I don't know." You said.

"Well, you need to be more safe." Said Kurama.

"I know why don't you stay at Genkai's?" suggested Yusuke.

"That's a great idea, Yusuke." Said Kurama

They all (even Hiei, who didn't speak to you at all.) walked you there.

It was now 7 and you decided to sleep. So you said night to everyone and went to sleep.

The next mourning you woke up with a scream, you did not recognize the room where you were.

Everyone came running in surprised to hear you scream.

"(Your name), Whats wrong?" asked Kurama.

You now wide eyed, not knowing who they are, screamed again.

They left outside the room and closed the door.

You sat on your bed thinking to your self, `how did I get here?'

A moment later (when you calmed down.) Yusuke came in, "(your name)."

You looked up at your name, and said, "who are you and what do you want?"

"(Your name), what happened did you loose your memory or something?" he said looking into your glowing, sky blue eyes.

"Wait a minute, your eyes and hair it's changed!" he said then he noticed the dragon wings behind your back.

"What do you mean it has changed? I've always looked like this." You say to him.

"Um, Well, you didn't look like this before." He said confused while looking at your wavy blond hair with blue tips.

"Well, I don't have a clue what your talking about." You say to him.

Yusuke sighed, and then said, "Well, do you remember the demon that attacked you?"

You looked up at him, "No, I don't remember."

"Figured as much." He said, "Well, one attacked you the other day, and we saved you and brought you here."

"That's why I'm here??" You say, thinking that the demon might have attacked you in your sleep.

"Well, now that you know, ready to meet the team, again." He said

"Sure why not." You say happily.

Yusuke introduced you to the whole team, and so on.

After that you all headed to the ice-cream (or in sweet snow whatever you wanna call it.) shop, which made Hiei happy.

Then you all went home.

You sigh as you sat on your bed you figured that tomorrow was going to change everything.

Of course it was only high noon, but still, everything was very still, and calm.

You decided to get out of this room and walk around.

"Hey, (your name), said Genkai, tell me do you have any powers?"

You turn to see her right behind you, which made you jump a little.

"Uhh, yeah I have the power of wind." You say to her.

She looked at you and said, "That is all I needed to know." Then she walked off.

You started in the other direction, and headed outside.

You spent an hour looking around and finally made it outside.

You were looking at the sun while it set. (Yes I know that hurts you eyes)

You sighed as you turned to see the full moon rise.

End chapter

Clair: hoped ya liked it ok my friend Kasey told me to put this here, anybody that read her fics as the username Kasemithesilverdogyouko then uhh she now has a new account.