Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Fairy Tale YYH Theater ❯ Cinder- Hiei ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Fairy Tale YYH Theater- Chapter 1: "Cinder- Hiei"

By Matoko Shizaki

Disclaimer: FUNimation copyrights YYH. I don't know who all owns these fairy tales but I sure as hell don't.

Notes: You can see I like torturing Hiei so he's my first victim! Now, a big thank you to these readers for reviewing:

Agent Mio

KB_girl3

Animej

@~@~@~@~@

Costumes appeared on all four of the boys and the set changed. Kurama was dressed in a prince's outfit. Brass buttons ran down the tunic and from his shoulder pads hung tinsel. He had long coat tails and navy blue pants. On his head was a golden crown covered in rubies.

Kuwabara was in a giant wizard's outfit decked out with silver stars. He had a pointy hat on and a wooden wand in his hand. His hair was uncombed again and hung down near his eyes. On his feet were strap sandals.

Yusuke found himself in a pair of pant, long and elegant. His top was silky and white with silver buttons up it. He had a golden pocket watch hanging from his breast pocket.

Hiei, on the other hand, was in a scrappy gown, bits torn out of it. In his hand was a wooden broom and replacing his katana was a duster. Slippers hung loosely on his small feet and a headband replaces his bandanna. He no longer had his Jagan.

"What's the meaning of this!?" Hiei scream as the others burst out laughing. "Sorry Hiei," Matoko said trying to contain her laughter. "I needed someone to play the part of Cinderella but you're the only one who fit into the costume. And there has to be one step brother instead of a step sister since you're all boys." Hiei mumbled some curse words under his breath in a foreign tongue. "Nani?" Matoko asked menacingly. "Nothing." "Good. Now, all of you have already had the script data uploaded into your memory. Let the show start!" The lights went off except for over the set and the set changed to a little room, clearly the kitchen.

Hiei, or should we say Cinderella, was standing in the kitchen when a bell rang. "Cinder-Hiei!" Yusuke screamed. "Make me breakfast!" Hiei grunted. "Get your own damn breakfast." "Hiei, now." Matoko snapped her fingers and Cinderella jerked forward towards the stove. "Damn," Cinderella muttered pulling out the frying pan. "Why I ought to kill her." Kurama poked his head into the kitchen. "C'mon we need this money!" Cinderella looked at the prince with disbelief. "You're not here for another couple of scenes!" The prince laughed sheepishly. "Sorry." Hiei turned back to the stove. "Now where was I?"

Yusuke sat loafing on the sun porch in a lounge chair. He had his sunglasses on and was sipping from a glass of lemonade at his side. "You know, I could get used to this…" The screen door opened and Cinderella came in with a tray of food still dressed in his ridiculous outfit. "Thanks. Now go do you're chores." Yusuke said waving off the servant. Cinderella put his hands on his hip. "Since when did I serve you ningen?" Cinderella reached for his katana but only drew a duster. Yusuke laughed. "You don't have your powers, remember? Now go to your chores." Cinderella grumbled but slunk off into the house again.

It was about noon when Cinderella finished his chores. He slumped down into a chair by the front door with a sigh when the doorbell rang. "Wait! I'm coming…" Hiei moaned getting up and opening the door. A messenger stood in the doorway, a rolled up piece of paper in his hand. "Good afternoon! I have a message from the prince." The man handed Cinderella the note, tipped his feathered hat, and left. Cinderella paused a moment before opening the note.

"Dear Madam or Master of the House,

You and any members of your household are cordially invites to Prince Kurama's ball. The party starts at 9 PM and ends at 1 AM.

Sincerely,

The Prime Minister

P.S. Free food will be available."

The last sentence caught Cinderella's attention. The rumbling of his stomach reminded him that he hadn't eaten in a while. "This sounds like a perfect opportunity to steal some loot too." Cinderella said regarding the other good points of going. Cinderella crumpled the message in his hand. "I'll go get ready now so I can leave as soon as possible."

Cinderella opened his closet only to find it filled with old, ragged dresses. "Crap! Oh well, this'll be fine." Cinderella said grabbing the ends of his apron. Cinderella walked down the stairs to the front hall but stopped hearing Yusuke's voice. "Where are you going?" Cinderella turned around. "To the ball." Yusuke came down the stairs and passed Cinderella. "No you're not. You have chores." The front doors slammed and Cinderella could hear the sound of a carriage leaving. "Damn! Now how will I get there?" Cinderella wondered aloud while stepping out into the cool night air.

A puff of smoke exploded in front of him and was blown away by the wind revealing a coughing Kuwabara. "Damn smoke screens." Kuwabara muttered brushing his wizard's cloak off. "So, you're my fairy godmother." Kuwabara poked Cinderella in the forehead with the wand. "Dumb shrimp. I'm you fairy GODFATHER. I'm not a girl you know." "You had me fooled." Hiei said crossing his arms. "Damn you!" Kuwabara seized Cinderella by the collar of his gown. "Wait Kuwabara, as much as I want you to wring Hiei's neck, you can't." Matoko yelled to the brash redhead. Kuwabara sat Cinderella back on his feet. "So, I guess you need a dress and coach for the ball." Cinderella nodded. "Of course. Dumb ningen." Kuwabara clenched his teeth. "Then try this on for size!"

Cinderella looked down to find himself dressed in a pink ballerina's outfit. Cinderella punched Kuwabara in the face. "Not this kind of dress dummy!" Kuwabara smirked. "Then how about this one?" Cinderella's tutu disappeared and was replaced by a Barney costume. "Arg!" Kuwabara laughed his head off. The Barney costume changed into a baby's outfit. Cinderella ripped the binky out of his mouth and threw it at his laughing fairy godfather. "Get it right this time you sped!" Kuwabara's sides shook. "Fine! Just as long as I stop laughing to breathe!" Kuwabara finally stopped laughing and got the outfit right.

It was a long, elegant ball gown with sparkles. In Cinderella's hair was a blue bow making his hair stick up more than usual. He had on glass slippers and long gloves covered his hands and stopped at his elbows. Cinderella grabbed a brown bag and stuffed it into his pocket. "What's that for?" Kuwabara asked. Cinderella shot him a fanged smile. "For stealing." Kuwabara smacked his forehead. "Oh well, now for you're ride." Pointing his wand at the path leading from the house, Kuwabara chanted the magic words (so quiet because he was embarrassed screaming "bibbity, bobbity, bo!").

A P.T. Cruiser appeared in the driveway, flames painted over the back. The front passenger door opened revealing the driver to be Yusuke. "What the hell are you doing here ningen?" Yusuke tear dropped. "Well, we didn't have any other actors so I had to be the driver." Cinderella shrugged and climbed in. As the car drove away, Kuwabara threw his goofy looking hat down. "Good riddins!"

The fabulous P.T. Cruiser pulled up at the castle and Cinderella got out, slamming the car door after him. "Careful! You might break it you idiot!" Yusuke yelled. Cinderella turned on his heel to give Yusuke the middle finger. "Mind your own business." From the castle doors, Prince Kurama ("Hey, I like the sound of that!" Kurama laughed.) watched Cinderella make his way up the path. "Wow, what an…interest person." He said looking at the guy in the dress (Cinderella).

It was 10 PM and Cinderella was still stuffing his face at the banquet table. "Hey! Give me some!" Yusuke cried running into the picture. Kuwabara came in from the other side in his normal clothes and the three continued eating. Prince Kurama tear dropped. "At least they like the food…" Cinderella slipped away from the other two at the banquet table and slunk out into the long hallway filled with treasures. Cinderella quickly shoved as many as he could into his sack and then hoisted it onto his shoulder. "What are you doing?" Cinderella turned around, his eyes as big as watermelons and his pupils as big as peanuts. Prince Kurama stood at the head of the hallway with his hands on his hips. Cinderella quickly hid the sack behind his back as the prince approached. "Yes, what is it?" Prince Kurama laid a hand on Cinderella's shoulder. "Wanna go get some really food?" Cinderella could only nod and the two got into the P.T. Cruiser driving off into the night…

@~@~@~@~@

"Cut! That was perfect! This is hilarious." Everyone's costumes disappeared and went back to the original clothes they had on. Hiei leapt at Matoko. "You bitch! Never do that to me again!" Matoko merely stepped out of the way landing Hiei in a box of costumes. Yusuke was still munching on a hand full of cake from the ball. "So, what's next?"

Matoko turned around. "Little Red Riding Kitsune." Kurama swallowed hard. "Oh no…"