Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Falling Petals ❯ Prologue ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Aya: Alright, this is my second story!
Kurama: *sarcastic* Whoo-pee.
Aya: *glare*
Yukina: Disclaimer: Aya does not own Yu Yu Hakusho.

Warnings: yaoi. KxH, ShishixSuzuki, TouyaxJin, YokoxYomi, and others. Past KxKuro

One sided: KarasuxKurama, MukuroxHiei

Hyper Botan, doesn't-give-a-damn-if-his-son-is-happy Koenma.




Prologue

Reikai was a large kingdom, just to the east of the Makai kingdom, and to the west was the Ningenkai kingdom. All three kingdoms were the same size, and each was highly respected. The Ningenkai was consisted mainly of humans, but had Onis and weak demons as well. Its defense was high, but its offense was poor. The Makai was consisted mostly of strong demons, and few humans dared to live there. Its offense was as great as Ningenkai's defense, but its defense was as poor as Ningenkai's offense. Reikai was pretty balanced in who lived there, and its defense and offense were average. So, to make up for their weak spots, the three kingdoms formed an alliance.



This alliance was known as the Crimson Bond. Trolls, ogres, dwarves, even dragons and outcasted humans and demons feared the wrath of the Crimson Bond. However, in many generations, there will be fools and black sheep that will sprout. This tale begins with the prince of the Reikai kingdom...


*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*
Aya: Okay, now REVIEW! I guess I can accept flamesT.T
Yuske: *snicker*
Yukina : But try to be nice. TRY.
Aya: Yeah! *sniffle*












< br>













< br>