Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Enma's Torment Theatre ❯ Just Whistle ( Chapter 17 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Enma’s Torment Theatre
Episode Seventeen: Just Whistle
Story: Health Homework, a Rose, and Melting Ice Cream (Note: And this is how you write a title correctly, kids. You capitalize. There ya go.)
Story by: Shadowbrat (who had no idea what she was getting into when she said yes, I’m pretty sure, but that doesn’t mean we’re going to go easy on her.)
Msted by: Rose-sensei and Chrissy

Notes: This is probably the meanest we’ve ever been to an author. All I can say is we mean no harm or injury to her and hope that she does not take this seriously. Rather, it is meant to be a learning experience.

- Satellite -

They were getting close to the end of the hallway, but still no sign of any ways to escape. However, Kurama was starting to work out all the bugs in the Satellite and hypothesized he could get it running by the end of the week. The news did wonders to brighten their spirits.

“What do you want to do when we get out of here?” Yuusuke asked randomly that morning, almost a week after they’d last been in the theatre.

Koenma smiled. “Go to a buffet and eat until I explode.”

Yuusuke giggled. “Sounds promising. Can I come with?” He snuggled closer to the godling as they lay together on the narrow bed.

“Of course.”

“Awesome. I want to go see Return of the King.”

“I guessed that.”

“It’ll probably suck.”

Koenma just laughed at that.

“You know it will! I’ve waited all this time to see it and I’m gonna hate it!” Yuusuke complained.

“What else do you want to do?” Koenma asked once his laughter had subsided.

“Well, first thing we have to do is see all the girls and tell them we’re okay.”

“Yes.”

“Then watch Slayers Next and Try.”

“I’d like to sleep in until noon.”

Yuusuke nodded. “And take a *long* shower.”

“Yell at George about something stupid.”

“Climb a tree.”

“Blow off paperwork and climb it with you.”

Yuusuke giggled to cover up the reminder that when they *did* return home, Koenma would have a lot of work to catch up on. Besides, it was funny, imagining the junior god climbing a tree. “Sit on my roof and just look at the sky.”

“Make out patterns in the clouds.”

“And then watch the moon later.”

“Yeah.” They couldn’t see it up here, wherever “here” was. “Pizza.”

“Mmm. I want pizza.”

“Foot massage.”

“What?!” Yuusuke sat up on his elbow, looking the older man in the eye quizzically.

Koenma blushed under the inspection. “I have… this thing about my feet.”

Slowly, the half human grinned. “You mean like a foot fetish?”

The godling’s cheeks just got brighter. “Exactly like that.”

Yuusuke marvelled over this new bit of information. It was just so adorable, so… *Koenma*, in a way. His grin turned rather coy. “Would you like a foot massage now?”

He was rewarded by Koenma blushing further, the brightest he’d ever gotten. And before he could react, the godling was on top of him, straddling his hips and kissing him. It was a deep, slow kiss, and Koenma held his face gently. He pulled back and smiled down at Yuusuke’s amused expression. “No. Not here. Not until we’re ready.”

Yuusuke nodded. “Okay.” Whatever Koenma wanted was fine with him. And in a way, he wanted to wait too. He pulled the godling down for another kiss.

*

Kurama was humming a song when Yuusuke walked into the kitchen later on. Every so often words to the song would make themselves known, but the teen couldn’t say he remembered what it was from. Hiei was perched on the counter next to his lover, holding a list of ingredients for the Youko.

“Morning, you two!” Yuusuke said on his way to the refrigerator.

“Good morning,” Kurama responded cheerfully. Hiei gave a grunt, as if saying, “Good in whose opinion? We’re still stuck up here.” But Yuusuke could tell he wasn’t nearly as morose as he had been of late.

The Tantei leader was pouring himself a glass of juice, listening as Kurama resumed his humming, when he took pause to consider the pitcher. It was as if his conscious was trying to remind him of something, and it was on the tip of his tongue but he just couldn’t remember.

“What is it?” A familiar voice asked just behind him.

The teen jumped and spilt a bit of his drink on the floor. “Koenma! Don’t sneak up on me like that!”

“Sorry.”

Kurama heard this and glanced over his shoulder. “You’re cleaning it,” he said shortly.

Yuusuke rolled his eyes, closed the ‘fridge door and went to grab a dishrag. Koenma was still watching him.

“It was nothing,” he told him, bending down to wipe the floor. “Just… I dunno.”

“What?” the godling asked.

Yuusuke shook his head. “It was like I was trying to remember something, but couldn’t. I don’t know what though.”

“Hmm. You’ll probably remember it later, whatever it is.”

“Yeah.”

"Guys!" They heard Kuwabara call from the control room, where he had spent much of his time during the last week. He had ended up using the computer part of the console, which Kurama hadn't been messing with, to loudly compose very bad poetry--not that he knew it was bad. It had served as an effective distraction, considering that Kuwabara had been practically yelling the poetry into the speaker after thinking aloud to write it in the first place--which had also distracted someone else, as most of the poems were about Yukina. Kurama had been forced to stop Hiei from giving Kuwabara a thrashing on more than one occasion. Giaki had actually started arguing with Kuwabara over the quality of the poems, which had been very odd. It had, however, reassured them that their captors were suitably distracted. "The console’s beeping."

“Shit.” Yuusuke tossed the rag back into the sink and saw Kurama and Hiei exchange a neutral glance that spoke volumes. The four left the kitchen together.

*

Rando leered at them, as annoyingly smug as usual. He could tell it pissed them off, especially after last week, and that only fuelled his amusement. “Greetings, specimens. How’s the sanity?”

“How’s the wit?” Hiei shot back, expression deadpanned.

The sod’s habit of ignoring the fire demon’s insults had yet to diminish. "Have I got a treat for you today! A little beauty called ‘Health Homework, a Rose, and Melting Ice Cream.’"

"Oh, I can tell it’s gonna suck just from the title," Yuusuke grumbled.

"That's abnormal?" Hiei muttered.

Yuusuke grinned at him. “No, but I can hope.”

Hiei smirked. "Wish, more like it. Randy's got worse taste than Michael Jackson."

And for once, Rando reacted, which mildly surprised them. His face fell into a ghost of his previous smirk. “You’d do kindly not to insult me, little fire demon,” he said darkly. “I’d hate for something… unfortunate to happen.“ He glanced at Kurama meaningfully, then back at Hiei.

Hiei paled slightly, but kept an unconcerned expression. Kurama, on the other hand, glared at the screen icily, placing a protective hand on his lover's shoulder. "You'll do kindly not to threaten my lover." His voice was a dangerously low and silky.

Rando raised an amused eyebrow that spoke volumes of how lightly he took the fox’s threat. Kurama’s face darkened at the silent insult. “As it is, you’re falling behind schedule. Stop wasting my time and get into the theatre.”

- Theatre -

[Silently they take their usual seats: Kuwa, Koenma, Yuusuke, Hiei, and Kurama.]

>Health homework, a rose and melting ice cream.

Yuusuke: I never did my homework for Health...
Kuwa: You never even went to that class.
Yuusuke: That's why.
Koenma: A rose and ice cream. Well, we know who's starring in this at least.
Hiei: [climbs into Kurama's lap] Mmmm... Ice cream...
Kurama: [giggles and hugs Hiei]
Koenma: [mildly] They're starting early.
Yuusuke: [leans against Koenma, whispers] After what happened in the control room, can you blame them?
Koenma: [frowns] Not really, no. He *is* targeting them.
Yuusuke: [nods] I know. I'm worried.
Koenma: [puts an arm around him] We'll be here for them. It's all we can do for now. That and riff much more than we have been to help them not take it so seriously.
Yuusuke: [grins] I'm up for that.
Koenma: [grins back]

>By: Shadowbrat
>Rating: Nc-17 Mhwahaha Oh yes, the naughtiness and madness will in sue.

Yuusuke: Another lemon? And what does madness have to do with it?
Kurama: Ensue.
Koenma: Don't know. Maybe kink?
Yuusuke: BDSM?
Kuwa: Er... There's Hiei and Kurama in the title. Who's 'Health Homework'?
Yuusuke: [looks worried] ... It can't be me, I don't do homework.
Koenma: Perhaps it's Kurama's?
Kuwa: It better not be me!
Hiei: Agreed.
Yuusuke: Homework and I don't mix, we've never gotten along.
Kurama: Well, it wouldn't be the first time you've acted OOC in a fic.
Koenma: [hugs Yuusuke possessively] Mine!
Yuusuke: [smiles brightly]
Hiei: [mildly] And you can have him.
Yuusuke: [not sure whether to be insulted or not]
Koenma: [kisses him]
Yuusuke: [makes a pleased sound]

>Disclaimer: YYH is possibly the best anime in existence, so of course I don’t own it ;__; If I did that would make me a very happy yaoi type person ^___^

Koenma: [dramatically] Emoticons! We meet again, my nemesis!
Yuusuke: [author] But I do own some crappy anime...
Hiei: Creator of Gundam Wing, what?
Yuusuke: [rolls his eyes] I was thinking more along the lines of Hamtaro.
Hiei: [darkens] Mention not that name again.
Yuusuke: [snickers] I didn't like it either. Out of morbid curiosity I watched it for about five seconds before I felt my brain about to explode. Not a pleasant experience.
Kuwa: Kinda like Pokemon.
Yuusuke: Ew.
Hiei: Agreed.
Yuusuke: That *thing* is like the plague. Seriously.
Kuwa: Yeah. Spreads quickly and leaves victims.
Yuusuke: [snickers]
Hiei: You know what 'victims' means?
Kuwa: Shrimp...
Kurama: [kisses Hiei's cheek, giving him a look]
Hiei: [sighs] Sorry. Habit.
Kurama: [smiles slightly] I know.
Kuwa: [grumpily] Break it.
Koenma: [pats his shoulder]
Hiei: [softly] I'm trying...
Kurama: [nuzzles his neck] I know, at least. Don't worry.
Hiei: [smiles, kisses him]

>Kurama read silently at his desk, his crimson hair draping over his face and onto the table below him. Jade eyes focused on the small book he held within his hand as the lamp showered it in a heavenly glow.

Hiei: [touches Kurama's face] Beautiful.
Kurama: [smiles brightly] I'd have to be slouching pretty low for my hair to be spilling over like that. I don't slouch.
Hiei: Still beautiful. [kisses him deeply]
Kurama: [moans]
Yuusuke: I'm confused. Is the book "showered in a heavenly glow," or is his hand?
Koenma: Since he's holding the book in his hand, it could be both.
Kuwa: Doesn't matter anyway, really.
Koenma: Nope.

>The gentle illumination played onto Kurama’s face in a concoction of shadow and light. Running a hand through his hair he looked over at his clock, hanging by a nail piercing the innocent wall.

Yuusuke: [innocent wall] Ow! What did I ever do to you? Why do I have to support your bloody clock? Why couldn't you nail the guilty wall, huh?!
Koenma: Trying a bit too hard there.
Yuusuke: I just thought I'd point out that a non-entity, like a wall, can't be innocent or guilty.
Kurama: [gasps as the kiss ends] He's right. That's evidence of purple prose.
Hiei: [sucks on his neck]
Kurama: [moans and pulls Hiei closer]

>He sighed, and looked toward his door, which stood slightly ajar. He would come… Oh yes.
>Any minute now.
>Any second.

Yuusuke: What? Who's coming?
Kurama: Oh... Hiei... [gasps]
Koenma: [mildly] Him, apparently.
Yuusuke: [snickers] Yeah, huh?
Kurama: [buries his face in Hiei's neck]
Hiei: [nibbles on an earlobe, hands tangling in the fox's hair]
Kurama: [untucks Hiei's shirt and slips his arms inside]
Hiei: [moans and finds Kurama's lips again, kissing intensely]
Koenma: [whispers to Yuusuke] You're not bothered by it anymore?
Yuusuke: [same] With what's going on, I'm going to let them be.
Koenma: [kisses him] It *does* distract them.
Yuusuke: [snuggles close] I'd rather see them distracted than like what they were this week.
Koenma: [nods solemnly] Definitely.
Kuwa: [equally soft] Me too...

>He doesn’t think he will expect it, but he should know better than *that*.
>' Kurama I need help with this. Kurama you’re so smart, please explain this to me’.

Yuusuke: [Dark Helmet] *Who?!*
Kuwa: This fic already sucks.
Koenma: [sardonic] And thank you so much for commas after Kurama-clone's name, fic.
Yuusuke: [kisses him] And here you always complain about Kurama being a grammar queen.
Koenma: [smiles] Well, he's a tad occupied at the moment.

>The pleading puppy dog look he only *thinks* works everytime.
>'Kurama! I don’t know how to use my own brain to produce logic, Heeeellppppp.'

Yuusuke: Oh, look. The fic is trying to speak to us out of context.
Koenma: It *does* need help.
Yuusuke: And isn't ‘every day’ supposed to be two words there?
Koenma: And that's a fragmented sentence anyway.
Kuwa: I think this fic needs more help than we can give it.
Yuusuke: And Kurama ain't budging.
Koenma: Hiei's more interesting to him anyway.
Rando's voice: If I don't hear them MSTing in the next minute, they're going to get what the godling got.
Yuusuke: Fuck off, asshole!!
Rando: And I suppose you want the same?
Yuusuke: They'll quit in a minute, just leave them alone!
Rando: [cackles] They will quit now, if they know what's good for them.
Yuusuke: Annoying fucking sod...
Kurama: It's alright, Yuusuke...
Yuusuke: No. It's not.
Koenma: [kisses his cheek] Let it go. There's nothing to be done now.
Yuusuke: [sighs] I know.
Hiei: Don't worry about it, Yuusuke.

>Aha, that always made Kurama chuckle, because he sometimes knew that when it came to schoolwork, the statement was true.

Yuusuke: [gapes] Oh no... It's gonna be me. I know it's gonna be me...
Kuwa: At least it's not me.
Yuusuke: [glares]
Kuwa: [shrinks] Well...
Koenma: [pets Yuusuke's hair] Shh...
Yuusuke: [grins and kisses him]

>Kurama rolled his eyes, how did he become so dependent on Kurama's help anyway?

Yuusuke: Huh? Kurama is dependent on Kurama's help? What?
Kurama: Lovely example of bad sentence structure, here.
Koenma: I half expected to see a period right before the question mark.
Hiei: [softly] Don't even reference that...
Koenma: Actually, you see that sort of thing quite a bit in bad fics. But, sorry.
Hiei: [shrugs]
Kurama: [kisses his cheek]

>And why was he so interested in school all of a sudden? After all this was Yusuke he was talking about.

Yuusuke: Argh!
Kuwa: YES!!
Yuusuke: No! No, no, no, no, *no.*
Hiei: [hugs Kurama, very softly] Mine.
Yuusuke: Why me? I really want to know.
Koenma: [clears his throat] Hiei/Kurama/Yuusuke seems to be *the* popular threesome.
Kurama: You *read* those??
Hiei: [tightens his hold] *Mine*.
Koenma: *No*. I just saw a lot of them.
Yuusuke: [softly, to Hiei] I'm not going to take him. I have someone.
Kurama: [kisses Hiei's forehead] Yours, my love.
Hiei: [closes his eyes] I know...
Kurama: [smiles, tilts his chin up to kiss him]
Hiei: [keeps his eyes closed as he gently returns the kiss]

>But than again there was a little something that made Yusuke want to do better in school. For the sake of his health, and her name was Keiko.

Yuusuke: My... what? My health was named Keiko? Does that make sense to anyone?
Kurama: [still caressing Hiei's cheek] I think the author means Keiko is the danger to your health, but it's not clear.
Hiei: [leaning into his touch]
Yuusuke: Oh.
Koenma: So, Kurama's tutoring Yuusuke? Reminds me of those study groups in Sailor Moon. When they had to take their entrance exam?
Yuusuke: Yeah. That went on for two seasons, I think... I tried to block Super S from my memory. Chibi-Usa the horse fucker and Pegasus the pedophile. There was only so much I could take.
Koenma: I think Chibi-Usa and Hotaru make a cute couple.
Yuusuke: Damn the stupid horse anyway.
Kuwa: That was a really bad series.
Koenma: I think the horse and Mamoru had something going.
Yuusuke: Yeah, that scene in the rose garden always seemed fishy to me.
Kurama: [wrinkles his nose] Bestiality?
Yuusuke: No, Helios, remember? He turns into a human... Well, yeah, okay, since all the Senshi *admit* to riding the horse at one time or another, it's bestiality.
Kuwa: Ugh!
Yuusuke: Actually, he's a Unisus, not a Pegasus. He has a fucking horn.
Kurama: [disgusted] Very vivid. Thank you, Yuusuke.
Yuusuke: [blushes] Like a unicorn - ah hell. There's no way I can dig myself outta this now...
Hiei: Yes, so shut up.
Yuusuke: [grumbles] I always hated that horse. Too much like Mamoru...
Kuwa: Ugh!
Kurama: Koenma, if you would?
Koenma: [kisses Yuusuke]
Kurama: Thank you.

>He laughed out loud as the image of Yusuke cowering before the girl popped into his head, and he felt sorry for the retired detective.

Yuusuke: Retired?
Kurama: Yeah, so sorry I can't help but laugh. Right.
Koenma: [softly] But I wouldn't get to see you much...
Yuusuke: [kisses him] No way. Not gonna happen.
Koenma: [smiles, hugs him] I know.

>It really wasn’t his fault that he had demons to deal with almost on a daily basis, but now that he was out of the job, Keiko didn’t hesitate to bug Yusuke about his studies.

Kurama: Had *had* demons to deal with... Make it clear you're speaking in a past tense.
Yuusuke: [jokingly] So is that why I always have cases; you like to see me?
Koenma: [flushes] I would *never* create cases for that... You get hurt enough.
Yuusuke: [frowns, cups his cheek] Hey, I know. Just kidding.
Koenma: [smiles, kisses him]

>Keiko helped her parents out often at the ramen shop, so Yusuke often had to search for school help else where, and who better than to help him than a more than 1000 year old youko born in a ningen body?

Yuusuke: [mildly] I don't wanna know how he's helping my clone. Honestly.
Hiei: Nor do I...
Koenma: Elsewhere.
Kurama: [sarcastically] Oh, yes. We get the tutoring session where the tutor suddenly sprouts tentacles.
Yuusuke: Or, in your case, vines.
Kuwa: Ewww...
Yuusuke: Though, vine-rape doesn't really have the same ring...
Koenma: [softly] Urotsukidoji 3.
Yuusuke: [guffaws] You saw that?!
Hiei: What's that?
Yuusuke: Um... This really weird, disgusting hentai. Good to mst, bad to watch. It's almost as much torture as *these* things.
Koenma: I hear the first two are actually good, but I've never seen them.
Kurama: I don't *want* to know.
Koenma: The tentacle comment suddenly reminded me of it.
Yuusuke: Eww...
Kuwa: Yuck...

>Kurama had to admit he did enjoy Yusuke's company. Hiei was always doing errands for Mukuro, so he was never around. And the absence of the smaller youkai took its toll on the lonesome youko that now craved the aloof companionship.

Hiei: [flinches]
Kurama: [startled] Dragon?
Hiei: [softly] When we get back, Mukuro might demand that I go back to the Makai...
Kurama: [holds him tighter] Then... I'll go with you...
Hiei: [stares] But... your mother...?
Kurama: [looks away] I know...
Hiei: [kisses him] I'll refuse to go.
Kurama: [hopeful] Oh, Hiei... She'll be angry.
Hiei: [leans against him] I don't care.
Koenma: [tentatively] I think my dad is going to want us for more "missions", anyway, so...
Kurama: [smiles slightly, stroking Hiei's back] I like Enma's fics better anyway.
Hiei: [closes his eyes, nods]

>Kurama often went to spend time with his family, but it couldn’t replace the lonesomeness he felt in his heart for his friends. Yusuke seemed to pay much attention to Youko as of late, and seemed to make up excuses to be with him. He put down his book and looked toward the window, half expecting to see Yusuke walking up to his door and ring the bell. Instead he saw a dark shadow with hot crimson eyes staring at him.

Yuusuke: Hot? Like burning?
Kurama: [grins lecherously] Well, I think his eyes are very sexy...
Hiei: [smiles] Yours are, too.
Kurama: [kisses him deeply] Thank you, dear.
Hiei: [melts against him] Mmmm...
Koenma: So I take it you've all retired then.
Yuusuke: Then their parole's over too. Heh. They can finally break into Fort Knox.
Hiei: [grins] All that gold...
Kurama: [giggles]
Hiei: To hell with Mukuro. We wouldn't need anyone if we did that...
Kurama: [smirks widely] Mm.
Koenma: I'm not going to say anything because I'm sure you know my reaction.
Both: Yes.
Koenma: [sighs]

>Well, almost never around he guessed.
>" Hello Hiei, Long time no see." Kurama smiled and Hiei nodded, walking over to Kurama's desk.

Kurama: [sighs] I don't know why I'm smiling, the sentence I just spoke was horrid.
Hiei: [mutters] It shouldn't have been a long time.
Yuusuke: No worries. We'll just shoot your clone.
Hiei: [darkly] Please do.
Kurama: [kisses his Jagan fondly]
Hiei: [gasps, arching his back]
Kurama: [grins]
Hiei: [grins evilly and moves his hips]
Kurama: [gasps sharply] Hiei...
Hiei: [smiles] Yes, Imp?
Kurama: Love you.
Hiei: [moves again] I noticed. [kisses him]

>" Hn, I see your reading your ningen books again. Schools over so why are you still reading them?" Hiei looked over Kurama's shoulder at the book, Kurama chuckled closing it slightly.

Yuusuke: Why not close it all the way?
Koenma: Then it would not be showered with heavenly light.
Kurama: [Miaka] Sparkles...
Hiei: She never says that.
Kurama: But it should be there.
Koenma: I'm surprised you're not going all anal on this fic.
Kurama: I am. On the inside.
Yuusuke: [falls over laughing - has taken it out of context again]
Hiei: [smirks] Let it out. You know you want to.
Kurama: [smiles back] Maybe when I have nothing else to say...
Yuusuke: [snickers] Or nothing else to do with your mouth.
Kurama: Oh. Good idea. [kisses Hiei's Jagan again]
Hiei: [gasps] Kurama... [moves his hips]
Kurama: [moans]
Koenma: Well, we can certainly see where this is going.
Yuusuke: Dry humping?
Koenma: [laughs]
Kuwa: [uncomfortable] Look! More text!

>" Maybe because I enjoy them?" Kurama asked placing a finger on his chin. Hiei chuckled and sat on the Youko’s bed, bending down to remove his boots.

Yuusuke: Wait a minute... Where have I seen that pose before?
Koenma: Huh?
Yuusuke: The finger on the chin thing... It looks familiar.
Kuwa: Not that we can actually *see* it...
Yuusuke: [rolls his eyes] It's familiar to *me* anyway...
Kurama: [clutches Hiei] I honestly don't know where it's from.
Yuusuke: [shrugs] Probably not important. I still can't remember what I was trying to remember in the kitchen earlier.
Koenma: You'll remember eventually.
Yuusuke: Whatever it was, it seemed really important... Ah well.
Hiei: We'll figure it out later.
Yuusuke: [sits up straight] Oh! Dr. Evil!
Hiei: Who?
Yuusuke: From Austin Powers!
Kuwa: Maybe you should add that to the list, too...
Kurama: [grimaces] Um, how about not?
Hiei: [frowns] Is it bad?
Kurama: [shrugs] Most people thought so. It didn't look appealing to me, so I never watched it.
Yuusuke: It's a big joke of a movie. Like Evil Dead, only Bond-style.
Hiei: Oh.
Kuwa: It's funny, but really stupid.

>“ Hn, ningen pass time?” Hiei snorted. You learned from experience not books. And you certainly didn’t get anything done in the mean time.

Kurama: Pastime. Meantime.
Hiei: [defensively] I read.
Kurama: [pets his hair affectionately]
Hiei: [purrs]
Yuusuke: Now I'm imagining Hiei's clone acting like some backwater hick...
Kurama: Oi!
Yuusuke: The *clone*. *Clone.*
Hiei: [shifts again] Calm down, Imp.
Kurama: [gasps]
Hiei: [smirks]

>" So I see ningen traditions are rubbing off on you too, since when did you care about removing your boots when coming inside?" Kurama chuckled and Hiei looked down at what he was doing, and scowled.

Hiei: Oh, so since I'm not human I have to keep my boots on all the time?
Yuusuke: This fic's racist.

Koenma: Quit taking it so seriously.
Hiei: I wasn't. I was just mildly irritated at the shoes bit.
Kurama: It's probably about domestication. Rather stereotypical.

>“ Hypocrite.” Kurama coughed, smiling slyly.

Kurama: [grimaces] I don't think I want to see that word again for a while... Oh, and *stop* spacing after the quotation.
Hiei: [leans against Kurama] Nor do I...
Kurama: [snuggles]

>“ I am no such thing.” Hiei retorted. “ It’s your fault anyway.”
>“ Mine?” Kurama answered in fake innocence. “ I did no such thing to you Hiei.”
>“ Hai, I hang around with you too much.”

Koenma: That's an understatement. But I hardly think Hiei sees it as a bad thing.
Hiei: [lusty] Oh, I do much more than just hang.
Kurama: Mmm...
Yuusuke: [snickers] We've noticed.
Koenma: On many occasions.
Hiei: [smirks] You haven't seen *all* of it.
Kurama: [softly] Well, there was that one time Yuusuke walked in on us, but...
Yuusuke: [blushes deeply] That was an accident!
Hiei: We just like teasing you.
Yuusuke: [still blushing] I didn't really see much, anyway.
Kuwa: I don't want to know...
Koenma: [pets Yuusuke's hair comfortingly]

>“And that’s my fault?” Kurama looked up from his book and winked.
>“ Yea, you’re rubbing off on me.” Hiei finished removing his boots and looked at Kurama, those emerald eyes burning into him, those eyes played with mischief and a smile placed on his dear friends lips.

Yuusuke: Did more Kurama clones show up or did he gain a few extra personalities while we weren't looking?
Kurama: Missing the apostrophe in "friend's".
Koenma: And she's trying too hard to be sophisticated. A smile simply is on someone's lips. It can't be placed there.
Yuusuke: And why's he winking?
Hiei: Flirting. It's what you do with "K-chan" all the time.
Yuusuke: [shrugs] You do the same with "Imp".
Hiei: [smirks] Your point?
Yuusuke: [shrugs again] Pot calling the kettle black.

>“ And that’s a bad thing?” Kurama smiled and watched Hiei’s face fight a blush. In the heat of battle with his emotions, he was just to damn adorable.
>‘ Someone remind me why I haven’t fucked his brains out already?’

Kurama: Good question. Oh, and that should be "too damn adorable."
Hiei: [kisses Kurama, moving his hips]
Kurama: [returns kiss, moaning]
Yuusuke: And apparently, we're going to get to both read and see a performance of this.
Kurama: [as Hiei moves on to kiss his neck] Good times.
[the seat shocks Kurama]
Rando's voice: I warned you.
Kurama: [winces] Ow...
Hiei: [stares] Imp... [stands, enraged] That does it! [he tears at the wards on his arm]
Yuusuke: Shit! Hiei, don't!
[the part of the floor Hiei is standing on is electrified]
Hiei: [falls down, cursing]
Kurama: Hiei! [gingerly kneels down beside him]
Hiei: [winces, pale] 'M okay...
Yuusuke: [hurries over] Numb, right?
[they both nod. Kurama tentatively touches Hiei's shoulder, afraid of hurting him.]
Yuusuke: [takes charge] Kurama, go sit down. You're in no condition to do this.
Kurama: [hesitates, then obeys]
Yuusuke: [bends and gently picks up Hiei, putting him next to Kurama]
Koenma: [helpfully] The numbness should go away after a moment. [is searching in his pockets for the bottle of aspirin]
Hiei: [nods, leans against Kurama]
Koenma: Eureka! [hands the bottle quickly to Yuusuke]
Yuusuke: [opens it and gives two to each of the demons] You guys can swallow them without water, right?
Hiei: Aa. [Kurama just nods silently and they both take the pills]
Kuwa: [hesitantly] Are you guys okay...?
Hiei: No.
Kurama: [smiles shakily] We'll be fine, Kuwabara.

>" Hn, then it’s not your fault then." Hiei huffed.
>" Oh? Then whose is it?" Kurama asked returning to his book.
>" That hunter’s" Hiei replied and looked out the window.
>Kurama thought back to that day 18 years ago.

Koenma: Eighteen. It wouldn't kill you to type out the word, you know.
Kurama: [sarcastically] Guess now we know how old I'm supposed to be.
Yuusuke: Cue flashback sequence?
Koenma: Ugh, I hope not.
Yuusuke: It'd be funny if she actually starts re-writing actual scenes from the show.
Hiei: I'd rather not have this fic any longer than it has to be...
Yuusuke: Right. Keep moving, text.
Kurama: [puts an arm around Hiei, gently rubbing his shoulder]

>The hunter, him getting caught, his escape to the ningenkai, along with the learning experience of a lifetime he was granted. It was something that had made all those years as a youko, well. Empty. The things he learned he couldn’t have gained within the Makai, even if he lived another millennia in his old life.

Yuusuke: [raises an eyebrow] What *kind* of experience?
Kurama: [shrugs] Lots of different kinds.
Koenma: The hunter was caught?
Yuusuke: [snorts] I think she meant Kurama.
Hiei: [softly] I'd rather not think about that.
Kurama: [kisses his cheek]
Yuusuke: [winces] Sorry.

>Maybe he rubbed off on Hiei’s soul, as well as his habits, and vise versa.

Koenma: [mumbling] Maybe he *had*...
Hiei: [smiles slightly] He has...
Kurama: [grins]
Yuusuke: You two really do belong together.
Both: We know.

>As much as he didn’t want to admit it, Hiei was melting. The ningen world gave him so much, even if it was full of weak humans. But things he had been denied as a child, friendship, love, and compassion. All those he thought we’re weaknesses, where actually the fuel to hidden power within his heart. He was melting, slowly from the inside out, like Hiei’s favorite flavor of sweet snow.

Koenma: Semi-colon after child, were not where, and it sounds like Hiei's thinking about himself in third person at the bottom...
Kurama: Hiei is *not* Tot.
Yuusuke: Definitely not.
Hiei: Not going to ask. [snuggles closer to Kurama]
Yuusuke: Character in Weiss Kreuz. Don't worry about it.
Hiei: [nods]
Kurama: [pets his hair]
Hiei: [purrs, leans into his touch]
Kurama: [smiles]

>Hiei looked up and out the window, feeling someone approach.
>" Yusuke's coming." Hiei stated.

Yuusuke: ... [sighs] That quick?
Hiei: [shrugs] You *are* a virgin.
Yuusuke: Yeah, but... I'm not even in the scene yet.
Hiei: [smirks] Again, you *are* a virgin.
Yuusuke: [sighs]
Kurama: That has to be one the quickest ejaculations in history...
Yuusuke: I know you act as anal as Miki does about grammar, but don't break out a stop watch or anything.
Kurama: [smiles slightly]
Hiei: [snickers]

>Going back to his book, he nodded. " I know."
>" Why?"

Yuusuke: [Kurama] My mere presence gives off pheromones. Couldn’t you tell?
Kurama: [laughs]
Hiei: [smiles] He *does* smell wonderful.
Kurama: [smirks] But from all the way outside...
Yuusuke: Strong stuff.
Koenma: [hugs Yuusuke]
Yuusuke: [nuzzles his neck] We're just riffing, K-chan...
Koenma: [runs his hand up Yuusuke's arm] I know.
Yuusuke: [smiles]
Kuwa: [reluctantly] I think you two are like Hiei and Kurama, too...
Yuusuke: [grins]

>Kurama didn’t look up from his spot in his book as he answered, " Help."
>Hiei's face went confused, " Help? Help with what?"
>" Now that, I don’t know yet."

Yuusuke: [sing-song voice] But you're going to find out!
Hiei: Considering that it's a lemon, I'm sure we will.
Yuusuke: Soon.
Koenma: How soon?
Yuusuke: Real soon.... I miss Spaceballs too.
Kuwa: Suck. Suck...
Hiei: Don't bother. We already know.
Yuusuke: [snickers]
Kurama: Even *I* miss your movies, Yuusuke. That's saying quite a bit.
Yuusuke: [sniffs, but is still smiling] I know, man.
Hiei: [very softly] I even miss Kurama's chick flicks...
Kurama: [chuckles, kisses his cheek]
Hiei: [shivers slightly]
Kurama: [frowns] Hiei?
Hiei: [winces]
Koenma: Pins and needles?
Hiei: [nods]
Koenma: It'll get better if you rub it. Er... [blushes] Feet, right?
Yuusuke: [looks surprised for a moment, then smirks widely]
Koenma: [notices and flushes deeper]
Hiei: [doesn't notice] Yeah. My feet.
Kurama: [same] Did you want me to rub them for you, Dragon?
Hiei: [nods]
Kurama: [removes Hiei's boots and starts]
Yuusuke: [is still grinning at Koenma]
Koenma: [purposefully not watching the foot massage]
Hiei: [winces, then relaxes] Ahhh...

>‘ Why in the nine hells would Yusuke need Kurama’s help?’

Yuusuke: ... Can't masturbate?
Hiei: You have hands. I haven't cut them off yet.
Yuusuke: Dude, you never know about the clones.
Hiei: True. Bet you'd learn real fast how to be a contortionist if that happened, though.
Yuusuke: Eh?
Hiei: [raises an eyebrow] Don't tell me you don't know what a contortionist is.
Yuusuke: I know what it is.
Kurama: [trying not to laugh] Well, if he cut off your hands and you wanted to masturbate, what would contortionism be useful for?
Yuusuke: [slowly starts laughing]
Koenma: [blushes deeper] Using his feet?
Yuusuke: [laughs harder]

>Yusuke had beaten him in the first battle they fought, and now outranked him in youkai status. He couldn’t think of anything that Yusuke might need help with now a days.

Yuusuke: Obviously your mind’s not stuck in the gutter, clone.
Hiei: [mutters] Personally, I don't think Kurama needs you.
Kurama: [still rubbing his feet] Is it any better?
Hiei: [nods] Feels really good... The other one?
Kurama: [smiles and nods] Sure.
Hiei: [winces, then moans as Kurama starts on the other] Ohhhhh...
Yuusuke: [looks at Koenma and is obviously trying not to laugh]
Koenma: [is blushing brightly now]
Yuusuke: [kisses his cheek, smiling playfully]
Kuwa: [glances at them] What's with Koenma?
Yuusuke: Huh? Oh, I kissed him.
Kuwa: No... He was acting odd before that.
Yuusuke: He has this spot just underneath his ear, drives him wild.
Kuwa: Erk! Never mind.
Hiei: [ignoring them] Ah! Right there!
Koenma: [hides his face]
Kurama: [raises an eyebrow] Feet?
Yuusuke: [giggles] Sorry, K-chan, but we can't hide anything from Kurama.
Hiei: [moans again] Hell, I'm starting to agree. [pulls his feet away from Kurama and glances at the speaker] ... They're okay now.
Kurama: [smiles understandingly] That's good.
Hiei: [leans against him] Thanks, Imp.
Kurama: [pets his hair] Anytime.
Koenma: [still blushing] It's okay, Yuusuke.
Yuusuke: [kisses his cheek again]

>The next moment the doorbell was heard signaling Yusuke's arrival. Kurama picked up his bookmark, placed it gently between the pages of the book and started walking down stairs. Hiei eyed the book, picking it up and examining the cover, looking much like a child in his exploration.

Yuusuke: [child] Oooh! Can I keep it?
Hiei: What the hell is with my clone?
Kuwa: Five cans short of a six-pack.
Yuusuke: [chortles] That would be my guess. Not at all like our Hiei.
Kurama: [smiles and ruffles Hiei's hair] Yes, I have a very intelligent husband.
Hiei: [smiles]
Yuusuke: Wait, wait, wait. Since when are you married?
Kurama: [pulls Hiei close] Since we decided to be.
Yuusuke: Dude, don't get me wrong! I'm happy for you, proud - in fact, you have my blessings! I was just wondering why you hadn't told us before.
Hiei: [blinks] Well... He did ask in a MST.
Kurama: And why do we need a ceremony to seal something we've already sealed?
Yuusuke: You don't. I'm just a little... shocked I guess. I'll get over it. Congrats, though.
Kurama: [winces] We probably should have clarified... Sorry, Yuusuke.
Yuusuke: Nah, it was my fault. And as soon as my shock wears off I'll be gushing because you two are just so damn cute, dontcha know.
Hiei: [winces] Ugh.

>Kurama reached the door and opened it, finding Yusuke standing there with numerous books.
>' So, this time its homework'

Yuusuke: Oh, so Kurama-clone *was* helping him with sex before!
Hiei: Don't want to think about it. [leans closer to Kurama]
Kurama: [softly] He's only trying to make a joke. Don't identify it with me. After all, it's hard for me to think that clone is you when it acts so much unlike you.
Hiei: [winces, buries his face against Kurama's side] I'm sorry... I just...
Kurama: [kisses his nose] I know. Don't apologize, Dragon.
Yuusuke: [watches, frowning]

>Yusuke smirked and started walking in, " Hey Kurama, could ya help me with some homework?"
>' Here it comes…’
>" Pllleeaasseee?"

Yuusuke: Hey, I’m offended! I do *not* wheedle.
Hiei: Yes. You pester.
Yuusuke: [snickers] Oi...
Kurama: Well, it isn't really like you can *deny* it.
Yuusuke: [kind of sheepish] No, I can't...
Koenma: [giggles]

>Yusuke shot Kurama the best pitiful cute look he could muster.
>Kurama sighed and let Yusuke enter his house that was only occupied by Hiei and himself at the moment.

Koenma: Convenient, that.
Yuusuke: [indignant] I do *not* look pitiful. Stupid misleading clone...
Kurama: We're all pretty OOC in this, Yuusuke.
Yuusuke: I know, but *pitiful*?
Koenma: [pats his shoulder] And Hiei's illiterate. Don't you think he's a little indignant about that?
Hiei: It's fake. I don't care.
Koenma: [sighs] But that's my point at any rate. It's not really you, Yuu-chan.
Yuusuke: [kisses him] I know. If it were me, I'd be off with you.
Koenma: [grins]
Kuwa: Yeah, and Hiei'd be kicking your ass if you put moves on Kurama.
Yuusuke: And then fry me.
Hiei: [cheerfully] Yup.
Yuusuke: [laughs]

>" Sure, when have I ever let you down? But why do you always do that face when you ask? You know I always say yes." Kurama smiled and closed the door behind him and followed Yusuke up the stairs.

Yuusuke: [Ilpalazzo, about Excel] She was making this weird face in order to hide her hunger. She may look much normal now.
Hiei: Well, hunger and lust are both desires...
Yuusuke: [snorts]
Kurama: He's right. Sometimes hunger is used to mean lust, even.
Yuusuke: And sometimes people use food during sex...
Koenma: [raises an eyebrow] I still don't understand that fetish...
Yuusuke: [shrugs] Whatever floats your boat, I guess.
Hiei: [smirks] Some foods are aphrodisiacs.
Kurama: Also, imagine chocolate sauce-
Hiei: [covers his mouth] Not here.
Yuusuke: [laughs]
Hiei: [rolls his eyes] Well, *you* haven't experienced it.
Yuusuke: [defensively] We're waiting.
Kurama: [removes Hiei's hand] That's not what he means. If you've experienced it, just hearing it mentioned is...
Hiei: Erotic.
Yuusuke: [smiles] I'll have to take your word for it.
Koenma: Same. [whispers to Yuusuke] For now.
Yuusuke: [blushes slightly] Aa.
Hiei: [snickers]

>“ I dunno.” Yusuke shrugged. He reached the top of the stairs and started walking towards Kurama’s room.
>"So I see Hiei is here with ya. " Yusuke noted before entering the room and saw Hiei, still completely fascinated by the ningen contraption known as a book.

Koenma: Sounds like he saw Hiei there before he actually looked into the room...
Kurama: Very badly composed sentence.
Yuusuke: [Hiei, holds up the book] Kurama, can I eat this?
Hiei: Ick. Too much fibre.
Yuusuke: [snickers] I've been waiting the last few paragraphs for him to ask something like that...
Hiei: [himself] Kurama, is this a sex toy? [gropes]
Kurama: [himself] Well, now that you mention it...
Kuwa: Urk...
Yuusuke: [starts laughing]

>" Hey Hiei, I doubt your here for homework help, but its good to see you." Yusuke laughed and sat next to Hiei, offering a pat on the back as he did so. Hiei sat the book down, offering it a final glance before facing Yusuke.
>‘ I guess his mental muscles aren’t nearly as strong as his other ones’ Hiei thought.

Yuusuke: [laughs harder]
Hiei: [rolls eyes] Hentai.
Kurama: *Set* the book down.
Koenma: You're, not your.
Kuwa: Grammar queens.
Yuusuke: [gasps] Which muscles??
Kurama: [mildly] Well, this *is* a lemon. Doesn't take much imagination to figure that out.
Hiei: [snickers] Kurama's is stronger, I'd bet.
Kurama: [hides a smile]
Yuusuke: [scowls] Hey, quit picking on the virgin...
Koenma: [whispers to Yuusuke] I don't know... I'd bet yours would win...
Yuusuke: [smiles, kisses his cheek] At least you got my back.
Hiei: [laughs] I'm sure he does. Your ass, too.
Yuusuke: [sighs]
Hiei: [laughs harder]
Kurama: [smiles, happy that Hiei's not morose]

>"So I see you were having fun with Kurama's book Hiei." Yusuke snickered. Hiei raised an eyebrow, scowling.
>" Fuck you Yusuke." He huffed.

Yuusuke: … My clone’s going to say something like, "Yes, please do," or "I wish."
Hiei: [laughs even harder]
Kurama: [grinning now]

>Yusuke had to stop himself from saying, ' Yes please'

Yuusuke: [laughs with Hiei now] Told you!
Hiei: [leans against Kurama, laughing helplessly]
Kurama: [hugs him, looks at Koenma] At least they're enjoying themselves.
Koenma: [nods] It's easier to ignore the grammar this way. [watches Yuusuke]
Kurama: [pets Hiei] Among other things.

>Kurama walked in and sat at his desk, turning his chair to face the two.
>" Hey! I was just kidding Hiei, chill out. Of course we all know you have a thing for Kurama."

Yuusuke: [laughter subsiding slightly] Um, clone, ever hear of a thing called tact?
Koenma: Probably not.
Hiei: [giggling now]
Kurama: [smiles at him] Yes, I'm afraid that's rather obvious at this point, considering...
Yuusuke: [grins] That you make out loudly every MST?
Hiei: [laughs harder]
Kurama: [sighs]
Kuwa: You do, though...
Kurama: I know...
Kuwa: [blinks at him] That's not a bad thing.
Kurama: [smiles] I didn't say it was.
Kuwa: [shrugs]

>If Hiei wasn't in Kurama's room, and if he wasn’t so embarrassed... he would have killed Yusuke a million times over.

Yuusuke: But since this is a lemon, we know that's not going to happen.
Hiei: [manages to gasp] Kill how? [starts laughing again]
Yuusuke: [snickers]
Kurama: [smirks] You can't 'kill' him in my room?
Yuusuke: [shrugs] Must've been a misprint.
Kuwa: You guys are weird.
Kurama: [still smirking] We know.
Kuwa: [sighs]
Koenma: Aren't you guys going to invite me?
Yuusuke: [laughs] Of course!
Kurama: [giggles] Orgy?
Yuusuke: [random] I love 'Blue Monday', it's my favorite song.
Koenma: [blinks at him] I'm officially confused.
Yuusuke: Orgy. It's a band.
Hiei: [laughs even harder, hiding his face against Kurama's side]


> " Oh… Yea Hiei... then you can finally get the revenge you vowed to get on me 4 years ago!?" Yusuke said through his fit of laughter. Kurama watched on highly amused at Yusuke's antics, and Hiei's pissed off-ness.

Yuusuke: You’ve been trying to ‘kill’ me that long? Damn, no wonder I’m pretending to do homework. Talk about desperate.
Koenma: [jokes] Must be some issues if he hasn't managed to yet. Impotence?
Hiei: [suddenly stops laughing, keeps face buried]
Kurama: [grimaces, strokes Hiei's back]
Yuusuke: [frowns] What's wrong? Is he okay?
Kurama: He yawned. The laughing wore him out. Like that other time...
Yuusuke: [isn't convinced] I'll take the hint and let it drop.
Kurama: Mm.
Kuwa: [watches, worried]

>" Well then." Yusuke said after composing himself. " I need some help with some health homework Kurama." Yusuke reached into his stack of books and pulled out a folder.

Koenma: You're planning to have sex with them, yet you still brought the homework?
Yuusuke: [shrugs] Convincing lie? I don't know what the clone's thinking.
Kuwa: Bet it's the chapter on sex.
Yuusuke: Okay, I'm gonna either jump into Kurama's lap with the book in hand, or he's going to lean *really* close over my shoulder as I'm reading...
Hiei: [sits up, his face expressionless] If he's got pants on, don't bother with the first.
Yuusuke: [shrugs] Well, my clone's been acting really stupid so far, he'd probably do it anyway.
Koenma: You know, it could be both. You could sit on his lap while he reads over your shoulder.
Hiei: [Kurama] So *that's* how you hit the prostate!
Yuusuke: [laughs]
Kuwa: Urk. This whole fic is gonna be like this, isn't it?
Yuusuke: You bet.
Kuwa: [sighs] Dammit...

>" Health? Didn't you take that in a earlier grade?" Kurama asked. He had taken Health when he was in at least 9th grade.
>" Well, I skipped it so I had to take it again." Yusuke laughed scratching the back of his head, Kurama sighed, he should have known...

Kuwa: Well, that sounds like the real Yuusuke.
Yuusuke. Oi...
Kurama: An. Also needs a comma after laughed, and the last sentence is actually three sentences...
Hiei: He probably failed it for a different reason. No hands-on learning the first time around.
Yuusuke: Heh. That reminds me of these Star Wars fics I read once... Obi-Wan teaching sex-ed and Quiggie assists.
Kurama: [giggles] And everything returns to Star Wars.
Hiei: [ominously] "The circle is complete."
Yuusuke: [snickers] "When I left you, I was but the learner; now I am the master."
Hiei: [smirks] Somehow, I doubt that would ever happen if Kurama were involved.
Kurama: [blushes] Dragon...

>" Okay then, what’s the subject?"
>Yusuke fidgeted in his seat, looking down as he said.
>" Male reproductive system."

Yuusuke: Uh huh. Real subtle there, pal.
Hiei: You wouldn't know subtlety if it kicked you in the groin.
Yuusuke: But I would know pain if it did.
Koenma: I'd hope so.
Yuusuke: Ow.
Koenma: [frowns] What?
Yuusuke: Nah, just the thought of getting kicked there...
Koenma: [nods] Ah.
Yuusuke: And now I'm reminded of an episode of Slayers... Martina curses Lina and whenever she hits someone, she feels their pain. Xellos demonstrates this by tricking Lina into kicking Gourry in his groin. A few seconds later, she's writhing in pain too...
Kurama: [giggles] Actually, women would hurt if they were kicked there, too.
Yuusuke: Well, given that episode, I kinda figured... Even though I was confused at first whether it was her feeling pain or if she was feeling *his* pain...
Kuwa: How does that work? Girls don't really... have stuff...
Yuusuke: It still hurts.
Kurama: It's the clitoris. Very sensitive.
Hiei: [uncomfortable] How would you know?
Kurama: [hugs him] Not the way you're thinking. Not in this life. I actually went to health class.
Hiei: Oh... [rests against him]
Kurama: [kisses the side of his forehead, whispers] In this life, I lost my virginity to you.
Hiei: [smiles, slightly surprised by the idea]
Kurama: [hugs him]

>If Kurama had been drinking something at that moment, he was sure he would have spit it out. How could he not know all about the male reproductive system? He had one after all. At least he was sure he did... Hiei had a different expression on his face, he was... curious. They actually made them study about the bodily parts used for mating?

Yuusuke: Yeah. I would've probably fell asleep during the class anyway...
Hiei: Of course they make them study them, clone. Otherwise, they'd be too stupid to procreate. Of course, I'd rather clones *didn't* reproduce, but...
Yuusuke: And they're supposed to be infertile too.
Hiei: [mutters] I have a katana waiting to ensure that...
Yuusuke: ... Ow. Not that I feel sorry for the clone, but just... Ow.
Hiei: I'm not going to use it on *you*, necessarily...
Yuusuke: Oh.
Kurama: Unless you have a good reason, of course.
Hiei: Of course.
Yuusuke: Well, that's reassuring.
Koenma: [hugs him]

>Kurama quickly composed himself, as so Yusuke wouldn’t feel uncomfortable about the subject, and bring attention to the fact he needed help with the male anatomy.
>" Well lets start with the glands, organs and their functions." Kurama said coughing, picking up Yusuke's notebook, flipping through the pages. He found... nothing.

Yuusuke: He was sucked into an abyss and lost forever. The end.
Koenma: Well, technically that wouldn't be nothing.
Yuusuke: [leans against him] I'm tired. Not in the top of my game right now...
Hiei: What, is Yuusuke really a girl and we don't know it?
Yuusuke: I think you guys would've noticed something like that long before... Well, maybe not the clones up there.
Koenma: I'd be rather disappointed if he *were*...
Yuusuke: [snickers]
Koenma: [smirks, resists urge to grope Yuusuke]

>" Yusuke, you have no notes." Kurama said, looking at Yusuke quizingly.
>" Yea I know, that's why I need help." Yusuke said, reaching out, grabbing Kurama's chair and rolling him over to him.

Yuusuke: [smirks] Oh, he means he can't get an erection...
Hiei: [winces, hides face against Kurama]
Kurama: [reaches over and smacks the back of Yuusuke's head]
Yuusuke: What?!
Kurama: Nothing.
Yuusuke: [notices Hiei, pales] Oh...
Kurama: [pets Hiei's hair] Comma after notes and help instead of a period. Yeah, not yea. Quizzically spelt wrong...
Hiei: [curls closer to him]
Kurama: [kisses the top of his head] You okay?
Hiei: [doesn't answer]
Kurama: [holds him close, speaking softly] I'll get him in the groin next time.
Hiei: [shakes his head]
Kurama: Never mind then. [kisses his forehead]
Yuusuke: [whispers] Sorry...

>Kurama, now being so close to Yusuke, noticed how nice he was looking that evening, even though all he wore was a white T-shirt and gray sweat pants. His shirt gave slight hints to what lay beyond. I set of toned abdominal muscles and smooth, tan skin. Kurama licked his lips unconsciously with roaming eyes.

Koenma: *It*, not I. Unless you're trying to slip into first person, and if so, you're not doing a good job of it.
Kurama: Actually, I should be A.
Koenma: Oh. Sorry, wasn't paying attention.
Yuusuke: Apparently, option number two was right.
Koenma: Yeah...
Kuwa: I don't see what's nice about a stupid shirt.
Koenma: Well... [reaches behind Yuusuke and pulls his shirt] If it's tight it'll look something like this.
Kuwa: [shrugs] I still don't see what the big deal is.
Yuusuke: [blushing] K-chan...
Koenma: [lets go, smiling] Couldn't resist.
Yuusuke: [kisses him]

>“ Well, how do you suggest we go about this?” Kurama asked, his voice noticeably changing from his soft tone to a husky and slightly aroused murmur.
>“ Hm, I have a couple ideas.” Yusuke whispered, leaving his seat on the bed and sitting on Kurama’s lap facing him.

Yuusuke: Oh, heh. It was number one after all.
Koenma: Actually, it was both.
Yuusuke: Ah. Well then *you* were right, K-chan.
Koenma: [smiles at him] I was almost right. They happened at different times.
Yuusuke: [smiles back] Meh.
Kurama: [pulls Hiei into his lap]
Hiei: [leans against his chest]

>Straddling his thin waist with strong thighs. Kurama groaned at the sudden contact, and automatically went for those soft lips. The slight activity in his pants went to full alert and Yusuke could feel the delicious protrusion poke suggestively, at his inner thighs. Yusuke kisses back passionately, wounding his fingers around the thick red mane.
>“ Hmm, I see you’re a visual learner, ne?” Kurama asked playfully as he pulled back.

Yuusuke: Whoa. Eerie! Didn't Hiei say something like that earlier?
Kurama: Hands on learning. Not the same as visual, though...
Koenma: Lots of fragments and run-ons here, too. And it'd be "winding," not "wounding."
Kurama: Lots of comma splices, too.
Hiei: [rolls eyes] It also changed tenses. Big deal. And "protrusion" isn't a very erotic way to term it. I mean-
Kurama: [covers his mouth] Dragon, I don't feel like getting one at the moment since we can do nothing about it. Shush.
Hiei: [muffled] Sorry.
Kurama: [takes his hand away] It's okay. [kisses him]

>Yusuke nodded numbly and pressed himself closer to Kurama, making their arousal’s rub through the fabric of their pants. Kurama attacked Yusuke’s ear practically devouring it, resulting in moans of wanting from Yusuke. Yusuke growled deep in his throat, feeling the Youko’s crimson locks beneath his fingertips and Kurama’s teeth on his skin as he moved his attention from his ear to his neck. Yusuke’s body ignited, bursting into a hot, wanting, and desperate for release lump of flesh.

Yuusuke: Hiei really *did* fry me...
Hiei: [disgusted] Lump of flesh? Wow, that's seductive.
Koenma: The paragraph is so poorly-composed that I'm not even going to start.
Kurama: And if I were in Youko form, my hair would be silver, not red.
Yuusuke: Well, it could just be calling you a Youko, even though you're not in your Youko form...
Kurama: [shrugs]
Hiei: They're both sexy as hell, so it shouldn't matter.
Kurama: [grins, kisses his cheek] Thank you, love.
Hiei: [smiles, leans against him]
Kuwa: I didn't know Kurama ate humans.
Yuusuke: [snorts] Didn't you two used to talk about that? Roasted humans or something?
Kuwa: Would human ears even taste good?
Hiei: [smirks] We *do* have two humans right here to find out...
Kuwa: Uh... Never mind. I don't really want to know that badly.
Hiei: [grins at Kurama] I don't know... Now I'm curious.
Kurama: [is trying not to laugh]
Hiei: [kisses him]

>He wanted Kurama, he knew for that for a while now. He wanted those emerald green eyes pouring into his, those delicate fingers fondling his body in the most intimate of places. He wanted to swim in a never-ending ocean of pleasure that he was sure, such a talented fox like himself could produce.

Yuusuke: I'm a fox now?
Hiei: [rolls eyes] Hardly. You're not nearly as ben-
Kurama: [claps hand over Hiei's mouth] Dragon...
Hiei: [smirks against his hand]
Koenma: Remove 'himself.' In fact, remove the whole fic.
Yuusuke: Yeah. I don't want *him* fondling me in "the most intimate of places" anyway.
Koenma: [smiles slightly]
Yuusuke: [grins at him] I have someone else to do *that*.

>Hiei watched on wide-eyed, not believing what he was seeing, and getting aroused at the same time. His hand slowly reached down into his pants grabbed his growing erection, gasping as the sensation of his callused hand against sensitive skin. He started stroking slowly and gradually started pumping faster. Making it even harder under his touch and more wanting for release.

Kurama: [blushes slightly]
Hiei: [snickers] Like what you see, Imp?
Kurama: [blushes deeper] Don't I always?
Hiei: [kisses him deeply]
Kurama: [moans softly]
Rando's voice: Apparently, you two need to be separated. Koenma, you will switch with the little fire brat.
Yuusuke: WHAT?! They weren't even doing anything! They were msting!
Rando: They're now fondling each other. Move, you two, or Yuusuke and Kurama will get to have fun with electric shocks.
Hiei: [glowers, gives Kurama one more kiss to spite him, and complies] C'mon, Koenma.
Koenma: Shit. Why do I have to move? I wasn't even doing anything... [sits down in Hiei's former seat]
Hiei: [looks away as he sits next to Yuusuke] Sorry...
[The lineup is now Kuwabara, Yuusuke, Hiei, Koenma, and Kurama.]
Koenma: Wasn't your fault.
Yuusuke: [whispers to Hiei] We'll kick his ass one day. Promise.
Hiei: [says nothing]
Kurama: [angry, very softly] He used me to get to him.
Yuusuke: [nods, grumbling to himself about ways to torture Rando]
Kuwa: [worried] This sucks...
Koenma: An understatement.
Hiei: [softly] I fucking hate this...
Kurama: [looks like he'd like to try leaving his seat, but doesn't]
Hiei: [looks at him] Don't...
Kurama: I know...
Hiei: [nods]
Yuusuke: [pats his shoulder, trying to be comforting]

>Kurama could feel Yusuke’s heated skin under his lips, as he feasted on the pulse of his neck. Nibbling and licking the heated flesh, savoring its sweet taste. He then realized that Hiei was still on the bed, probably watching. He glanced up over Yusuke’s shoulder to see Hiei pleasuring himself at the show Yusuke and Kurama were performing. Kurama frowned and looked up at Yusuke, who groaned at the lost of the sweet contact.

Koenma: Loss, not lost.
Kurama: [ill tempered] Took me long enough notice Hiei was still there. Idiot clone.
Hiei: Kurama, it's not you.
Kurama: [smiles slightly] I'm glad. The last thing I want right now is Yuusuke hitting on me with homework...
Hiei: [darkly] That's the last thing *he* wants, too, if he knows what's good for him.
Yuusuke: I'd rather ask Koenma for help with my homework.
Koenma: [smiles at him, clearly wishing to be next to him] I'd definitely be up to helping you with it.
Hiei: [snickers] I'm sure you'd be "up" to it.
Koenma: [blushes]

>“ I think we forgot someone Yusuke-kun.” Kurama whispered and nodded with a knowing smile in Hiei’s direction. Yusuke followed Kurama’s gaze until it fell on Hiei, the small black clad figure stroking his own member under his many belted pants. Eyes closed and totally unaware of the fact Yusuke and Kurama had stopped their play, and where now staring at him.

Koenma: Were, not where. And commas before and after "Yusuke-kun."
Kurama: The last sentence is a fragment.
Koenma: And *why* does she keep spacing after the quotation?
Kurama: I don't know, but it's rather annoying.
Hiei: This *fic* is annoying.
Kurama: Yes.
Koenma: Very.
Yuusuke: Hopefully there's not too much left...
Hiei: I don't care. I just want to go home.
Kurama: [glances over worriedly]
Hiei: [closes eyes]
Yuusuke: [bites his lip, glancing between Kurama and Hiei]

>“ Hmm, now we can’t have that now can we?” Yusuke smirked at his infamous luck. He would have one yummy youko, and one hot fire youkai for dinner.

Yuusuke: In speaking of eating people …
Hiei: [snorts] It must mean *dumb* luck.
Yuusuke: Yeah, but it's *my* dumb luck. Not some clone's, *mine*.
Kurama: Bit repetitive. Take out the first 'now'.
Hiei: At least Kurama and I'll be dead if he eats us.
Kurama: And the fic will end... Unless the Yuusuke-clone is into necrophilia.
Hiei: Well he *is* dating Koenma.
Koenma: I'm not dead!
Yuusuke: He's a deity. There's a difference.
Hiei: He's a god of the dead. Same difference.
Yuusuke: Meh.
Kuwa: That makes me think of Duo. You know, Shinigami.
Yuusuke: Yeah... He was kind of... Dead inside, even if he pretended to be lively.
Hiei: So Heero's a necrophiliac?
Yuusuke: Maybe. Better than him with Relena at any rate... I read a fic once where Duo became a necromancer.
Kurama: I read a fic once where Duo went nuts, shot Relena, and nearly threw her off a cliff.
Koenma: There are so many Gundam Wing fics out there that this conversation could go on for hours. I'd rather it not.
Yuusuke: [snickers]

>Yusuke knew very well that Kurama and Hiei had a thing for each other, it was painfully obvious to anyone that spent time with them. He had grown so fond of Hiei and Kurama as well. Kurama and Hiei together and then himself joining them were one of his favorite fantasies when Keiko was busy with her family business or she was mad at him. Kurama and Hiei didn’t treat him like Keiko did, instead of constant yelling, he got understanding and friendship, and he treasured that more than anything. That fondness soon turned to a wanting. He wanted them both, and by the looks of it, he would have them both.

Yuusuke: Okay... So my clone knows they're in love and he's in love with them too?
Kurama: He's poly?
Yuusuke: [shrugs] Guess so.
Kuwa: Keiko only yells at him because she cares...
Yuusuke: I know that!
Koenma: Kuwabara, don't.
Kuwa: [winces] Sorry...

>Yusuke stood up from Kurama’s lap, walking back to the bed with Kurama at his heals. Hiei was still unaware of the change in attention as he strokedharder with his small hand. Hiei almost couldn’t bare the sight before him, his comrades, pleasing each other and probably fucking each other senseless now, was too arousing.

Kurama: Heels. Bear. The last sentence is a run-on. And I would never do that.
Yuusuke: [snickers] If Chris Rain had msted this, Miki would've shot his brains out by now.
Kurama: No, he just would've stopped correcting.
Yuusuke: Are you getting to that point yet?
Kurama: Not quite.
Hiei: [uncomfortable] And I know that's not you, Imp...
Kurama: [smiles]
Hiei: In any case, my clone's an idiot. If you don't want to see something, you *leave*.
Yuusuke: Or fry the ningen and have the fox for yourself.
Hiei: [smirks, almost sad] If he wants you, killing you would upset him...
Yuusuke: [thoughtful] Well... Since it's not real then we won't have to worry about it. And the clones are going to descend on yours now anyway.
Hiei: [shrugs]
Kurama: [watches him worriedly]
Hiei: [glances at him] I'm okay, Imp. Don't worry.
Kuwa: [trying to lighten the mood] So the Hiei-clone's a voyeur? I'd've guessed Yuusuke-clone, but...
Yuusuke: [sighs loudly] I'm *not* a voyeur! I keep telling you people, none of you listen to me -
Koenma: I listen.
Kuwa: [frowns] It was a joke, like it's always been.
Yuusuke: [slumps in his seat, grumbling] If I called him a voyeur he'd be throwing a fit about it for days...
Koenma: [worried] I know.
Kurama: Can we just move on now?
Yuusuke: [mutters] Yeah.
Kurama: Good.

>His beautiful Youko with their former Tantai leader in this situation almost drove him wild. Kurama moved up beside Hiei, Hiei’s mouth slightly ajar with silent moans. The Youko captured the small youkai’s lips with a sly grin only the true Youko Kurama could muster. Hiei groaned startled, then moaned at Kurama invasive tongue that claimed unguarded territory in his mouth. Hiei’s tongue fought with Kurama’s for dominance in an elusive dance, and eventually made its way into Kurama’s cavern. With his free hand Hiei started undressing the youko, but stopped at the sudden grip on his penis other than his own. Yusuke nipped at Hiei’s other hand, silently asking him to let go and for him to take over. Hiei complied with enthusiasm, and let Yusuke undress him from the waist down.

Yuusuke: Like unwrapping a Christmas present...
Kurama: You'd better not!
Yuusuke: Joke. Sorry.
Kurama: [angry] Well, it wasn't funny.
Hiei: [worried] Imp, calm down. Riff the fic.
Kurama: Don't want to.
Hiei: [very worried] Imp...
Koenma: We're nearly halfway done.
Yuusuke: Just hang in there...
Kurama: [mutters something unintelligible]
Hiei: [winces, feeling helpless]

>Hiei parted from Kurama’s mouth momentarily, gasping as he felt Yusuke’s bigger and stronger hand envelop him, and started stroking. Long and Hard.

Koenma: Not hard, but Hard.
Hiei: I can guarantee that Yuusuke is *not* stronger than me.
Yuusuke: Then pretend it's Kurama.
Hiei: And while we're playing make-believe, let's pretend we're not reading this. [waits] See how well that works?
Yuusuke: It was *just* a suggestion.

>“ Ahnnmm Yusuke…” Hiei moaned and kissed his kitsune again. Running his now free hands over the youko’s face and neck. The sweet smell of roses lingering on his finger tips, his hand traveled down his chest, removing his shirt and feeling his sculpted pecs and abs, dipping his fingers into the crevices. His fingers barely were touching Kurama’s hot skin as they fondled his torso with delicious, teasing caresses.

Yuusuke: ... "sweet scent of roses lingering on his finger tips"? His fingers can smell now?
Kurama: [sulking] Maybe I was gardening before the fic began.
Hiei: [winces, watches Kurama]
Yuusuke: No, I meant his fingers as opposed to his nose.
Kurama: [shrugs]
Yuusuke: [hits his head on the back of his chair, scowling] I'm gonna kill Rando, I swear...
Hiei: [softly] Why don't we just do it now? [fiddles with the wards on his arm]
Yuusuke: That would be killing us, not the git. Besides, he's not on the satellite.
Kuwa: Then how does he give us food?
Yuusuke: .... Oh. *Oh.*
Hiei: [very softly] So why don't we...? [starts removing the wards]
Yuusuke: [stares] Hiei, don't.
Kurama: [watches, surprised]
Koenma: [softly, to Kurama] You need to stay calm, for *him*.
Kurama: [sighs, nodding] Hiei. Love. Stop.
Hiei: [flinches and nods]
Kurama: [reaches across Koenma to touch Hiei's arm] I'm alright, Dragon. Don't worry.
Hiei: [grabs Kurama's hand and nods]
Kurama: [squeezes his hand, smiling]
Koenma: [smiles at Yuusuke]
Yuusuke: [smiles back, brightly]
Kuwa: [softly to Yuusuke] Everything's okay now?
Yuusuke: God, I hope so.

>Yusuke watched on, smirking as he continued to send waves to pleasure through Hiei through his throbbing member, which he now held within his grasp.

Koenma: And in case we missed it the first time, the fic's telling us *again* what Yuusuke’s doing.
Yuusuke: [rolls eyes] As if the clone hadn't been doing it for the last three paragraphs. That "now" is ridiculous.
Koenma: Well, so's the whole fic.
Yuusuke: True.
Hiei: Hopefully there's not too much left.

>He could feel the blood pumping vigorously below the sensitive skin, the pulse of his demon heart that beat in his chest. Surrounded by a rose and a puddle of melted ice.

Yuusuke: Melted ice *cream* you mean.
Koenma: Sticky.
Hiei: [looks at Kurama] Kinky.
Kurama: [blushes] Dragon...
Hiei: [smirks] Well, it is.
Kurama: [lowly] There's ice cream in the freezer still.
Hiei: [smirks wider] I know.
Koenma: [blushing now] Erm, my lap is not exactly the best place to be talking about something like that.
Hiei: Then don't listen.
Koenma: [winces]
Yuusuke: [reaches behind Hiei and grabs his hand] Don't worry about it, K-chan.
Koenma: [smiles at him]

>“ The penis, a part of the male anatomy I do know.” Yusuke sniggered, stopping his assault on the specimen he had before him. Hiei groaned and looked down at Yusuke, not breaking the series of caresses he was administrating on his youko.

Yuusuke: Given his current position, I should *hope* he knows what it is.
Hiei: I'm confused about this entire sex scene. Are they all virgins or something, because they're really acting like it.
Yuusuke: Maybe.
Koenma: I don't think I've ever heard anyone call a prick a "specimen" before.
Kuwa: Doctor Urameshi?
Yuusuke: In a horror movie, maybe.
Hiei: Agreed.
Yuusuke: That'd actually make a pretty damned interesting horror movie, too.
Hiei: Like Hellraiser. Mixing pain and pleasure.
Kuwa: You guys are weird.
Yuusuke: Yup.
Hiei: "One does one's best."
Kurama: [laughs softly]
Hiei: [smiles and squeezes his hand]

>“ Yusuke…Ah! Uh….” Hiei growled and then silenced, as Yusuke took him into his mouth, pre cum dripping down the length from the slit adoring the top. Hiei moaned as Yusuke moved his tongue downward, lapping up the pre cum hungrily, and running it over the tiny slit.

Kurama: I think the fic means adorning instead of adoring.
Hiei: Does the author know how to write?
Kurama: Well, she obviously thinks she does.
Koenma: Adoring was spelt correctly. If she did run it through a spell checker, she just didn't catch that mistake.
Hiei: I'd say that's a huge issue--people relying way too much on spell-checkers. Lazy.
Koenma: Well, I wasn't sticking up for the whole fic. Just that one part. Valid point, though.
Kurama: A quick read-through would have picked that up.
Hiei: Which the person obviously didn't do.
Kuwa: You guys... Maybe it's not a good idea to insult the author like that...
Hiei: Why the hell wouldn't it be? They're only human.
Kuwa: But Koenma said they're from another dimension. What if they're like those two weird chicks?
Koenma: Depends on which one you mean. Chrissy's Japanese is horrible, but apparently her English isn't half bad. DT was probably the one who wrote that note on the drink dispenser.
Kuwa: Er... I was meaning power-wise...
Yuusuke: [frowns, thinking]
Koenma: What is it, Yuu-chan?
Yuusuke: [blinks, shakes his head] I don't know. That thing I was thinking about before almost came back to me.
Koenma: [squeezes his hand] Give it time, it'll come back to you. And, no, Kuwabara, I don't think we'll need to worry about that. If someone from their world were likely to attack, those two brats would stop them.
Kurama: [blinks] So the authors *are* from their world??
Koenma: Hm. They never said as much, but I always had the feeling that was the case.
Hiei: That's a scary thought.
Koenma: I wouldn't worry about it, though. It's unlikely anymore of their kind would show up. They said that they kept getting lost and had to stop to ask directions...
Kurama: Erm... That might just be because they're... Well, look at that Chrissy...
Koenma: True. You haven't heard their stories about hunting blue monkeys.
Kurama: [gives him an odd look] And I can honestly say that I don't want to.
Koenma: Or was it pink elephants? I can't remember right now...
Hiei: I don't want to hear either.
Yuusuke: That reminds me of the movie Dumbo.
Koenma: [nods]
Kuwa: Oh. The crack-induced scene?
Yuusuke: Yeah, that one.
Koenma: Given the two brats we're talking about, it wouldn't surprise me if that were the case...
Kurama: [giggles]

>Kurama giggled at Hiei’s growls of pleasure in his ear. Hiei looked into Kurama’s eyes, seeing an estranged, distant amusement within them as if seeing him being pleasured tickled him.

Yuusuke: Or maybe it was because Hiei *was* tickling him.
Kurama: Actually, how would his growls be in my ear? I'm pretty sure I was standing...
Yuusuke: And you're now mysteriously sitting next to him on the bed. I guess.
Koenma: I know we go back and forth about how much description is needed, but this is seriously lacking.

>“Hiei… you know you look so cute when you’re on the edge of ecstasy… ” Kurama whispered and smirked at the flushed fire youkai beside him.

Hiei: Trust me, getting a blow job is nothing compared to stimulation of the prostate. If you want ecstasy-
Kurama: Dragon!
Hiei: [grins]
Yuusuke: [Hiei] I do?
Koenma: [Kurama] Look above you; there's a mirror on the ceiling.
Yuusuke: Wouldn't that discount Hiei's virgin theory?
Kurama: A mirror... Now *that* would be interesting...
Hiei: [laughs softly]
Kurama: [squeezes his hand] When we get home...
Hiei: [nods]
Koenma: [glances at Yuusuke, blushes deeply]
Yuusuke: [smiles at him, blushing around his ears]
Kurama: [giggles]
Hiei: [amused] How cute. He's fantasizing.
Koenma: [tries to hide his face with his free hand] Ugh...
Yuusuke: [blushes deeper] Don't worry about it, K-chan. I think we're both in the same boat, there.
Hiei: [snickers] Even cuter.
Koenma: [blushes even deeper, looks at Yuusuke] Yuu-chan...
Yuusuke: [sheepishly] Sorry.
Koenma: [shakes his head] No... It's just... I wish we were home.
Yuusuke: [squeezes his hand] Me too.
Koenma: [smiles]

>Hiei tried to scowl but the pressure of the mouth his member now occupied was growing greater, and his mind couldn’t concentrate on anything else but the pleasure, and the release his body needed. Hiei instead smirked and grabbed Kurama, lifting him up and placing him over Yusuke, so that he was on his hands and knees above him. Yusuke was still preoccupied with Hiei’s length, not taking note of the position the tasty fox was in above him.

Yuusuke: Okay, so... Are we all on the bed now? I'm lost...
Hiei: No idea, but it really makes very little sense.
Kurama: Yuusuke's not doing his job right if Hiei can still think to do that.
Hiei: Which proves my virgin theory.
Yuusuke: Aa.
Koenma: For Yuusuke, yes. But your clone's not a virgin if it's able to think. Right?
Yuusuke: One outta three isn't bad, though.
Koenma: He said all of them.
Hiei: [shrugs] Like he said, one out of three.
Kurama: Why are none of you assuming I'm a virgin?
Yuusuke: ... Uh...
Koenma: Not touching that one.
Yuusuke: Yeah, he does the cooking.
Hiei: Imp, your Youko past precedes you. Sorry.
Kurama: [smiles slightly] Even so, it's rather...
Hiei: [kisses his hand] I know. You told me.
Kuwa: Can we move on, now?
Yuusuke: Yes.

>“ Ill show you who’s cute, fox.” Hiei sniggered and removed himself from Yusuke’s mouth. Hiei ripped Kurama’s pants off him, underwear and all. His cock glistened with the mix of saliva and pre-cum that still oozed from the tiny slit. Yusuke moaned in annoyance as his tongue went from licking a delicious treat, to sucking air.

Yuusuke: [child] He took my candy away!!
Koenma: [gives him a strange look]
Yuusuke: Well it was either that or "tastes just like chicken".
Kurama: [giggles]
Hiei: Wouldn't ripping his pants off from the front give him a wedgie?
Yuusuke: Eek. Yeah.
Kurama: Ow?
Yuusuke: That's my main reaction from this fic. Ow.
Kuwa: Same.

>“ Hey… I wasn’t finished with you yet…” he groaned and silenced after sighting Kurama’s prominent need before his face. He licked his lips and cleaned the remainder of Hiei that hung on them. He could see Hiei behind the kitsune, taunting the fox with whispers and his wet cock probing at Kurama entrance.

Hiei: Yuusuke-clone likes giving blow jobs, apparently.
Kurama: [sighs] Everyone noticed I stopped correcting, right?
Hiei: [kisses his hand again] And personally, I'd rather bottom.
Kurama: [giggles] But you've never tried top.
Kuwa: Urk! Come on, guys! Quit it...
Yuusuke: The fic's worse than they are.
Kuwa: I know, but them *with* the fic... [sighs] This sucks.
Hiei: [snickers and points at the screen] Literally.
Kuwa: Ugh....
Yuusuke: [laughs]
Kurama: We'll try to stop, Kuwabara-kun. It's really just riffing.
Kuwa: I know...

>Kurama was straddling Yusuke above him, and he smirked at the evil idea that popped into his head. He looked up to see the little youkai’s face full to the brim with amusement at the fox’s begs and pleads to be fucked senseless that spilled from the infamous youko’s lips.

Yuusuke: I'm still wondering what's so amusing about watching your lover plead... Unless we're talking Fuma-complex, then I understand. He always gets off when tying up Kamui and making him scream.
Kurama: Dark Fuma. Specify.
Hiei: Kurama doesn't beg.
Kurama: [smiles]
Yuusuke: Heh. Maybe that's what the clone finds so amusing...
Hiei: [smirks]
Kurama: I generally don't have to resort to begging.
Kuwa: Could you guys *please* stop?
Hiei: We're just riffing, dammit.
Kurama: It's our way of surviving the fic, Kuwabara...
Kuwa: And how am I supposed to survive? It's not like we're back at home. We're up here, and so when we get done here I get to sit around while you guys go off and do whatever.
[uncomfortable silence]
Hiei: Kuwabara, I know how you feel.
Kuwa: [snorts] Right.
Hiei: [glares] Well, how do you think *I* felt when you all had something to do after the missions, and I got to sit around and do nothing?
Kuwa: [winces] Sorry...
Kurama: [squeezes Hiei's hand]
Hiei: [squeezes his in turn] It's alright. Now I have plenty to keep me occupied.

>“ So Fox… am I still cute…?” Hiei teased as he pushed his tip into Kurama’s tight hole. Kurama cried out, throwing his head back in pure agony when he pulled back out.

Hiei: [winces] No kidding, agony. Where's the lube?
Kurama: [scowls] Obviously the author thinks Yuusuke-clone's saliva was enough. Which would have dried by then.
Yuusuke: And if that's so, then shouldn't it have hurt going in, not out?
Hiei: [winces as Kurama's grip crushes his hand a bit] Imp!
Kurama: [looses his grip quickly] Sorry, Hiei! I wasn't paying attention. Are you alright?
Yuusuke: [grimaces, eyeing the two]
Hiei: [frowns] I'm okay, Imp. Calm down. We already talked about this...
Kurama: [hangs his head] I know...
Hiei: [winces] Imp...
Kuwa: What's going on?
Yuusuke: Something private. Leave 'em alone.
Kurama: [looks up, stares] He knows?
Hiei: [winces again] He did laundry, Imp.
Kurama: [looks away] Oh.
Koenma: [looks at Yuusuke questioningly]
Yuusuke: [shakes his head, mouthing, "I can't tell you."]
Koenma: [looks a bit hurt, but nods understandingly]
Yuusuke: [squeezes his hand comfortingly]
Koenma: [smiles at him]

>“ Ahnnn Hiei … Please…” Kurama begged, and in the back of his mind, he was scolding himself for it. Begging to be pleasured? Wasn’t that usually his job to do the teasing? Wasn’t he the one in charge? At the moment, he didn’t care; the switch from dominant to submissive didn’t bother him then, but next time. He would be sure to turn the tables.

Yuusuke: There's that begging thing again.
Hiei: He doesn't beg, and I wouldn't either.
Kurama: [smiles slightly] No. You demand.
Hiei: [smirks]
Yuusuke: [snorts] Now, *that* I could see happening.
Kurama: [giggles, squeezes Hiei's hand lightly] Mister Impatient.
Hiei: [blushes a bit]

>“ No… your still a cute little baby…” Kurama snickered and looked back at Hiei. Wanting him to know that even though he was in control, that Kurama still held some evil mind tricks up his sleeve, and that Kurama couldn’t resist playing his little games.

Yuusuke: What games?!
Kurama: Dark Fuma...
Koenma: Firebaby?
Hiei: What? *Firebaby*?
Koenma: Yuusuke said it once.
Yuusuke: [nervously] Saw it online, I swear.
Hiei: [gives him an odd look] Where?
Yuusuke: ... Heh. Now that's a good question...
Hiei: [rolls eyes] Never mind. I should've remembered who I was talking to.
Yuusuke: Maybe it was a fanfic or something. Dunno.
Kurama: Don't bother thinking about it, then. You read too many of them.

>Hiei couldn’t take it anymore, he scowled at the kitsune before him. Kurama knew he wanted release, and he knew that Hiei would still take him no matter what. So he still called him that name he loathed with a passion. And Hiei knew Kurama enjoyed being teased.
>And Inari knew Kurama was a teaser.

Hiei: So why did he bother teasing in the first place?
Koenma: And it sounds like Hiei's worshiping your fox god now...
Yuusuke: Or it's implying that Kurama had sex with Inari.
Kurama: [facefaults]
Hiei: [blinks at him]
Kurama: [shakes his head, laughing slightly] That was random to me, sorry.
Yuusuke: [snickers]

>“ Hn… clever fox. You think I’m that desperate?” Hiei lied out of his ass, as he looked down at Yusuke, who was silently laughing and smiling. Yusuke eyed Kurama’s cock that twitched in front of him.
>Kurama smiled one of his foxiest smiles and chuckled.

Yuusuke and Kurama: Dark Fuma.
Hiei: So I'm lying out my ass. How does *that* work.
Koenma: It doesn't.
Kuwa: Told you he never got the puns.
Hiei: Hn.
Kurama: In any case, that question couldn't have been a lie. It was an *implied* lie.
Hiei: And you never believe my lies anyway.
Kurama: [smiles] You have this little look on your face when you're lying that just gives you away.
Yuusuke: What, does it say "Fuck me, please"?
Hiei: [laughs out loud]
Kurama: [giggles]

>“ I know you are Hiei…” Kurama winked, waving is rear in front of Hiei, and rubbing it against his length. Making Hiei moan curses to the Gods that this kitsune could turn him on so much, and the fact that he was sharing a bed with two of his comrades. Never seized to amaze him.

Kurama: Oh, really. *Ceased*. Seized means something different. And it's a fragmented sentence anyway...
Koenma: His, not is. This is really bad.
Hiei: Why would I curse being turned on?
Yuusuke: Your clone is weird.
Hiei: [nods] Insane, more like it.
Yuusuke: [snorts]
Kurama: How is waving one's ass around sexy?
Yuusuke: Your clone is weird and insane also.
Koenma: [laughs] Like Pin the Tail on the Donkey, only the target's moving!
Yuusuke: [chortles]
Hiei: [frowns] Did you just call Kurama a donkey?
Yuusuke: [laughs louder]
Koenma: [embarrassed] It's not what I meant.
Yuusuke: You mean it wasn't intentional.
Koenma: Yeah.
Kurama: [smiles] It's a human game. You try to pin a fake tail on a donkey picture while blindfolded and dizzy. Whoever gets it closest wins.
Hiei: [gives him a strange look] That's... bizarre.
Kuwa: It's a kids' game.
Hiei: That doesn't make it any less bizarre.
Kurama: [laughs] Too right.

>“ Hm, you think you know me so well.” Hiei smirked in defeat, and surrendered his attempt at a mind game to the youko. He grabbed the waving hips and gripped him forcefully as he penetrated Kurama’s entrance. Yusuke propped up on his elbows, and took Kurama’s member into his mouth, licking from slit to base, and sucking the sensitive skin hungrily.

Hiei: Use. Lube.
Kurama: [isn't looking at the fic]
Hiei: [winces, squeezes his hand] Imp...
Kurama: [squeezes his back lightly]
Koenma: [looks at Yuusuke] I'm with you on killing the sod.
Yuusuke: [nods firmly, scowling]
Kuwa: [watching] I agree, even if I don't know why they're upset.
Yuusuke: [softly] Can't tell you. I promised.
Kuwa: I know. It would be dishonorable if you broke your promise.

>Kurama had almost forgotten that Yusuke was under him and moaned out both their names as he felt the heat envelop his body. Hiei growled and started pumping into Kurama slowly, pushing in with lightning speed, and withdrawing painfully slow, so slow that it almost drove Kurama over the edge into oblivion. With the help of Yusuke, licking and teasing with a magic tongue that fondled him with such gentleness, yet was deliciously ravaging, oblivion didn’t seem that hard to achieve at the moment.

Yuusuke: [snickers] "It's a kind of magic."
Hiei: I'm confused. Slow or fast?
Kurama: Fast then slow. I think.
Hiei: Still confusing.
Kurama: [nods] Yes, I know.

>“ Ahhhhhmmnn Yusuke… harder…” Kurama pleaded in between Hiei’s thrusts into him, every time hitting the spot that made his eyes want to roll back into his head and scream his thanks to Inari for such a pleasing situation he was now in. And then again wanting to plead Inari’s forgiveness for such a shameful act.

Yuusuke: Shameful?
Kurama: [bristles] Shameful? Don't *even* tell me-
Hiei: Imp! Calm!
Kurama: Sorry.... Rubbed me the wrong way.
Hiei: [squeezes his hand] I know. It's not worth getting worked up about, though.
Kurama: [smiles slightly] I know.

>Yusuke complied with harder sucks, pushing Kurama to the hilt in his mouth. Kurama’s hips acted on their own accord and began thrusting into Yusuke’s cavern, fucking his mouth relentlessly. He wanted to grab the back of Yusuke head as he thrust, but he needed to stay up, or else their fun would be ruined if Kurama fell on him. Hiei dug his nails into Kurama’s thighs, throwing his head back at the heat and pressure surrounding his member.
>“ Gods Kurama… you’re so tight…”

Yuusuke: Tight.
Koenma: Dude.
Yuusuke: Sweet.
Kurama: Wow, Yuusuke's throat would hurt if that happened. You have to be at least a bit gentle.
Hiei: Especially if you're as well-endowed as Kurama is.
Kurama: [blushes brightly]
Kuwa, Yuusuke, Koenma: [dryly] TMI.
Hiei: [smirks]

>Hiei adjusted to Kurama’s rhythm and pushed deeper into Kurama as Kurama pushed deeper down Yusuke’s throat. Yusuke sucked on, running his fingers through the nest of crimson curls at the base of the long hard lollipop he was feasting on. The cries of the youko and youkai fucking above him, was all it took to encourage him to suck even harder.

Kuwa: Can I say it now?
Hiei: Knock yourself out.
Kuwa: Suck! Suck! Suck!
Yuusuke: A lollipop?
Kurama: I am not a pedophile!
Koenma: Bad analogy.
Kurama: [annoyed] *Very*.

>Kurama felt the added pressure on him and cried out to the stars and beyond as he shot his hot seed into Yusuke waiting mouth, moaning his name and wondering how in the 9 hells he got so good at this.

Yuusuke: He wasn't. The other clones were humoring him.
Kurama: N-I-N-E. Spell it out.
Koenma: And it's *circles* of hell if we're going by Dante.

>Hiei roared from behind him, signaling his release and spilled his own seed into Kurama with one final thrust before he withdrew completely. Leaving the breeze to hit Kurama’s entrance and sending a chill up his spine. Hiei stood there on his knees panting, looking with half lidded eyes at the youko before him who was looking astonished at Yusuke under him. Hiei leaned over, kissing the kitsune’s shoulder.

Yuusuke: Astonished? He's probably wondering why I'm under there. Their positions are *still* confusing me.
Hiei: Am I a lion, now?
Kurama: It *is* a kind of cat.
Yuusuke: I'd say you're more tiger. The way they stalk.
Kurama: [smirks]
Koenma: The second sentence is a fragment.
Hiei: How can I stand on my knees?
Koenma: And I already commented on the bad description.

> " Hmm, so tell me… what was that Yusuke?" Kurama panted looking down at his own length, wet with Yusuke’s juices. Yusuke smirked at the youko, licking his lips and swallowing the remainder of him that lingered in his mouth. He wiggled his way out of his pants, kicking them onto the floor.
>" Ejaculation…" Yusuke smiled a wicked grin when he was finished swallowing. Kurama’s lips played into an evil grin as he looked down at his younger friend and former leader. He didn’t come over for a tutor session…

Koenma: [sardonic] You think?
Hiei: Not bloody likely.
Yuusuke: "Yusuke’s juices." What is that, a new kind of drink?
Kuwa: Ew.
Hiei: Saliva is hardly juice. Stupid description.
Kurama: This reeks of violet.
Yuusuke: Huh?
Kurama: Purple prose.
Yuusuke: Oh.
Hiei: [snickers]
Kuwa: What?
Hiei: Yuusuke-clone is wriggling. Like a worm or something.
Yuusuke: I was already fish bait once. Not a pleasant experience... Wait. It was Randy's stupid fish. Remember?
Koenma: [winces] You nearly died that time.
Yuusuke: [squeezes his hand] But Kuwabara helped me out. And I'm stronger than I was back then.
Hiei: We should also congratulate Yuusuke on remembering a previous fight.
Yuusuke: [scowls] Sure. Take the joy out of it.
Hiei: [shrugs] You're the one who had trouble remembering Randy.
Yuusuke: [shrugs] Well, back then he was a forgettable person.
Hiei: [shudders] Definitely in the past, now...
Kurama: [gives his hand a squeeze]
Hiei: [squeezes back]

>" Yusuke… you liar… You didn’t come over here for me to help you with homework." Kurama chucked and moaned he felt his erection return and poke at Yusuke stomach.
>" Heh, how dare you accuse me of such a thing Kurama?" Yusuke laughed. His laughter however was silenced, and replaced with a gasp of surprise as Hiei took Yusuke into his mouth, giving him one long suck, and then placing himself over Yusuke’s untended need.

Yuusuke: Here we go again.
Hiei: When did they switch positions?
Koenma: Bad description.
Kurama: Bad grammar, too.
Hiei: Let's just call it a bad fic and get it over with.
Kuwa: Suck! Suck! Suck!

>“ Mmhnnnnhmm Hiei… you bastard…” Yusuke moaned as he felt Hiei’s hole adorn his prick. Teasing it with his tight ring of flesh that separated him from Hiei’s heat.
>‘ Damn, what is up with them and teasing!”

Yuusuke: Don't ask us; we have no clue.
Hiei: [shrugs]
Koenma: I take it they still aren't using lube?
Yuusuke: [winces] Still using saliva.
Hiei: [squeezes Kurama's hand slightly]
Kurama: [isn't looking at the fic again, but squeezes back]

>Yusuke cursed to himself in incoherent mumbles. Kurama smirked at Yusuke, his pleasurable vocalizations turning him on even more as his tough exterior melted away, revealing a creature captured in the heat of passion and pleasure. Kurama leaned down, kissing Yusuke fully on the lips , licking them as he silently asked entrance into his warm cavern that had serviced him so well. He moaned into the kiss, tasting himself on Yusuke’s tongue as he teased it with his own. Hiei continued his taunting assault on Yusuke’s member, moaning his name, as each time he would bury Yusuke deeper into himself and then withdraw. Kurama released his lips, giving Yusuke a evil grin and turned around on his hands and knees, so that his still wet hole was in Yusuke’s face, and Hiei’s length at reachable distance from his hungry mouth.

Yuusuke: Okay, now I'm really confused. How the fuck are they supposed to be positioned like that?
Koenma: In the author's imagination.
Hiei: As I said a few MSTs ago, double-jointed spine.
Yuusuke: Oh.
Kurama: This would never work. I mean, my body would have to be completely twisted at the hip.
Yuusuke: Again, "ow."
Hiei: I second that, for my clone. I mean, at least offset it with some prostate action.

>Kurama licked his lips at the vision before him. Hiei’s prominent length, hardened and stood at attention, slightly bouncing among a nest of raven curls at its base as Hiei continued pleasing himself on Yusuke.
>“ Damn it Hiei! If you weren’t so delicious I would kill you for this…”

Yuusuke: Heh. "Kill." And that's so *not* me...
Hiei: Pleasing, my foot.
Koenma: [squeezes Yuusuke's hand]
Yuusuke: [squeezes back]
Koenma: [slightly strangled] I really wish we were home.
Yuusuke: [dreamily] Yeah...
Koenma: [caresses Yuusuke's palm lightly with his thumb]
Yuusuke: [smiles]
Hiei: You two are adorable. Shag, already.
Yuusuke: [snorts]
Koenma: [blushes] We're waiting...
Hiei: [rolls eyes] I don't see what for.
Kurama: Dragon... Leave it.
Hiei: Okay. But I still don't see why.
Kurama: Shh.
Koenma: [blushes] Because... I just want it to be special...
Yuusuke: [softly] And not listened in on.
Hiei: [understanding] Ohhh... That's why we moved to the observatory...
Yuusuke: Yes, we know.
Kurama: [blushes] That obvious?
Yuusuke: Who would want Randy to listen in on them having sex? I mean, gross!
Hiei: [laughs softly]

>Yusuke growled in this throat. Hiei lifted Yusuke’s shirt, and tossed it over with the other articles of clothing. Yusuke’s mind was slowly losing grasp of his thoughts and had almost surrendered to the youkai’s wicked game but couldn’t allow himself, a now class S youkai to give in to his friends hands. Of *course* not!
>' Ahhh To hell with it!'
>Yusuke reached up around Kurama and grabbed Hiei by the hips and dug his nails into them, drawing a thin line of blood that trickled down his inner thigh. Hiei yelped as the pain and pleasure mixed in radiant sparks within his brain igniting his primal desire to be fucked senseless.

Yuusuke: And I say again, "ow!"
Hiei: It's at that point that I'd kill you.
Yuusuke: This *is* like watching Urotsukidoji 3... Ugh.
Hiei: [shakes his head] I will never understand sadomasochists.
Kuwa: Wait... Weren't you kinda a masochist for a while?
Yuusuke: [softly] Well, no where near Mazoku level...
Hiei: Before Kurama, yes. Things changed, and I want them to stay that way.
Kurama: [smiles, squeezes his hand again]
Hiei: [smiles back]

>" Yusuke... No." was all that Hiei said. Yusuke was almost the whole way out when Hiei sat himself onto him, this time not shedding tears, but moaning softly. Yusuke sighed in relief, he was glad the youkai wasn't mad at him. And he moaned as he felt Hiei's tightness take over him slowly, his heat on the sensitive skin. The pulse of the youkai was felt as Yusuke lost himself within his depths.

Hiei: Moron.
Yuusuke: Should've killed him.
Hiei: Agreed.

>Hiei felt a little embarrassed, making them think that he had been hurt. Like he was a little virgin. But he didn't shed tears because he was hurt, that tear held nothing about joy. A joy so intense to be with the two people he trusted more than anyone else. Hiei sighed as he was finally filled to the hilt with his beloved leader and gasped as Kurama started to lick at him from the front, starting from the tip tracing the folds of skin at the bottom of the tip and roaming down toward the base. Hiei moaned in his throat, closing his eyes as an another tear gem fell onto the bed sheets.

Yuusuke: So... He's crying because he's happy...
Hiei: [laughs mockingly] How idiotic. There's no way that he's not lying.
Yuusuke: Well, since he didn't say it out loud, is it really lying?
Koenma: Or he's lying to himself.
Hiei: Either way, he's an idiot.
Yuusuke: They all are.
Koenma: Agreed. Let's move on.
Yuusuke: Cool.

>Kurama smiled. The thought of bringing his dear youkai such pleasure gave him this warm feeling in his heart. The love he felt in his heart for him was now being expressed, and he couldn't believe Hiei was allowing both him and Yusuke this access to his body. All those 18 years of being given the ningen gift of love and compassion, he could give Hiei and Yusuke. Out of all those experiences as Youko, this was the best night of his life in both aspects. With the Youko, it was just pleasure and the physical need of it. Now it was an act of love and respect.

Kurama: [coughs]
Hiei: [looks at him, concerned] Imp?
Kurama: [smiles, shakes his head] Bad plot caught in my throat.
Hiei: [squeezes his hand]
Kurama: [squeezes back]
Yuusuke: In any case, how is a lust-borne threesome an act of love and respect?
Kurama: [nods] That's why I coughed.

>Yusuke growled as Hiei slowly began riding him. His hands cradled his thighs, guiding his body over him. He opened his eyes and caught Kurama, still in that tempting position to be rimmed. Yusuke lifted his head, flicking his tongue out to Kurama's hole. Kurama shuttered at the contact and continued to fondle and cradle Hiei's length with his tongue and mouth, moving his head with Hiei's movements. Hiei slowly lost himself to the pleasure, and couldn’t believe how gentle Kurama was with his tongue. He looked down to notice how Kurama's one arm was wrapped around his waist, and the other running his fingers threw his garden of soft raven curls at the base of his man hood. Almost as if Hiei was a gift, sent to Kurama to love. And that Kurama would be damned if anyone hurt his precious treasure.

Kurama: The last part is true, but how the *hell* is the rest physically possible?
Yuusuke: [laughs]
Hiei: [smiles]
Kurama: [smiles back, squeezing his hand]
Koenma: You two are really adorable.
Yuusuke: [nods vigorously in agreement]
Kurama: [grins] So are you two.
Kuwa: Cavity-sweet.
Yuusuke: [snickers]

>" Ahhnnn Hiei... feels so good... faster..." Yusuke panted, gripping Hiei's thighs slightly tighter. Hiei rode Yusuke faster, throwing his head back, placing one of his hands on Yusuke stomach to steady himself and the other on Yusuke's and rubbing his knuckles gently. Yusuke almost melted at the simple act of tenderness, and almost cried with happiness himself. He licked Kurama again, this time running his tongue over the wet orifice and dipping it into his hole, eliciting a muffled moan from Kurama.

Hiei: And so Yuusuke-clone's fingers are buried in me-clones thighs to the knuckles.
Yuusuke: I hope Kurama showered before this.
Kurama: [snickers]
Yuusuke: No, really. Couldn't you get sick like that?
Kurama: Yes.
Yuusuke: Stupid thing to do, really, and not really romantic. Yuck.
Kurama: [nods] I've always been rather irked by it as well, but some people are into it. Don't ask me why.
Hiei: They deserve whatever illness they get from it.
Kurama: Yes.
Yuusuke: Definitely.
Kuwa: Doing something like that, yeah.
Hiei: ... I just noticed something.
Kurama: Hm?
Hiei: No stars.
Yuusuke: I know, but I don't think there's been a break in the fic yet.
Kurama: No, there hasn't been.
Yuusuke: Why? Miss my singing?
Hiei: No. I just realized it that's all.
Koenma: [squeezes Yuusuke's hand, grinning] I do.
Yuusuke: [grins and blushes]

>" Kurama... Yusuke... Hmmm More." Hiei begged and rode Yusuke almost desperately. Yusuke threw his head back from Kurama's hole, slamming it onto a soft pillow and tossed his head side to side mumbling incoherent pleads and curses to the stars.

Yuusuke: [sings] To oiyo sora kakenuketeku/ nagareboshi ni nega uyoima/ aitai to sasayaku (tsutae teyo starlight)...
Hiei: [sighs] I shouldn't have said anything...
Kurama: [chuckles] Admit it, love. You like his singing.
Hiei: [shrugs] He ain't half bad, I suppose. You're better though.
Kurama: [laughs]
Hiei: [smiles]
Koenma: Yuusuke threw Kurama's hole on the pillow?
Kurama: [laughs harder]
Hiei: [watches, grinning]
Koenma: Apparently so. Pillow fight?
Yuusuke: Ooh. Feathers.
Kurama: [subsides a bit, still giggling]

>Kurama withdrew his mouth from Hiei. Looking up at Hiei, his head thrown back and his mouth slightly ajar, baring pearly white fangs. He moved from his position to be in the rear of the couple. Licking his fingers Kurama inserted one finger into his tight orifice that had yet to be occupied and Yusuke's moans got considerably louder with the intrusion. A second finger was inserted and then a third, stretching Yusuke.
>Once again, Yusuke was being teased.
>Damnit.

Yuusuke: Doesn't that imply that my clone's not a virgin? Or does the clone have no idea how sex works?
Hiei: Either works.
Kurama: Especially since you're there for "health homework".
Hiei: Uh huh.
Yuusuke: Pfft.
Koenma: Purple prose again. Too much thesaurus.

>But he gave up on caring about that, a long time ago. Kurama inserted his fingers farther in, experimenting and searching for Yusuke’s pleasure spot with his delicate fingers. Yusuke yelped when Kurama ran a finger over something within him. Since when did that get there?
>" Kurama… ohhhmmmnnnn you guys tease to damn much…" Yusuke looked down at the Youko who stared back with lust filled affection. Giving the interesting lump he had found one more brush Kurama pulled his fingers out.
>" Oh but Yusuke…" Kurama cooed to him. " Where would be the fun then?"

Yuusuke: Where’s the fun *now*?
Kuwa: It went fishing for the week.
Yuusuke: Heh. Fish. Koi.
Kurama: [giggles]
Hiei: [smirks]

>Kurama positioned himself at Yusuke’s entrance and slid in, slowly working his tip in, all the while never taking his green eyes off brown ones. Yusuke clutched at the bed sheets and bolted his eyes shut. Sounds of discomfort escaping his lips. Kurama stopped at the slight sound of grinding teeth and started grinding his own.

Yuusuke: [overly perky] Because grinding is fun!
Kurama: [rubbing his temple with his free hand] This fic's giving me a headache...
Hiei: [squeezes his hand] If he's already slid in, how is he still going in?And what are their positions now? I thought Kurama-clone was behind Yuusuke-clone. So how are they looking into each other's eyes?
Kurama: [dryly] Maybe my neck extends now.
Yuusuke: Since this is a bad Hentai, anything's possible.
Koenma: You're still thinking about Urotsukidoji 3.
Yuusuke: Yes.

>“ Well well well. We have a virgin.” Hiei said in a taunting tone, but kissed the end of Yusuke’s nose to tell him silently that he didn’t mean for the comment to be cruel. Yusuke smirked, kissing Hiei fully on the lips with his tongue dancing the forbidden tango with Hiei’s. And the youkai knew he didn’t take offence.

Yuusuke: Unlike my idiot counterpart up there, I'm taking offence to the whole damn fic.
Kurama: Forbidden tango? Good grief...

>Kurama smiled, he knew Hiei always had a funny way of showing his affection. And in that sense, it seemed that Yusuke spoke the same language, both of them tough on the exterior. Kurama withdrew completely, hovering over his entrance and watched Yusuke and Hiei kiss passionately. The youko saw Yusuke’s hands roam and move to settle on Hiei’s hips, lifting them up off him completely but sill remained aligned with Hiei’s entrance.
>‘ That dirty bastard…’

Yuusuke: Huh? What I do?
Hiei: Who knows. Maybe you're stabbing your fingers into my flesh again.
Yuusuke: [makes a face] Joy.
Koenma: Actually, it sounds more like the three clones are going to have an orgy.
Yuusuke: Hiei's version sounds more interesting.
Hiei: [winces] To *you*, maybe. Sadist.
Yuusuke: [shrugs]
Kurama: [squeezes Hiei's hand] Don't worry. I won't let the big, bad Yuusuke get you.
Yuusuke: [laughs] I'm not *that* bad. I'm just too tired to care about the dumb fic right now...
Kurama: [snickers] I know.

>Kurama thought to himself and smiled evilly, looking at Yusuke’s hands on Hiei’s hips. He had three fingers up against Hiei’s buttock, and then two…
>Yusuke had a very dirty mind. Kurama was impressed.

Yuusuke: I've always been a Hentai, but Kurama's usually anything but impressed.
Kurama: [yawns] Kid stuff.
Yuusuke: My point, though.
Kuwa: This fic sucks.
Koenma: No one's going to argue with that.
Kuwa: I'd hope not.

>Kurama prepared himself, and kept close watch on the fingers as another went down into his fist, and one stood remaining. Kurama’s length was practically at Yusuke’s hole, pre-cum dripping onto it, and running down and disappearing into his crack. The lone finger went down, and Kurama didn’t hesitate to slam full force into Yusuke. At the same instant Yusuke, slammed Hiei onto his length. All three letting out primal and hoarse screams to the heavens, the room shook around at the seer intensity of the mixture of all three voices. Kurama instantly began thrusting into Yusuke; making him whimper at the dull pain and having it disappear into little lightning bolts shooting through his nerves, threatening to over load his brain. That was already about to explode from Hiei engulfing his length within his heated depths. And now Kurama dove deeper into him each thrust, hitting that certain spot harder.

Yuusuke: In speaking of sadists...
Hiei: [winces] No fucking shit, they're screaming. And that certainly would *not* be dull... [trails off, looks uncertainly at Kurama]
Kurama: [winces]
Hiei: Imp...
Kurama: [squeezes his hand] It's okay, Dragon.
Hiei: [nods, squeezes back]

>Kurama growled in this throat. Picking up his pace and thrusting faster into Yusuke. He caught Hiei in front of him and wrapped a lone arm around and grabbed Hiei’s abandoned member, stroking it. Hiei mewled his content and threw his head back, resting it on Kurama’s scented shoulder. Feeling Kurama’s sweat soaked hair cling to his for head, and Kurama’s labored panting in his ear. He kept his pace on Yusuke, and ran his hand up his chest, stroking his nipples and muscles.

Yuusuke: ... And their positions are *still* confusing me. Anyone got an idea?
Kurama: Well, I think that my clone is on top, with Hiei's clone sandwiched between him and Yuusuke's clone somehow, but I have no idea how that'd work.
Yuusuke: I thought my clone was sandwiched. Now I'm really confused...
Kurama: [shakes head] No way for Hiei's clone to rest his head on my clone's shoulder.
Yuusuke: [nods] Yeah...
Hiei: Who cares. They've obviously got rubber for bones anyway.
Kurama: Good point. Yuusuke, stop caring about the positions.
Yuusuke: [sighs] Fine, fine...
Koenma: Besides, they'll never go to use. Another reason not to care. [squeezes Yuusuke's hand]
Yuusuke: [smiles at him]

>Yusuke moaned with his mouth half-open. In some portion of his mind he could feel his energy climb the charts as he was being pounded into more relentlessly, and being rode with more vigor. He couldn’t control his voice, he couldn’t control his body. His body only obeyed what stimulus his body received. And at the moment, he was receiving a lot of it. He closed his eyes, and only felt what was happening, he felt Kurama buried deep within him, he felt himself surrounded by Hiei’s heat. He felt access hair cling to his neck, and his shoulder. Hair?
>‘ What the hell?’

Kuwa: That's what we're asking.
Hiei: About the entire fic.
Yuusuke: Alright. I'm turning into a werewolf.
Kurama: Or your maijin form.
Hiei: Same difference.
Yuusuke: [snorts]
Koenma: I happen to like his maijin form.
Yuusuke: [smiles] I don't think it looks *that* much like a werewolf anyway...
Koenma: [smiles at him] No. It looks very... attractive.
Yuusuke: [blushes brightly] Oh.
Hiei: [snickers] Seme and comments like that, eh?
Yuusuke: [nods] Yup.
Kurama: [teasing] Uke and blushing.
Hiei: [smiles at him]
Yuusuke: You blush a lot, too, Kurama. You guys switch sometimes, or what?
Hiei: No.
Kurama: [softly] But we could try it some time.
Hiei: [blushes deeply] Imp... I... We'll talk later.
Kurama: [nods]
Yuusuke: [snickers]

>Yusuke opened his eyes slightly to see his hair had grown long, and wild. The skin Hiei was stroking on his chest had now black marking across his pecs. He looked up at Kurama, who had his chin resting on Hiei’s shoulder and noticed his crimson hair had streaks of silver within them and Hiei’s skin turning green, his jagan glowing. Kurama had a look of complete concentration and passion as he thrust into Yusuke, and Yusuke didn’t seize his pleased cries as he noted the changed in his and his bed companions bodies. He closed his eyes again; growling to the now shining moon that shone in through Kurama’s open window. He felt the energy continue to rise, as they all went into their more youkai aspects. Bodies with more energy, more power.
>And larger appendages.

Kurama: Ugh. That's not exactly sexy. It's like coming before you've done anything.
Yuusuke: My clone already did that. He came even before he walked into the room.
Kurama: [laughs]
Koenma: [same] But nothing about this fic has been very sexy.
Hiei: [uncomfortably] Agreed.
Kurama: [squeezes his hand]
Hiei: [smiles weakly]
Kurama: [frowning] Dragon?
Hiei: [shrugs] Still smarts, Imp. Later.
Kurama: [nods]

>Kurama howled in Hiei’s ear, his now silver hair clinging to his forehead, replacing red. And his tail poked out from his ningen tailbone. Hiei opened his many jagans over his body, all of them glowing with a purple color. But this seemed to go unnoticed by Hiei himself, but he did notice the appendage in his rear grow longer and thicker. And his semi- conscious thinking mind could only deduce the answer.
>Yusuke had gone Majin.

Yuusuke: Kurama called it.
Kurama: It was pretty obvious.
Hiei: Poorly-done, too. Oh, look, we don't have enough control over our ki to keep from doing something completely idiotic while having sex. The entire Makai'd be extinct by now.
Yuusuke: [laughs]
Hiei: It would! Power like that is a dead give-away to position, and I doubt they'd be in any condition to fight
Kurama: Though they'd have an advantage, fighting naked.
Yuusuke: [laughs harder]
Koenma: [smiles] That would serve as an interesting distraction.
Hiei: Especially if they were interrupted.
Yuusuke: Those would be some interesting matches to watch...
Koenma: You know, some Ningens used to battle naked, and they'd be rather... excited, and their enemies were sometimes frightened away by the fact that they seemed to be turned on by battle.
Yuusuke: [laughs more]
Kurama: I remember that from one of my history classes.
Hiei: That's... odd
Yuusuke: Funny, though.
Kuwa: Gross. How can you fight like a man when you're naked.
Hiei: [grins evilly] Well, you see-
Kurama: Dragon, I really don't want screaming.
Hiei: Sorry, Imp.
Kurama: [squeezes his hand] It's okay.
Hiei: [is still grinning though]
Kurama: [softly] Besides, the quicker we get out of here...
Hiei: I know.
Kurama: [smirks] And I don't mind trying that switching idea...
Hiei: [blushes again] Imp.
Kurama: [grins]

>Not only Yusuke, but also the hand that held his manhood had grown long nails. And the scent of Kurama’s delicate ningen body was replaced by the infamous Youko musky scent, the scent of an animal in heat.

Yuusuke: Sounds like a cologne. Youko musk.
Hiei: [smirks widely] I don't need to *buy* that.
Yuusuke: [chortles] Obviously not.
Kuwa: Wouldn't the nail-growing thing be dangerous?
Yuusuke: Yeah, but I doubt they care.
Kurama: [winces] I am personally adverse to giving Hiei a frontal lobotomy.
Yuusuke: [winces too] I didn't mean *you* two.
Hiei: [winces] I'd certainly hope not. I'd like to keep *that*.
Kurama: I'd like him to keep it also.
Hiei: [blushes slightly] I'd hope for that, too.
Kurama: [leans over to kiss his cheek]
Koenma: [whispers] Just pretend I'm not here.
Hiei: [whispers back] Fine by us.
Kurama: [laughs softly]
Yuusuke: As cute as that is, you *are* practically in my boyfriend's lap.
Kurama: [sits back in his seat, not letting go of Hiei's hand] Sorry.
Koenma: [shrugs slightly] It's okay. Just a little uncomfortable.

>“ Ahhhmmmm Kurama…” Hiei and Yusuke pleaded. Kurama pounded with youkai speed into Yusuke and Hiei bounced with all his might, roaring and scratching at Yusuke’s stomach. Yusuke screamed at the top of his youkai lungs as he came, spilling inside Hiei. Hiei roared as his seed spilled onto Yusuke’s stomach, pooling onto his abs and rolling down his sides onto the bed. Yusuke fell limp within him and pulled out as Hiei rolled over to the side, and watched Kurama reach his end.
>“ Ahhmhmmmm Kurama… You’re still not done?” Yusuke panted and snickered, wrapping his legs around the youko’s waist. He brang his hips’ up, meeting every one of the fox’s thrust. And moaned for Kurama to reach his climax.

Kurama: [mildly] And we're apparently supposed to be awed at the display of anatomical impossibility.
Hiei: We're also supposed to be awed at the crappy fic. Fat chance of either.
Koenma: Brang?
Yuusuke: It's useless, don't correct it anymore.
Koenma: I'm not, I'm just... Brang?
Kurama: Ugh. I think my brain missed that on purpose.
Kuwa: My teachers in elementary school beat it into our heads that "brang" isn't a word.

>“ Com’on Kurama… I can feel you’re near it.” Yusuke groaned. Kurama thrust into Yusuke, and growled his release. Yusuke could feel the hot seed within him, and loosened his legs’ grip on the Youko’s waist. Kurama fell on Yusuke, giving him a gentle hug before lying on the other side of him, purring his content.

Yuusuke: And licking himself.
Kuwa: I thought Hiei was the cat?
Kurama: Besides, Yuusuke-clone already gave me-clone a bath.
Yuusuke: Ah well.
Hiei: He'd more likely be swishing his tail if he's pleased.
Kurama: [smirks]
Koenma: And, as we've already seen, Hiei's the one who purrs.
Kurama: And he's too cute when he does it too.
Hiei: [smiles, squeezes Kurama's hand]

>Hiei sighed, dipping his index finger into the pool of his semen that lay on Yusuke’s stomach and noticed his markings that decorated his chest.
>“ Yusuke… you turned Majin.” Hiei cooed in a dreamy voice, his nerves still vibrating with the wonderful sensations he was experiencing. And by how he felt now, he would never guess that he would be sore the next morning.

Hiei: [bristles] I do *not* coo.
Kurama: [softly] I beg to differ.
Hiei: [looks at him] I do?
Kurama: [smiles dreamily] When you're thoroughly worn out, yes.
Hiei: [mildly surprised by this revelation] Oh. Hn.
Yuusuke: [raises eyebrow] So Hiei-clone is a virgin, too?
Koenma: Then that makes his earlier teasing rather... inappropriate.
Yuusuke: But so is the entire fic.
Hiei: Actually... He'd be sore from not using the lube. Yuusuke-clone would be in a lot of pain since he was a virgin and also had no lube.
Yuusuke: Again, I say, "ow."
Hiei: Agreed. [gently squeezes Kurama's hand]
Kurama: [squeezes back, impassive]
Hiei: [watches him, worried]
Kurama: [manages a smile] Don't worry.
Hiei: [worried smile] You know I can't help it.
Kurama: I know. Same goes for me.
Hiei: [mouth quirks slightly] Later.

>Yusuke looked down at himself and smiled, running a finger along Hiei’s collarbone lovingly. Kurama purred, wrapping his arm across Yusuke’s stomach and nuzzled his neck. His ears flat against his skull, not threatened but extremely content. One ear twitched, and he opened one eye to see what Hiei was talking about.
>“ Hai, and I transformed into my Youko aspect.” Kurama noted, as he realized that he had ears he could move, and a tail to wrap around Yusuke’s leg. Yusuke looked down at himself, and shrugged.

Kurama: And I just now noticed? Idiot.
Hiei: This is annoying.
Koenma: Understatement.
Kuwa: Of the century.
Koenma: No, that was "That won't do much damage."
Yuusuke: [snorts]
Koenma: And, no, I'm not explaining that.
Yuusuke: You don't have to. In fact, this would probably go faster if you didn't.
Koenma: Yes. That's why.
Yuusuke: Cool.

>“ I know I noticed it, I noticed that our power levels rise greatly.”
>Yusuke concentrated, and went back to his human form. His hair going back to short and the black markings disappeared. Kurama then went back to his own human form. His crimson hair replaced silver. And he no longer had his tail. Kurama wagged his rear end to be sure.
>Hiei looked down at his majin form and scowled.
>“ I’m more powerful in this form. But I hate the color green.”

Hiei: I like green! Not to wear, but I have nothing against the color itself...
Yuusuke: No duh, our power levels rise. Y'think?
Kurama: Hey, Hiei... are your eyes really *all* over your body?
Hiei: ... [smiles slightly]
Kurama: [smirks]
Kuwa: [uncomfortable] Can we change the subject?
Yuusuke: [falls over laughing]
Koenma: [raises an eyebrow] What, Yuu-chan?
Yuusuke: [picks himself up] Nah, it's just, now I'm gonna think about my first fight with Hiei a lot differently...
Hiei: [blushes deeply]
Yuusuke: Sorry, man. I'm tired and easily amused.
Hiei: [dryly, still blushing] Obviously.
Koenma: [amused] I'm wondering whether I should be jealous or not.
Yuusuke: [takes his hand again, smirking] Nah.
Koenma: [grins] I know. I was joking.
Yuusuke: [yawns] Cool.
Hiei: Actually... To be honest... I've never actually *checked*.
Yuusuke: [stares] You're joking. You've never been curious?
Hiei: [slightly annoyed] I was always in the middle of battle when I switched and then I couldn't keep the form for long. What was I supposed to do? Pause battle and pull my belt out to check?
Yuusuke: [busts up] Excuse me, Mr. Monster, I need to check something. [pantomimes pulling pants away from waist] Yup, I was right. Ready now.
Kurama: [laughs out loud]
Hiei: [snickers] See what I mean?
Kuwa: That's like the crotch check some guys do. Like they lost it or something.
Yuusuke: [jock] Oh, crap. Must've fallen off somewhere!
Kurama: [still laughing] That'd be interesting during a game...
Hiei: [chuckles]
Kuwa: Like we need more football entertainment. I don't think much could beat the Super Bowl.
Hiei: I still don't understand why someone would put something like *that* there.
Yuusuke: The nipple-jewelry?
Hiei: Yeah.
Yuusuke: She did it as a stunt. After all, she has a running coverage-competition with her brother. She had to outdo his trial somehow.
Kurama: We could talk about this all day. Let's move on.
Yuusuke: It's your fault, you fixed the satellite so we could get TV.
Hiei: No, it's Kuwabara's. He chose the program.
Kuwa: [defensively] It was my turn!!

>Hiei pouted, Yusuke didn’t change that much, and his hair just grew longer and gained a lot of funky tattoos. Kurama had silver long hair and a tail, and was over 7 feet tall! But him, he was green, and had eyes all over his body. Life just wasn’t fair sometimes.

Hiei: Whine, bitch, moan, complain. Wuss.
Yuusuke: You know, now it reminds me of Zelgadis' skin. Everyone always has Xellos ask - or whoever he's with in the fic - if the rocks are all over his body.
Hiei: Well, it's not anyone's business except for Kurama's about my eyes.
Yuusuke: [nods] Right.
Kurama: Yes. And it's such useful knowledge... Considering what happens when I touch your Jagan.
Hiei: [eyes widen] Imp...
Kurama: [mischievous smile] Right. Later.

>Kurama giggled against Yusuke’s neck. “ Your form is just fine Hiei, I think you look sexy in green.” Kurama reached his hand over to grab Hiei’s and gave it a gentle squeeze. Hiei looked down at the ningen hand holding his, and transformed back to normal, and squeezed it back, giving it a light kiss.

Yuusuke: Aww. Can we go now?
Hiei: We could only wish.
Yuusuke: Ugh.

>Kurama sighed, his eyes sweeping over all their bodies, as they lay nestled together.
>“ Your such a fucking liar Yusuke.” Kurama laughed. Yusuke snickered at the obscenity in Kurama’s language, and decided he was a bad influence on the perfect Suuichi Minamino.

Kurama: *Is* that how Funimation's spelling my name?
Yuusuke: Well, they evidently figured they'd screwed up so much else, might as well add your name to the list.
Kurama: [rolls his eyes] And it's a long list too.
Yuusuke: Yeah. They figured no one would notice one more.
Hiei: *I* noticed.

>“ What are you talking about Kurama? I still need help with this stuff.” Yusuke whined and adorned his helpless puppy dog look. Making Kurama sigh defeated.
>“ You know, one of these days that’s not gonna work anymore.” Kurama nipped slightly at Yusuke’s shoulder, nuzzling the small marks he made on the tanned skin.
>“ I know, but that doesn’t mean I can’t use it now.”

Hiei: [sarcastically] Ha ha. So funny.
Yuusuke: So much so I forgot to laugh.
Kurama: Look, defeated by the puppy dog look.
Yuusuke: [curiously] I don't really do that, do I?
Koenma: Sometimes.
Yuusuke: [surprised] Like when?
Koenma: [shrugs] Only a few times. Mostly when you want something or are being cute... Even though I think you're always cute.
Yuusuke: [blushes, smiling] Oh.
Hiei: [smirks] Doing the cute act again, are we?
Yuusuke: You and Kurama do it too.
Hiei: I know. But you two are virgins, so teasing's more fun.
Yuusuke: For you, maybe.
Hiei: [shrugs] You got a kick out of it. Let me have my fun.
Yuusuke: Ah. And I remember how fun it was too.
Hiei: [rolls his eyes]

>“ What are you talking about Kurama? I still need help with this stuff.” Yusuke whined and adorned his helpless puppy dog look. Making Kurama sigh defeated.
>“ You know, one of these days that’s not gonna work anymore.” Kurama nipped slightly at Yusuke’s shoulder, nuzzling the small marks he made on the tanned skin.
>“ I know, but that doesn’t mean I can’t use it now.”

Hiei: [snorts] Somehow, with these moronic clones, I doubt it'll stop working. Nymphos.
Yuusuke: [grumbles] I'm offended by that "helpless" part. Well, by the whole fic, really, but that stands out right now.
Koenma: You're certainly not helpless. You've proved that a lot.
Yuusuke: [smirks] Damn right. Is this thing almost over?
Kurama: I hope so. I want to get the hell out of here.
Yuusuke: And kick Rando's ass.
Kuwa: Yeah. Do the chair.
Yuusuke: Electrocute him a few times, see how he likes it.
Kuwa: [gives him an odd look] I meant wrestling, but that works, I guess.
Yuusuke: Oh. Sorry, tired.
Kuwa: S'okay.

>" Well, it looked like you pretty much knew what you were doing there, Yusuke." Hiei chuckled and licked his ear lob. " Not too bad for a virgin."
>Yusuke grew ridiculously red and kneed Hiei in his side. " I’m not a virgin shorty!"
>" Heh, well now your not." Hiei teased, and laughed. Yusuke chuckled and kissed Hiei lightly.

Hiei: [snorts] Except the real version still *is.*
Kurama: That shouldn't last for much longer, though.
[Koenma and Yuusuke blush deeply.]
Kuwa: I'd rather not think about it.
Yuusuke: And to think, my clone gave up his virginity over homework...
Hiei: Cheap sex. Che.

>“ Well, I’m glad I lost THAT virginity to you guys.” Yusuke sighed and laid his on Hiei’s shoulder. Kurama snuggled up to Yusuke’s naked body, nuzzling the back of his neck and sighed. He then felt something prick his side, and he reached down and retrieved two small gems.

Yuusuke: Laid his *what* on Hiei's shoulder?
Hiei: Oh, just fill in the blank. Doesn't matter.
Kurama: Gems? Don't *even* tell me...
Koenma: He cried twice.
Kurama: [fumes] Still!
Hiei: Kurama. It's almost over. Calm.
Kurama: [squeezes his hand] I know... I just don't ever...
Hiei: [squeezes back] I know. It's okay.
Kuwa: Is anyone else confused by what the OTHER virginity is?
Yuusuke: [grimaces] My clone mentioned something earlier about sleeping with Keiko...
Kuwa: So he's *cheating* on her?
Yuusuke: Pretty much, yeah.
Koenma: It's a PWP, it doesn't matter.
Hiei: Don't worry about it.

>“ Tear gems.” Kurama whispered, and looked over at Hiei. Hiei looked down and spotted the gems, holding his hand out to them. Kurama looked down at Hiei’s hand.

Hiei: [squeezes Kurama's hand]
Kurama: [glaring at the fic]
Yuusuke: Well, that was kinda obvious.
Hiei: [softly] Imp, stay calm.
Kurama: [sighs] I know. Just a stupid fic. Which I'd like to shred to pieces, but just a fic...
Hiei: [nods] This seating arrangement sucks.
Kurama: Very.
Yuusuke: Extremely.
Koenma: No argument here.
Kuwa: This *whole* arrangement sucks.
Yuusuke: That too.

>“ Just give me one.” Hiei said simply. Kurama obeyed, placing one dark tear gem in his hand and looked at the one remaining. Watching it as it glistened under the moon light.
>Hiei opened Yusuke’s hand, placing the gem within it and closed it into a fist. Yusuke looked at his hand, surprised.
>“ I shed these for you, for you are my true soul mates.” A soft smile played on Hiei’s lips and reached over and kissed Yusuke, and then Kurama. Kurama then leaned and kissed Yusuke, breaking the kiss slowly he went to his snug place against his back.

Hiei: Pfft. As if I would say something that corny.
Yuusuke: The author's gone and made you the new king of cheese, I guess.
Kurama: No more Sailor Moon.
Yuusuke: Sorry.
Kurama: [very softly] Besides, Dragon... You've said some very sweet things...
Hiei: [smiles slightly] You're better at it than I am.
Kurama: [smiles at him] Personally, I find it more precious coming from you.
Hiei: [squeezes his hand]
Kurama: [squeezes back]
Yuusuke: [snickers]

>Kurama thought of Hiei’s precious gift, as he fell into a peaceful sleep, his crimson hair falling on Yusuke’s shoulder like soft rose pedals and Hiei hugging him from the front. Yusuke’s body to longer tense and alert, but just a vine grasping a tree, and his heart melting even more by the demons’s warmth. He could feel the love in his heart for his friends grow, and he couldn’t have been happier. He learned far more then anything he could have learned in a schoolbook that night.

Yuusuke: But something he probably could have looked up on the Karma Sutra.
Hiei: The *what*?
Yuusuke: Oh, no. Kurama gets to tell you all about that one.
Kurama: [blushes brightly] In private.
Hiei: [gives him an odd look] Okay...
Koenma: [snickers]

>And he thanked his beautiful rose, and melting bowl of ice cream for that.

Kurama: [sings] This rose is our destiny. /hikisakare /futari no te wa hanarete-itta…
Hiei: [squeezes his hand]
Kurama: [squeezes back]
Yuusuke: [smiles] Well, not *your* hands obviously.
Hiei: Never.
Kurama: The song is actually supposed to be uplifting. Roughly, it's about Anthy and Utena's reunion.
Yuusuke: In a sequel/alternate dimension.
Koenma: I believe we also agreed that any discussion of that series would take an unacceptably long time?
Kurama: Yes.
Yuusuke: But talking about Utena is so much fun...
Hiei: I want to leave.
Kurama: [squeezes his hand] It's okay, I see the end.
Hiei: Good!
Kuwa: 'bout time!
Koenma: No Utena discussions.
Yuusuke: Well, not right *now*...

>~Owari~

Hiei: Let's go!
Yuusuke: [jumps up and tugs Koenma out of his seat] I've never been so happy to see one single word before.
Kurama: [pulls Hiei up] Nor I.
Hiei: [hugs him] Let's *go*.
Kurama: [pulls him from the theatre]
Kuwa: [sighs and leaves]

~ Satellite ~

It was only until Koenma had started whistling a tune that Yuusuke finally remembered.

“That’s it!” the teen shouted excitedly, stopping in his tracks. Surprised, Kurama ran into him from behind.

“What is?” Koenma asked.

“I just remembered what’s been bothering me!” Yuusuke told his friends.

“And?” Hiei asked grumpily.

“And… Let’s go to the Observatory. Right now.” He ushered everyone into said room quickly.

“What’s this about?” Kurama asked once they were inside.

“We’re going home,” Yuusuke said, smiling.

“What?” Kuwabara chimed in. “How?”

“I just remembered,” Yuusuke explained, “the note those weird girls left on the drink dispenser. Remember, Hiei? You read it aloud to all of us.”

Hiei frowned. “It was something about…” He trailed off, his eyes widening fractionally. “To whistle if we needed anything.”

Koenma started laughing. “Well, whistle! Knowing them, they’ll probably appear in a puff of purple smoke.”

“You mean that all this time we’ve been stuck here with that git torturing us,” Hiei said, looking at Yuusuke coldly, “and all we had to do was *whistle*?”

“Er… Sorry?” Yuusuke smiled sheepishly.

“Just do it and get us out of here.”

“Okay, okay.” The teen let out a loud whistle.

Nothing happened. They waited.

“Che,” Hiei said. “Should’ve known.”

“Wait,” Koenma told him.

And then something happened. Appearing in the middle of the room, not far from where they stood, was a large cloud of purple smoke. When it deteriorated, three girls could be seen. The expected two were present - Chrissy and DT were inspecting a very large hookah.

The third one’s belly was servicing as the hookah’s table. The only thing that really registered was that she looked *normal*, with brown hair that was cropped somewhat short, and she was wearing rather baggy jeans and a T-shirt. “And so then I wrote that Hiei…” She paused, looking around. “Uh... DT, Chrissy...? Where the hell are we?”

DT blinked, following her gaze. “Oh no. Not again.”

Chrissy was as dense as usual. “Are we supposed to light this thing or something? This is what I get for not buying an instruction manual…”

“Onee-chan!”

“What?”

DT grabbed her head and turned it till she was looking at the Observatory and the five males standing nearby.

The third still unknown girl was staring at them as well. “Please tell me I'm having a dream?”

Chrissy snickered at that. “It's a hallucination caused from the fumes. Don't worry about it.”

DT gave her sister a withering look. “We haven't lit the damn thing yet.”

“Oh. Never mind.”

The third lifted the hookah off her belly and set it aside, standing with the other two. “So where are we?”

Yuusuke answered her. “On a Satellite. In space.”

DT looked out the window. “Well, obviously.”

“Ooh, stars!” Chrissy said.

DT groaned. “I hate it when she gets like this…”

“I remember those two, but who the hell is the other one?” Hiei muttered.

Chrissy grinned widely at him. “Oh, can we tell them? I wonder how they'll react.”

The third paled. “No!!”

Chrissy giggled. DT picked the hookah up and hit her leg with it. “Quit it or I'm making you sleep in the vortex again.”

Chrissy pouted. “But the vortex is cold, and you’re not there.”

“Shh.”

The third was glaring. “It's not funny. It's bad enough that Enma-chan -” She stopped suddenly, remembering the company they were in.

“I take it you're one of them,” Koenma concluded.

She flushed. “Not saying.”

Changing the subject to save her friend, DT turned on Yuusuke accusingly. “It took you long enough to remember. We've been worried sick about you guys!”

“Yeah, especially after what happened with -” DT whacked her sister again. “Ow!!”

The third snickered. “You earned that.”

Chrissy shrugged and looked around. “You know, now that I think about it... This place looks kinda familiar.”

“It's our old satellite,” DT reminded her. It seemed her sister had a forgetful memory like Yuusuke. “The git stole it.”

The third was in awe. “So *this* is what you guys were talking about.” Her eyes widened in sudden fright. “We don't have to MST, do we?”

“Erm…” Chrissy started nervously.

DT glared at her, looking about ready to hit her with the hookah again. “You said we didn't have to mst again!” They had been trapped on a satellite before, by Chrissy’s twin brother and his boyfriend, the semi-mad scientist.

“Well, Yuusuke whistled. Rando probably doesn't know we're here yet.”

“Thank *GOD*!” said the third. “Can we get out of here? As in *yesterday*??”

“Absolutely,” DT agreed.

“I want my shit though,” Chrissy announced.

DT gave her another withering look. “There's no time for that!”

“But it's mine.”

DT rolled her eyes. “It doesn't matter. I am NOT going to be trapped on a satellite again. Especially on some rickety piece of shit that we were going to blow up.”

“We are leaving *now*,” Hiei said. He was tired of standing there listening to them nattering on. “I'm sick of being stuck up here.”

Kurama nodded. “Rando's been choosing fics that... hit a little too close to home. It's going to be bad next time. We know it. We *have* to leave!”

Chrissy frowned at them, more serious than they had ever seen her. “We *know* what he's been doing. Just couldn't find the place.”

“You just *had* to put a cloaking device on it,” DT pointed out.

“Didn't know it'd actually work…” Chrissy whined.

Kuwabara interrupted them. “Can we quit arguing and *go*?! I want to get out of here before Rando figures things out!”

Chrissy smiled again. “Okay, just clap your heels together three times and say, ‘There's no place like -’”

“Chrissy,” DT cut her off. This obviously happened often. “Stop.”

“Damn.”

Hiei talked over to her and grabbed the frazzled SI by the collar of her shirt. “I. Want. To. Go. Home. *NOW!!!*”

Chrissy was startled by the Fire Demon’s proximity and blushed. Then she sighed as if annoyed. “You owe me, Hiei.” Bringing her hand up, she snapped her fingers. And with another puff of purple smoke, they were gone.

~ Reikai ~

The displaced Reikai Tantei looked around to see that they were in Koenma’s office. Kuwabara, Yuusuke, and Koenma let out a loud cheer when they realized this. Hiei and Kurama exchanged smiles.

They were free.

“Well, all in a day’s work,” DT remarked, watching them fondly.

“You don’t think he actually owes you anything, do you?” the third asked Chrissy.

She shrugged. “Oh, he’ll repay me. He just won’t know it when he does.” She smiled, holding the hookah up. “By the way, Rose-sensei, you’re still the table.”

Rose Thorne sighed. “Fine.”

DT patted her shoulder in comfort. “No, I’ll be the table this time.”

“Can I sit on you?” Chrissy asked eagerly.

“Onee-chan.”

“Sorry, Imouto.”

With yet another puff of smoke, they were gone, leaving the five boys to stare in realization at the space they vacated.

Kuwabara was the first one to say anything. "Was that third girl the writer of all that fanfiction we've been MSTing? The Rose Thorne chick?"

Hiei grabbed Kurama's arm and dragged him toward an exit. "I don't know and I don't care. Let us never speak of this again."

To Be Continued…

::Begin Trailer::

When Worlds Collide - A GW/HP crossover by Kaylbunny and Chrissy Sky, two young, rising upstarts whose collaboration is already being considered revolutionary in the world of fanfiction.

Post Endless Waltz - Heero Yuy proclaims that the Zero System must be destroyed. However, when he and his compatriots are about to do so, the system explodes, sending them on an inter-dimensional trip to the world of Hogwarts.

Post Order of the Phoenix - Harry Potter, still grieving over his godfather and angered by the very sight of Albus Dumbledore and Severus Snape, is surprised when a boy with violet eyes from the ceiling falls into his lap.

The romance! (Harry/Duo, Heero/Snape, plus others.) The action! (Wands, magic, souls mates, ghosts playing Go Fish, Heero’s post traumatic stress disorder, the truth about veils, lemons, humor, angst, blood. Sounds like the plot for a new Clamp manga.) The danger! (Unca Voldie, Lucius gets out of prison, Narcissa is eveeeeel.)

A word from Chrissy Sky: I like 1x2, okay? Get off my back already!! I just wanted to try something new. Give it a chance!! You haven’t even read it yet! Hey, where are you going? I’m not finished ye -

Now available at a mediaminer.org and ff.net near you.

:: End trailer ::