Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Hate ❯ The Love of Her Life ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

FF: I hope you like my chapter!
 
K: hey Foxy! What's up?
 
FF: I uploaded my next chapter on-line.
 
K: that's cool.
 
FF: yeah. I'm happy.
 
FF and K: please read and review!
 
Disclaimer: I own nothing so far except for Shadow! It will be a waste to sue me because like I said, I own nothing except Shadow!
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/ \/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Shadow woke up at 2:00AM for the first day of school (she didn't want to, she just couldn't sleep). She took a cold shower. She chose a black spaghetti strap shirt and some black training pants. She went outside into the forest behind her house and started slicing at the trees (yes, this means that she killed them). When she cut one down she used her Earth powers to make it grow just as big and strong as it was before.
 
After she cut down and re-grew about 50 trees, she decided to go inside her house and meditate. She meditated until 4:00AM when once again she grew tired of what she was doing and moved on. She decided that it was best for her just to go and get ready for school. She didn't like school because she was to good for it, but she hated being late because that meant that she had to deal with all the crappy teachers that made her give them a reason on why she was late. Plus, today was her first day at a new school and she wanted to make a good impression and reputation so that she could use it against everyone else if she had to.
 
For school she had to wear a uniform that was either blue or green. She chose blue and died it black with silver stripes down the sides of the pants and a silver fox in the middle of the top. She took another shower (still cold) and changed into her uniform. After that she brushed out her hair and braided it. She then put it up into a bun and put on her special make-up. She made it herself. She mixed black and silver eye shadow together to make her eye shadow and other black and silver make-up to make her special stuff. Also, she mixed her nail polish together (A/N: can you guess which colors?).
 
When she finished her make-up she put on jewelry. She wore a pair of black hoops and a pair of silver hoops (she has 2 holes). She wore her fox necklace that her mother and father had given her for her 11th birthday which just so happened to be the day that they died (they died later that night. The necklace was given to her in the morning at breakfast.). She also wore a black dog collar with silver spikes on it. Her fox necklace was no ordinary necklace though. If she felt invisible then you couldn't see it but you saw the chain. If she touched it would change to fit her mood.
 
After she finished getting ready she left. She didn't eat breakfast that morning. In fact, she hadn't eaten breakfast since her 11th birthday which was 2 years ago. She got to school an hour early and decided to go to the library until class started. 45 minutes later she went to the principal's office like she was told and got her schedule of classes and a map of the school. When she got to her first class she was introduced to a boy who had volunteered to show her around the school and make her feel welcome. His name was Kurama.
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\ /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
FF: hope you liked my chapter!
 
K: was I supposed to read it?
 
FF: you mean to tell me that you didn't read it?! *pulls out
katana and slowly walks toward Kurama*
 
K: now foxy, I didn't mean it the way that sounded *thinks
about that a minute* okay, so I said it the way that I
meant it, oh well!
 
FF: *starts crying*
 
K: there, there. Its okay! I will read it right now.
 
FF: you won't be alive long enough to read it unless I get
some reviews!
 
K: *starts running from ultra scary foxy* PLEASE READ
AND REVIEW! SAVE ME!