Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Forbidden memories ❯ To kill or not to kill that is the question... ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Tada!! Here is chapter 3!!! Apparently the pairings seem... confused, I thought I made it clear enough in chapter 1 though that Kya and Hiei were good friends, so the pairings will be KyaxHiei and HisaxKurama. For your information, Lunasaturn writes even chapters, I write odd chapters... ^^ Just to let you know...
Disclaimer: *sigh* I can't believe you actually bother to read this... Don't ask! No we don't own them!
Claimer: I own Hisa and Lunasaturn owns Kya and Minomaru, and we both own the plot! ^^
~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~
Chapter 3: To kill or not to kill that is the question...
'Oh no this is just like in my vision he's going to murder them!' Hisa thought as she watched him move menacingly towards the others ready to strike. Hiei unsheathed his katana and jumped in the air ready to strike whoever was in his path, it happened to be Kuwabara... Fortunately he created his spirit sword in time to block Hiei's powerful attack and was forced to the ground due to the force of the impact. “Hiei stop! It's not funny!” yelled Yusuke as he prepared his spirit gun, his index finger heating up. Hiei's icy glare turned to the detective, in a blur he was gone and Yusuke knew he had no chance whatsoever of hitting him except if...
Except if Kuwabara was able to play baseball, like he did with Rando's attacks, “Kuwabara!” Yusuke yelled while running towards him to gain time. “Kuwabara remember Rando?” Kuwabara nodded, “Do the same thing with my spirit gun!” Kuwabara looked confused for a moment, but he nodded quickly after a few minutes of thinking. Hiei blurred in front of Yusuke ready to strike, “Spirit gun!” he shouted, as expected Hiei dodged and reappeared once the danger passed. Kuwabara as planned, used his spirit sword to send back Yusuke's spirit gun, it was supposed to hit Hiei in the back...
Supposed to. Somehow Hiei avoided the blue bullet, and Yusuke was hit by his own energy blast, hey not everyone learns from their mistakes. One down, four to go. Next was Kuwabara, Hiei hit him from behind, not leaving him a chance to block, he fell to the ground with a loud thud. Kya was getting angrier by the minute, “Hiei stop this nonsense! I don't want to hurt you!” she pleaded but ready nonetheless. Hisa was thinking of ways to prevent him from killing anyone, when she saw a short girl with sea green hair come out of the temple in a rush as she probably saw what happened from inside. “Kazuma-chan!” she rushed to his side as fast as she could, “Kazuma-chan are you okay?” she asked worriedly.
Hiei slowly turned his murderous glare towards a so easy prey, he smirked a deadly smirk as he blurred out of sight ready to kill his beloved sister. “Yukina watch out!” screamed Kya running to push her out of the blade's way, Yukina's head looked up and saw Hiei swinging the blade aiming right for her neck. Hisa appeared next to her and pushed her down, causing Hiei to miss Yukina's neck but cut a strand of her beautiful hair. Kurama lashed his rose whip at Hiei, who easily avoided it by using his katana. While they were fighting, Yukina looked up to see her savior and saw a girl who looked exactly like Hiei, except feminine.
You should go back inside where it's safe.” she said looking down and smiling gently, “You don't deserve to watch a battle.” Yukina stared at this young girl, how could she tell her she didn't deserve to watch such a scene? Kurama was thrown into a tree and Hiei was about to impale him when Kya used her scythes to block the attack, Kurama fell to the ground numbly. Pretty soon Hiei had the advantage again, and Kya was pressed against the same tree Kurama was lying under, a blade almost cutting her head off. “Hiei please! Stop this!” she begged while using a small dagger to prevent the blade from slicing her head off her shoulders.
Hisa acted, she had to do something. Without waiting for Yukina to be safe in the temple, she ran towards Hiei even though she didn't know what to do once she'd be face to face with him. 'This girl... is wounded and yet... she's helping them?' pondered Yukina while closing the door shut behind her. Hisa indeed was still wounded from the bank robbery, nothing she couldn't handle but it was to her disadvantage. Kya was wasting her strength resisting Hiei's constant pressure on his katana, her vision grew fainter and just when she dropped her dagger, a shield protected her from being sliced to pieces. She would have used this opportunity to knock Hiei out, but she was unconscious herself.
Hiei glared at Kya's form as it slid down the tree and fell next to Kurama's. Slowly, he turned his cold glare to Hisa for it was she who had created a shield somehow. 'How did I do this? Why I am glowing?' she wondered but snapped back to reality when Hiei was right in front of her ready to kill her for interfering. Yusuke groaned as he opened his eyes to witness everyone knocked out, and Hiei trying to break a... shield? But who was this girl? He was sure he had never seen her before, yet she seemed familiar. He noticed her arm covered in dry blood as some fresh blood occasionally ran down her arm. Yusuke frowned and tried to get up to be some kind of assistance to her, yet he was too weak. All he could do was watch and hope for the best.
Hiei had enough of playing around, he forced Hisa on her knees and soon the shield disappeared. “Now you die!” he snarled, just then her eyes glowed gold, “Jaganshi, your hatred is wrongly directed.” she said in a low, echoing voice. Hiei's eyes widen, 'How could she--' “Fight the spell cast on you and recover your true sight!” she finished as her hands glowed bright gold as well and she put her palms on Hiei's Jagan. Hiei let out a small scream of pain as Minomaru tried to kill her while the spell still lasted. He didn't succeed, but he did create a large wound on Hisa's stomach, not that she cared at the moment. Kurama, Kya and Kuwabara all opened their eyes to see 'Hiei' swinging his katana to the girl's stomach as her golden hands touched his Jagan.
Everyone heard his scream of pain as the shard made its way out of the Jagan and onto the soil. Hiei fell numbly to the ground, his Jagan bleeding a bit as the shard disappeared. Hisa sighed, then fell on her knees again, 'Well that was... interesting. Since when can I create a shield?' she asked herself as the others started to get back up painfully. Yukina opened the temple door again and rushed to Kuwabara's side again, “Are you alright?” she repeated and smiled when he nodded. Yusuke, Kurama and Kya however turned their gaze to the unconscious Hiei and the bleeding unknown girl. “Hey I know you!” exclaimed Kya arriving in front of Hisa, “You were the one that saved me at that bank robbery!” she said pointing her finger at Hisa's face, “I never got a chance to thank you, so... Thank you.” she finished. Hisa smiled faintly, “Your welcome.” and she fell on the earth face first, unconscious.
~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~
Me: So how'd you like that? ^_^ I'm proud of myself... and it's vacation time too! Hehehe, please review!
RoseMaiden: Lol! No worries... we're not that mean... :P At least I know I'm not... I'm gonna ask Lunasaturn if she is... *walks off**comes back* No she says she's not either... ^^ Who's RW? @.@ lol thanks for reviewing!
Hieiskoibito: Mwahahahaha! Reviews for this story at last! THANK YOU!!!! *drowns you in cookies*
Zircrubyon: ^^;; Hehehe I like your review titles. Original! You're welcome, it's really fun to do something and see it makes somebody else happy. =) The cliffie wasn't me... *whistles* That was Lunasaturn... :P But hey, those were written so long ago that-- *cough* I had to read through all of them again, correcting mistakes and all that... but now-- I'm stuck on chapter 11... Some weird issue last year or so erased everything and skip details so the chapter 11 I had written is gone and I have to remember everything... @_@ Anywho... Thanks for reviewing! I'll update just for you! ^_~