Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Exchange Student ❯ Meet Miss Zinnia Jaganshi ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Exchange Student

I dont own anything except Zinnia and her spirit beast.



Mr. Takenaka pulled Yuske into the classroom by the ear. "Mr. Urameshi, you will not be skipping class today."said the principal as he let go of the teen's ear.

"Nice of you to join you us."said Mr Akashi as Yuske went into the back of the room and took the desk next to Kuwabara. Before Mr. Takenaka left he had an annoucement.

"I would like to announce that out school has participated in an exhange program."He turned to the door. He smiled. "Come on in." A girl emerged into the classroom. "Please welcome Miss Zinnia Jaganshi."said Mr. Takenaka introducing the wolf demon.Yuske and Kuwabara's mouths dropped open. Zinnia wore her regular outfit. Not the school uniform. She covered up her wolf features with the usual.....the bandana and the sweater tied around her waist. Zinnia smiled.

"Hi, Im Zinnia Luna Jaganshi! It's nice to meet all of you."she said happily.

"Zinnia, if you need anything just come to my office."

"Okay, Mr. Takenaka." with that the principal left.

"Zinnia, take a seat anywhere you would like."said Mr Akashi as he turned to the chalk board. Zinnia looked around. When she spotted Yuske and Kuwabara she instantly ran to the back of the classroom and sat with them. When Mr Akashi saw this he looked shocked. "Zinnia, I said that you could sit anywhere you like. You dont have to sit with those two punks."Zinna smiled.

"Oh, thats okay, Mr. Akashi."she said opening her notebook and taking out a pencil. "These are my friends." The teacher's mouth dropped open.

"This girl is friends with these hooligians?!"he thought to himself. "Oh Lord, not another punk."he thought. "V-very well...."he said aloud. He turned back to the board and wrote down an algebra problem.

"Zinnia, I cant believe you're our exchange student!"whispered Kuwabara.

"Yeah, this is gonna be so cool! Im glad I actually came to school today. "whispered Yuske. Zinnia nodded.

"Yeah, I know!"she whispered. Mr Akashi turned around.

"Okay, class, who can answer this algebra problem?" the algebra problem read (4x + y)(2x-3y) (that's what we're doing in algebra).

"Hey, when did they start using letters in math?"whispered Kuwabara. The class was totally quiet. Crickets were heard chirping. Zinnia smiled and raised her hand. Mr Akashi's eyes widened.

"Zinnia.."he said calling on her. She stood up.

"The answer is......8x squared minus10xy minus 3y squared." The whole class stared at her. Mr Akashi looked at her like this 0.0

"Th-that's correct.........."he said slowly. The whole classroom applauded the girl. Zinnia blushed.

"Um.....thank you."


After class, Zinnia was walking in the hallway trying to find her next class. She then saw something terrible. "I said give me your lunch money, fool!"screamed a big blonde bully as he picked up a nerd and slammed him against the lockers. The bully pulled the thick coke bottle glasses off of the nerds face. He crushed them in one hand. Zinnia walked over to them.

"Hey, let him go."said the wolf demon with her hands on her hips. The blonde looked around.

"Who said that?!"he screamed.

"Down here....."said Zinnia. The blonde looked down at the short teen. He laughed.

"Go to class, girly. This aint none of your business!" A flying rubber band made contact with his face.

"I said let him go."she commanded. The bully dropped the nerd on the ground.

"You know, what you're really gonna make me hurt you...."said the bully cracking his knuckles. He pulled back his arm to punch her but Zinnia dashed over to him and her foot connected with his jaw. Next she delivered several blows to his stomach. The blonde fell to his knees. With the final blow Zinnia kneed him in the chin. The blonde collapsed. Zinnia turned to the nerd.

"You're free to go..."she said.

"Oh thank you!"said the nerd tearfully as he ran away. Mr Akashi's mouth dropped open at what he had just witnessed from peeking out the door way of his class.

"She's a thuggish punk just like them...."his eyes narrowed. "Well, then I must add her to my expelling plan with those 2 other idiots."





Converting /tmp/phpMo6tB1 to /dev/stdout