Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Hiei and the Army of Squirrels! ❯ Hiei's Ice Cream Escapade ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

kst: Hey you guys! I'm back! With an all-new story! Hiei and the Army of Squirrels! Funny thing too.. I thought of this fic after seeing a background of Hiei as a squirrel…*laughs butt off*
 
Hiei: ONNA! WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!?!
 
kst : What's what?
 
Hiei: Don't play dumb with me!
 
kst: Hm…it's just a fic…
 
Hiei: JUST a fic?
 
kst: …featuring you…
 
Hiei: (-_-')
 
kst: Ehehehehehehe? Anyways, shall we continue? As I was saying, this is my new fic! Featuring, *turns around* HIEI!!!!! *lights shine on Hiei, and a huge sign that's says `Hiei' falls behind him*
 
Hiei: (-_-#)
 
kst: Uh-oh…um…will someone do the disclaimer?
 
Bankotsu: Will do… Vicki-chan does not own Yu-Yu Hakusho, nor does she own any squirrels.
 
kst: *glomps Bankotsu* BUT I WANT TO OWN YOU BANKOTSU-KUN!!!
 
Bankotsu: (^-^')
 
kst: Enjoy!
 
Chapter 1: Hiei's Ice Cream Escapade
 
It was a beautiful day. The birds were chirping happy songs. The squirrels were gathering acorns, as well as eating them. The sun was out and very refreshing. All the people were enjoying the day. Everyone that is, except for everyone's favorite fire demon. Slumped in a tree, and glaring at the sky, he grunted and closed his eyes. He was just about to doze off when he heard a loud voice calling to him. Hiei shot open his eyes, and went to jump forward…which wasn't the best thing to do. The next thing you know, you hear a huge THUMP! and a groaning demon.
 
“Ehehehehehe, watch out, the first step's a doozy..” Yusuke Urameshi said.
 
“Detective…state your purpose for waking me up before I slit your throat.”
 
In a response, Yusuke clamped his hands onto his throat and gulped.
 
“Uh, I was just wondering. Me, Kuwabara, and Kurama are going over to Grandma's [1] house. Wanna come with?”
 
“Hn…and what makes you think I'd do something like that?”
 
“Oh, I don't know….but maybe it's because, she's got all the best ice cream in the world?”
 
“Ice…cream?”
 
Yusuke sweatdropped at Hiei's questioning look. A little after thinking,[2] Yusuke realized he forgot that Hiei referred ice cream to `sweet snow.'
 
“Ehe…did I say ice cream? I meant sweet snow…”
 
And the minute Yusuke said that, Hiei left in a flash.
 
“…I take that as a `yes.'”
 
~At Genkai's~
 
Yusuke had just arrived at Genkai's temple, and was greeted by everyone. And by everyone, I mean Kayko, Shizuru, Yukina, Botan, Kuwabara, Kurama, and of course, Genkai. But someone seemed to be missing.
 
“Uh, hey. Where's Hiei?”
 
“He said something like `Need to get a drink', or something like that, and then headed off to my kitchen.” Genkai answered the boy, taking a sip of tea.
 
“So, what shall we do?” Botan asked. Yusuke began thinking, and then got a smirk on his face.
 
~5hours later~
 
It had been five hours since Yusuke had arrived. And they must have had done everything that you could do indoors. From playing videogames, to playing poker, to playing Truth or Dare, to playing Spin the Bottle. Heck, they even played Twister! And the strangest thing is that Hiei never came out of the kitchen.
 
“Don't you think Hiei's been in the kitchen for quite some time now?” Botan questioned.
 
“Yes. She is right. Hiei hasn't returned.” Kurama agreed.
 
“Well, let's see what he's up to.” Yusuke suggested. He then got up and headed to the kitchen, followed by the others. He opened the kitchen doors to reveal a totally messed up kitchen. Ice cream cartons were scattered all over the place. Ice cream itself somehow dripped from the cartons and onto the floor. And sitting in the middle of the kitchen with his back turned to the door was Hiei.
 
“HIEI! WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO IN HERE?” Yusuke shouted. No answer.
 
“Hiei?”
 
“…”
 
“HIEI?”
 
“…”
 
“HIEI!!!!!”
 
Slowly, Hiei turned to the others, a bewildered expression on his face. Suddenly, it disappeared, only to be replaced with a goofy grin and a hyper-out-of-character-voice came out of his throat.
 
“Hehe….I will become a squirrel COMMANDER!”
 
To Be Continued…
 
kst: OMG!!!! IT TOTALLY LACKS HYPER-NESS!!!!! Oh well. The hyperness will appear in the next chapter.
 
Hiei: *grips stomach* Too….much….sweet…snow…ugh *passes out*
 
kst: (o_0') Well...that's what happens when you eat your heart out Hiei! Anyways, this was just the beginning, so stay tuned for the next chapter!
 
I WILL NOT UPDATE UNTIL I GET 3 REVIEWS!
 
Bankotsu: Review or I shall hunt you down and slice you up.
 
kst: BANKOTSU! Be nice! Anyways, I will accept flames, because I know I suck as a writer. But still REVIEW OR NO UPDATE! SAME GOES FOR MY OTHER FIC, The Problem With Transferring Schools. THAT FIC ONLY HAS TWO REVIEWS! SO, ALL YOU DAMNED GHOSTS OUT THERE, REVIEW!!!!!
 
Authoress's Notes:
[1]: If I've watched my episodes of YYH closely, I believe that's the name Yusuke gave to Genkai…not positive, but I have a good feeling it is.
 
[2]: OMG! OOC-ness!!! I'm sorry! I forgot that Yusuke and thinking don't go together…
 
ANYWHO
 
kst: Ja Ne!