Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Has Anyone Told you that you Watch too Much YYH? ❯ More Symptoms... ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

AnimeAngel007: Hehe…I didn't update for a while. Sorry!

"Has Anyone Told you you Watch too much YYH?" (yes, lots of times ^_^)

Thanx midnitedreams! ^_^

You try to jump tree to tree like Hiei, but end up falling on your face on your first jump…

You stick your hand in fire and try to control it…

You try to hurt people with your katana and ended up hurting yourself. Maybe you should get sword lessons first…

You cry a lot thinking they will turn into tear gems…

You try looking in the woods for Genkai's temple…

You find nothing and get lost…

Each time you see a silver fox, you think it's Kurama in his fox form…

Thank you Arctic_Fox! ^_^

You pick up some icicles, and yell, "Shards of Winter!" and nothing happens(darn)…

You move your hand around and around and around, and yell "Tornado Fist!" and nothing happens…

For some strange reason, The Dragon of the Darkness Flame won't come out of your hand…

You apply tons and tons of hair gel to your hair to get it to look like Yusuke's (or Touya's)…

Your fake Irish accent makes you sound like Jin needs improving…

You make bombs to try and look like Karasu's (what's wrong with you?)…

You perfect your slap, so it's as good as Keiko's…

You try to freeze your tears, so they look like Yukina's…

You take Japanese so you can understand Manga…

Thank you, Eirwen Lai! ^_^

You paint the eggs in your fridge gold…

You're disappointed when they don't hatch and a bird/rabbit thing doesn't come out and say, "Puu!"…

You tell your mom you expect her to go out and get drunk so you can go off for weeks and she doesn't notice…

You drink coffee to stunt your growth (Hiei no offense to Hiei fans intended)…

You start using quotes such as, "Stop talking it makes you sound stupid." Or "What's it like living in a constant cloud of stupidity."…

You start using Japanese words because you read them in the manga…

You start walking around the woods looking for the portal to the Makai…

You make the YYH gang into imaginary friends…

Thank you animenightstalker! ^_^

You look for Hiei, Kurama, Yusuke, Kuwabara, and Keiko at your High school and fail (like most people will)…

You look for Hiei, Kurama, Yusuke, Kuwabara, and Keiko at your High school and succeeded (cough cough)…

Thank you Sweet Anime Gurl! ^_^

You get into a car crash in order to meet Botan. And well…it doesn't work…

You steal a mirror to save your mother when she has a cold…

You think that the smartest boy in your class is really Kurama in disguise(I wish)…

You think the stupidest boy in your class is Kuwabara in disguise…

You get a dragon tattoo on your arm and wrap a cloth around it so it doesn't accidently destroy your city…

You keep screaming, "YYH IS REAL! YYH IS REAL!" when someone tries to convince you that they're just Japanese Animation!(AnimeAngel007: How dare they…)

Thank you Iris_Sun! ^_^

Try to skip class in hopes of catching Yusuke doing something for Makai or using his spirit gun…

Cut a slit on your forehead (AnimeAngel007:Eeewwww) to try to create a Jagan eye (and it doesn't work)…

Attempt to enter a tournament, hoping you'll be on Team Urameshi or one of the others…

You and your friends are convinced that you can reach the Makai World via Ouji board…

Thank you…um…oh wait…I wrote the following… ^_^

When ever you get a zit on your forehead you are certain you're getting a jagan eye…

You STILL buy lots of hair gel to try to get your hair to defy all gravity…

You try to move as fast as Hiei and fall down hurting yourself…

You dye your hair blue and you tell your friends that you're the grim reaper…

You try to figure out why that rose didn't transform into a rose whip before…

AnimeAngel007: THANK YOU ALL THAT HELPED ME!!! ^_^ Oh and if you have done more than 5 things on the above list, I suggest seeking psychiatric help…