Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ For Touya Lovers ❯ You, the Touya Lover ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

This story is about you and Touya. (FOR TOUYA LOVERS!) It features Team Masho. MeXJin and YouXTouya!

The Shinobi's have found people to accompany their team. These "people" happen to be girls. Close friends, really. Now, instead of the traveling five, there is a traveling 6. You're probably wondering what happened to the seventh. It was Bakken. Too bad for Bakken, he was left behind long ago. No, we didn't ditch him. He was the one to leave.
The story begins...
The group has been walking uphill for quite a while to see
You stop. "Can we rest for a little bit? I'm tired!"
"Tired?!" I shout.
"Aye, the girl's a ningen, let her rest," Jin agreed.
"Isn't Yumiko a ningen?" Risho asked.
"I'm... a youkai..." I confessed.
"What!?" You jumped.
"Well, my parents they too are youkai's... in disguise. I just don't know why. Lately I've been living alone for they went somewhere..." I explain. "Let's not talk about it."
"How come you never told me?!" You were furious.
Touya steps forward, "We should go, it's getting late and if we don't make it in time..."
"What about me?!" You weren't in a good mood.
I jumped on Jin for a piggy back ride, "Youkai or not, I'd rather be a lazy butt!"
"Aye, Touya, why don't you carry her if you're in such a rush!" Jin said with his Irish accent.
"Fine! I will!" Touya argued back as he lowers his back in front of you.
You hesitantly climb on Touya's back, "Are you sure about this?"
He didn't say anything.

As we were walking I whispered into Jin's ear, "Hey, is it me, or is Touya blushing?"
"Aye, the boy's never carried a girl in his whole life! He's plain stiff. He's always watching his back for dangers around the corner," Jin replies.
"Seriously?!"
You were getting sleepy. You decided to rest your head on Touya's shoulder, not knowing that it'd only make Touya blush more.
Touya then nearly dropped you. "Um, excuse me, but..."
You were fast asleep.

Soon, you heard voices.
"Where are you two going?" Risho asked.
"Oh, you know, just teaching Yumiko how to fly."
You woke up and found Jin flying me out the window.
Risho didn't have the time to put in another word. You looked around the room and found that Touya was still asleep. The room was basically a small hut with one huge bed, enough to fit 8 people. Without Risho noticing you, you scoot over towards Touya, who was about 2 yards away from you. You peer over his shoulder and noticed how he sleep so nicely and peacefully.
Suddenly, he awakens. You find each other face to face. You blush and turn away. He ducks his head under the blanket.
He mumbled something.
"What?" you found that Risho and Gama were staring at you for and moment, then walked out.
Touya pokes his head from out of the blanket, noticing Risho and Gama left. "What're you doing so close?"
"Um..." You paused, "I just wanted to thank you for yesterday, I guess..."
"Yeah, sure..." He looks away.
You look around, planning to quickly give him a kiss. Too late! Jin and I came back. (sorry! Didn't mean to barge in during "your moment")
"Aye, where's Risho?" Jin asks.
"Yeah! Where's Risho! I want to show him something! I can fly!" I floated in the air.
"She can fly!" Touya gasped.
"She can fly?" You asked.
"I can fly!" I shouted.
Jin and I ran out the door.
"You should wash up and get some breakfast..." Touya insisted.
"What about you?" you asked.
"I still need rest from carrying you. I'll take a while longer..." Touya goes back to sleep.

At the breakfast table...
You sit there all gloomy with regrets about not doing it sooner.
"Something the matter?" Gama asks.
"No, nothing," you gave a fake smile.
Touya finally walks out. He sits right next to you as I place a plate of food in front of him. He just stares at the food. Now you really didn't feel like eating.
"You two should eat. If you want Touya to end up carrying you the whole way, then leave your food. But, as for you Touya, you're going to carry her anyways." I walked off.
You thought, "What?! I wan
"Can I talk to you later... in private?" You mumbled to him.
He just nodded.

Moments later, you walk with him to a shadowy part of the village.
He has been very quiet and hasn't been looking at you all the way there, nor have you looked at him.
"Touya, I want to tell you something..." you paused.
He raised his head and looked directly at you.
There was silence.
"I..." you paused yet again.

Well there you have it! Chapter one! I'm taking requests. Would you prefere being a demon or human? Quick! Submit a review and tell me whether you want to be a demon or human. After I get just enough to tell me which!

Majority rules, you are a... (You'll find out in the story)

EDIT: This fanfic has been posted somewhere else… The next chapter has been typed. It only depends on how many reviews I get so that I'll bother uploading the next chapter…

The power is in your hands now…