Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Half Demon I Am ❯ Chapter 10 (last chapter) ( Chapter 10 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 10
 
I open my eyes and saw that creepy dude on the other side so the room watching my friends fight. I looked over to Angel's cage and she was a sleep still.
"Why are you doing this?" I asked, cause I had wounder why bad guy did this kinda of stuff. He looked at me and walked todarws my cage.
"Why, the question is why not?" He answered my question with another, I hate it when people do that.
"Why do you do what shouldn't do when you know you could do what you should do but you don't" I had confused my self trying to say what I said and I knew I confused him cause he was rubbing his head and had a puzzeled look on his face.
"Stupied girl, with out your friends I could squash you like a bug." he reapiled then turning around.
~maybe i could sing and annoy him untill he will let me out." I said turning to the wall. I turn my head to the five tvs and saw that no one was there.
"Huh," I looked around the room and there they where behind me.
"Hi," I said smiling, as the creepy dude came out from the shadows again, "behind you!" I shout and everyone dodge out of the way of the energy beam.
~oh ya i can do that to.~ i felt me hands getting warm again and put them up the front of the cage and blew open the door.
"Why did you do that eariler?" Yusuke asked me dodging another beam.
"I didn't think of it." I said, as a beam came todarws me, I tried to doge but trip and Hiei, pushed me out of the way,
"Thanks," I said he just pulled me out of the way of more beams. (i still stuck and dodging)
"You where better off in the cage," He said to me then pulled me out of the way of anothr beam. He then picked me up cause i was going to slow.
"When I say aim your beams at him," Hiei told me and I did just that, Hiei said now and i shot him with my beams, He then put me down and cut open the demon.
"Ewe gross," I said turning away, Cheyenne unloced the door and let Angel out.
"He wasn't that hard." Kuwabara said comeing out of the cage I was in. We all laughted at him then left.
Ah it seems crapy how the bad guy wasn't really stroung and stuff but who cares I had a little fun and have many more new friends. If you guys want like more of our adventure and stuff I'll think about and see what i can do but right now i have to clean my room, So bye. ^-^