Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Haunted by fate ❯ Prologue

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

It was cold outside, a dark night. The sky had no sign of stars for the night. There she was standing in front of a house. The house was burning down slowly, all you could hear were the screams and shouts coming from inside, and a small child about the age of 4 or 5. She was sitting on the ground in front of the burning house; curled into a tiny ball. She was crying, her tears fell like the sound of rain on a cold stormy day. She sat like a headstone in a grave yard.
 
Her eyes reflected the burning flames of the house. She saw out the corner of her eye, demons; a collection of them.
Her heart began to freeze over in hatred. She looked at them. She saw one. A young boy; he had long white hair. He was happy. Proud of what he had just done; he killed off her entire family, but why?
 
She watched how the flames reflected in his green eyes, and she would never forget the look on his face. The grin that was enhanced upon his face; the evil eyes of hell, and…”
 
Two shadowy figures stood before them. She looked up and saw..
“Mommy... Daddy?” she cried out. The shadowy figures walked closer to her. She got up, and ran over to them. She wrapped her arms around them and leaned in…but she fell to her knees, and she opened her eyes, and saw her mother and father lying on the ground covered in blood. She, herself was covered in blood…their blood. Her arms drenched in it. She was holding a knife. She began to cry; she dropped the knife; she saw her brother and her sister. They were burning right before her eyes. She was horrified.
 
The rain began to fall heavy that night, and the house that was once covered in flames, was now a cooling down piece of wood. She turned again, and….”
 
 
Hiei's prov
 
He stared into the burning house. He saw the little girl screaming and crying for help. She was scared and frightened. He watched as the demons attacked the family. But why?
 
The little girl was now lying on the ground crying softly now. She was staring up into the sky, and noticed there wasn't a star in sight. He began to look around.
Two figures now stood before the little onna. She looked scared, but at the same time she felt a little happiness. He heard her call out to them. They began to walk toward her, and she…”
 
“This little girl…the flow of time is different around her; she…she…” Hiei examined more closer and began to talk to himself. “This girl…”
 
Ok I hope you like it so far. I need some new ideas, so please write me some reviews for the story I need some ideas, and I also need some characters so give me some information about your character along with some ideas to help my story. I need your age and name and what your character looks like. Please add some ideas to make the story better. Thank you so much!!!