Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ forbidden tears ❯ unexpected enemy ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Lyn woke with a freezing cold sheen of sweat along her neck bosom and forhead, she could feel her cheeks burning from when she fell to the ground, her knees ached and it felt like someone had injected her with a tube of moriphene. Her vision was blurry and uneven, she tried to move but heavy chains held her in place, she could hear the clacking and chimes of her chains rubbing together. Her throat burned.
“where? ..where am i?” her voice sounded so far away to her like nails against a chalkboard.
A voice answered back “we're in fucking prison cell”
“who said that?” she called back
............. They didn't answer but she could at least make out blurry piercing brown eyes staring at her.
..........................................
Hiei was deep within spirit world by this time he hadn't stopped running since he had left Lyn behind at the campsite. He didn't know where he was going, but he needed to get back to human world as soon as he could. He could feel the beginning of a cramp forming in his thigh and ribs, it twisted his insides, and he couldn't get the sick feeling out of his stomach until he knew she was safe and unharmed.
..........................................
Kuwabara had become extremely agitated by this time he had been waiting all day for Yukina, then he saw kieko running towards him in a panic, looking as if she had witnessed someone dying.
“KUWABARA!” Kieko was hysterical she was shaking and looked past crying, she had looked like someone had beat the shit out of her, her knees were gushing blood, she had a fat lip and a blackened circle began to form around her eye,her hair was frayed and he bag gone.
“What?! What happened?” Kuwabara seemed wide awake now as he grasped Kieko's shoulders trying to calm her down.
“ Atthss yhiisl fnnii” Kieko was terrified so much she couldn't get a strait word out of her mouth.
Kuwabara gave her a confused look, and gave her a good shake to try and get her to speak right.
“Yukina! She's gone! “Kieko managed to get out
Kuwabara's eyes widened and sat Kieko down “What? What happened where is she Kieko?”
Kieko took a couple breaths her cheeks were brights red and flushed so much they burned to the touch
Kieko's POV. -flashback-
(kieko was in at school after hours finishing up a school counsel board when Yukina had entered the room, she had remembered showing yukina how to get to the school if she needed her)
Yukina: Um Kieko, I hope im not disturbing you?
Kieko: No of course not im just finishing up, this is great you're here now I can walk home with someone
Yukina: yes it is I suppose...
(yukina and kieko were walking down a vacant street)
Yukina: Kieko, Koenma asked if I have been having strange dreams lately and I told him no but I wasn't being completely honest..
Kieko: huh?
Yukina: I've been having dreams on and off about-
(a huge power beam comes out of nowhere and crashes directly into kieko and yukina)
Both girls screamed and tried to run but a pair of rough and callused hand wrapped around yukina tightly squeezing the air out of her so she passed out and then disappeared
-end flashback-
“NO! did you see where this guy took her?!” Kuwabara yelped
Kieko just shook her head going into wracking sobs
.......................................
Hiei was almost at koenma's castle (I don't know what to call it ) When a sharp whip cut into his path and had to evade. He drew out his own sword and prepared for battle, but when he saw who he was about to fight he felt his stomach drop to his feet
“No..” Hiei said exasperatedly as he stared directly into Kurama's darkened green eyes.
NOOOO! Not kurama oh this is a feet evil k'nevil couldn't make
Wait till my next chapter to see what kurama's up to