Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Head Injury? ❯ Head Injury? ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Head Injury
 
My first story; yupee
Do not own anything so please don't sue me.
warnings: Shounen ai - HieixKurama (dont't like, don't read), cursing, my bad english :)
enjoy
 
/thoughts/
“speech”
 
“Damn, fox!” growled the fire demon at Kurama who was sprawled over him “Get off me!”
“You couldn't just said `thank you for saving my life' could you?” commented Kurama with sarcastic but weak voice as he tried to catch his breath and moved, unsuccesfully, from his friend.
They were in the middle of battle with big, ugly and rather detonative (literally) demon that, after blowing up Hiei and Kuarama, was chasing after Kuwabara. The boy sqeaked in that high-pitch voice of his and evaded the bomb in last possible second. In the place he had been standing moment ago was a big crater now.
“Fox” repeated Hiei but much calmer this time with slight hint of worry in his tone.
“Mmmm….” Acknowledged redhead absently, eyes still closed. /Is he really worried about me?/ He managed to pull himself aside enough to let Hiei crawl from hs prison underneath him. But fire demon didn't move. Kurama, afraid that Hiei lost consciousness, made himself to open his eyes and was surprised to find Hiei's crimson ones opened as well. They were well aware and rather expressive. There were mixture of fear, anger and worry (so he WAS worried) in them and something that Kurama would soundly identify as an kindness and longing if he was staring in other's eyes but Hiei's. But Hiei couldn't…. could he?
Kurama opened his mouth to speak but Jaganashi was faster “NEVER EVER do that again. You should died, idiot” he spat venomously.
/So much for the kindness. I must misinterpret that./ Kurama thought but further analyses were interrupted by Yusuke's cry.
Oi, you two. If you are alive and kicking I should use some of your help” he evaded a blow and rewarded his opponent with one shot of his reigun. “I'm gonna kill toddler for this `an easy target, there will be no issues'” he bitched, furious.
Kuwabara was lying on the other side of the clearing obviously in pain and unable to fight though conscious.
Kurama winced and with moan he pulled himself in the sitting position. He hissed in pain again when Hiei's hand grabbed his injured arm to prevent him from standing up.
“Stay here” Jaganashi ordered “Detective and I will finish him.”
”Sorry” he added when he realized he caused the rehead pain. Kurama's eyes open wide in shock. And it wasn't end of surprises because…
“Want me to kiss it better?” asked Hiei, highly amused by his friend's disbelieving expression. Not waiting for an answer he pressed his lips on kitsune's in a chaste kiss. “Thank you for saving my life” He gave a frozen fox another amused gaze and flitted back to battlefield to support Yusuke.
/He apologized. And thanked me. AND KISSED ME…/Kurama's mind desperately tried to cope with what had just happened. /I'm certain I'd suffered some head injury and now I'm seeing things./
And with that thought he passed out.