Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Hiei Loves? ❯ Fire and Ice Just Don't Mix Part Two ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Sorry it's been taking so long. But school just started and I've been sorta, well heh heh. Getting into trouble. Oops. (ANIMESWEATDROP) Yeah well, here it is.

Chapter Ten: Fire and Ice Just Don't Mix Part Two

Sutana awoke in an abnormally hot dungeon, her head throbbing. She groaned and sat up to look around. It was your normal dungeon; rock walls, rock floor, chains, a door... (yeah...no bars this time) and a spread out pile of hay covered with a red silk blanket, that she was sitting on. "Where am- Yukina!" she jumped up. "What did they do with her?!" she ran to the door and when reached for the handle red electricity sparked from the knob and shock her hand.
She yelped in pain and retreated her hand. She uncovered her hand to look at her fresh wound. Red scratches covered her hand and blood slowly trickled out from them. "Kuso." she looked back at the door and glared. "Fine, if they want to play that way then it's fine with me!" she clentched her fist and summoned her spirit energy, it engulfed her hand and flared out.
She ran at the door and punched it with all her might. Static surrounded her whole body and she let out a scream as it repelled her and smashed her into the wall on the other side. She whimpered as she fell back onto the bed of hay. 'Can't...give...up.' she gripped the blanket and gritted her teeth as she sat up. She managed to crawl to the edge of the bed when the door creaked open. She looked up to see Domo.
"Where is Yukina?" Sutana growled. Domo laughed. "She is fine, for now at least. But you don't look to well." he smirked. She gave him a death glare. "It seems you had a little run-in with the door." he snickered.
"Grr. You ass-!"
"Tch tch." he shook his finger at her. "Now now. Don't do that. I simply came here to offer you a deal."
She glared getting a bad feeling about it all. "What kind of deal?"
"Well," he shoved his hands into his pockets and walked closer to her. "I promise to not harm your friend...Yukina; on one condition."
"What is it?"
"If you were to let me do as I pleased with you."
"W-what do you mean?" she asked a bit unsure about 'what' he meant.
"Well, lets just say I have quite a grudge against Ice demons as yourself."
"So, if I let you...then you swear not to harm her in any way?" she said sturnly.
"Yes, and I've even made a 'treaty' I thinkyou would call it?" he took out his hand from his pocket and lifted it up as if he were holding someting, then a document appeared in his hand. "Just sign it, and it's done." he dropped a pen on the ned beside her.
She looked at it then hesitently picked it up. She took the papers and scanned over them quickly. "Hurry up." he complained. "I don't know if I'll make it back in time to stop my brother from doing anything." That was it, that's what she needed.
Without any more hesitation she signed it. He Immediatly snatched it back along with the pin. "Well then. I'll see you soon. First I must make sure your friend is alright." he headed to the door saying, "After all, a deal is a deal. Correct?" he turned and smirked at her. She turned her head from him and he left laughing.
Sutana stared at the floor. 'It's all for the better. And if Yukina's not safe then I'll kill him! Forget the deal if I find out even one hair was plucked!' she slammed her fists into the ground, breaking the stone into rubble.

~Uraneshi Residence~

Yusuke went crashing into the coffee table. "Hiei! Stop this!" Kurama yelled pulling him away from Yusuke.
"Damn it Kurama! He let those baka onis take Yukina and Sutana! There is no way in the seven hells will I stop!!" he got away from Kurama's hold and knocked him back, but before he was even away from Kurama Kuwabara was at Yusuke's throat.
"Urameshi, I can't believe you! " Yusuke punched Kuwabra away from him rubbing his neck.
'How the hell could he do that?!' Yusuke thought. "Listen! I told you what they said! They'll be fine!" Hiei glared at Yusuke and appeared infront of him then knocked Yusuke with and uppercut.
"Guys! Stop it!" Botan said limping out of one of the rooms. Keiko came out as well.
"Please stop!" Keiko yelled. "You've been at it for two hours! You'll kill him!" she managed to run over to Yusuke's side, setting his head in her lap. Hiei stepped forward.
"Move out of the way, unless you want to be hit."
Hiei growled. Keiko looked up at him and glared.
"Fine! But I won't ket you hurt him any more!"
Hie glared at her and clentched his fists. He trew his fist, Keiko closed her eyes waiting for it to come. A loud rumble filled the apartment. Keiko opened her eyes to see Hiei had smashed his hand into the ground.
He stood back up and walked over to the kitchen. "It's not worth it, if I have to hit someone who had nothing to do with it." he said walking into the kitchen. Kuwabara calmed down at seeing Hiei's withdrawl.
"We'll wait. Sutana nor Yukina will die. I just know it. They're to strong." Keiko said with a shakey voice, tears sreaming down her face.
"Keiko..." Yusuke smiled up at her certainty (sp?)
Botan went over to Yusuke and bent down beside him.
"Here, let me help." she was beginning to heal him when Yusuke stopped her.
"Don't even think about it Botan. You need your energy and rest."
"But-" Yusuke shook his head.
"Lets all just get some sleep." both girls ndded and helped him over to the couch.

~Hours Later: Kitchen~

The full moon shines through the window in the kitchen, the light crossing Hiei's path. Hiei sits on one of the counters with his arms crossed asleep. His eyes shot open in a glare. 'Someone's here.' he thought and jumped down from the counter and entered the living room. He went over to Kurama
and shook him, Kurama rubbed his eyes sitting up from the tatami mat on the floor.
"Hiei? What is it?"
"Someone's here." Kurama stared a bit confused but got out of the sheets and followed Hiei to the door. They both stood on each side of the door. The knob turned and the door quietly opened a bit, and then opened fully. Hiei lunged at the intuder, his katana at his throat...or do I mean her?
Hiei's eyes widedned, as did Kurama's. There before them, with a sowrd to her throat, was Sutana. SHe weakly looked at the sword. "Not another...blade..." she muttered.
"Sutana?!" Hiei whispered, dropping his sowrd. He grabbed her by the shoulders. "What happaned to you?!" he said keeping his voice low. All over were uncountable gashes and slices, all bleeding horrendously. Bruises followed all along her cheeks and jaw as well as two black eyes. Her couthes were ripped and shreaded from the use of a whip. And markings like the one from what the door made covered her arms and legs along with more bruises and gashes.
"She's fine Hiei...she's...not hurt." Sutana colasped in his arms.
"What are you talking about?" Sutana looked up at him her eyes half open.
"Y-yukina...they won't hurt her....he promised....go to...tournament...s-save her..." she clutched Hiei's shirt in pain then passed out, he head falling against his chest.
"Kurama, wake Botan." Hiei said with his head hanging. Kurama nodded and left for the room she was sleeping in. Hiei picked her up and layed her on the table. He stood beside her, staring down at her.
'Yukina's okay...but... "go to...tournament...s-save her..." ' he recalled her words. "Hn. You're such a fool." he leans down and kisses her cheek, then disapeers.


~Next Morning~

Everyone sits around the center of the room, circled around Sutana's mat. She slowly opened her eyes to see many faces starting down at her. "Er...good morning?" she said with an animesweatdrop.
"Oh, I'm so glad you're alright!" Botan said hugging her tightly.
"Botan! She can't breath!" Keiko pointed out.
"Oops!" Botan let go of Sutana who was now gasping for air.
"Hey, baka onna."
"Wha?" Sutana tilted her head back staring up er...down...uh w/e, at Hiei. She sat back up and turned to face him.
"Where is Yukina?" Hiei questioned. Sutana went silently solemn(sp?)
"She's...still with them." 'whats?!' filled the room. "It's a long story but, I signed a document with Domo saying that if I let him do what he wanted to me then he promised not to hurt Yukina. But what I didn't know was what he planned when he was done with me, he was sending me back as a messenger. He says we have three weeks till the Suichuu Tornament begins, and he expects us to enter it if we want to get Yukina back." the room went silent. Sutana hung her head as if in shame and griped the sheets around her. "I'm sorry, I should've saved her. But-" Botan and Keiko went over and started to say it's not her fault and patting her on the back.
"I don't see why you all are just sitting here." Hiei said standing up. "We need to be training." Sutana's head snapped up.
"There's more." they all turned back to her. "The tornament isn't like the ones you've been too. You need more than four team members."
"Yeah so, we've had to have five once." Kuwabara said.
"This one needs six."
"What a second. Where are we gonna get a fifth member let alone a sixth?" Yusuke said.
"I will be the fifth." Sutana said. "I'm stronger than I look, plus had eight years of martial arts."
"Okay, then what about the fifth?" Yusuke asked. Sutana smiled.
"Did and done." she said.
"Who?"
"What? You want to know?" ANIMEFALLOVER.
"YES!" YUSUKE/Kuwabara said.
"Oh, sorry. I can't tell you." ANIMEFALLOVER. '
"Why not?!"
"Because....it's a surprize." AIMEFALLOVER.
"Will you stop that?!" Hiei said quite tired of them falling over for the third time. Sutana stood up.
"Even though there are only three days, and it mite be good to train together," she started and got everyone's attention. "I will be training by myself."
"What?! But why?!" Yusuke exclaimed.
"It's just, I train better by myself. Ask Hiei, I'm sure he knows what I'm talking about. I just improve better that way. Besides, I want my capabilities to be a surprize to you guys." she headed to the door. "See you guys in three days. Koenama can give you the info on the tornament. I have to go to Genkai's to get my stuff and tell her, so sayonara!" she left.
The room was silent, no one dared to speak.


(okay, because I didn't want to get into detail blah blah blah. I'm skipping to the day where they are going to the tornament. Oh, just so you know; Hiei went off to train by himself too, Yusuke left also, as did Kuwabara and Kurama. Lets just say Sutana's words sparked their interest and they were curious.)


Three Weeks Later

Yusuke and Kuwabara were waiting for their friends in the forest, where they were to await the boat. Not many teams where there. There seemed to be only eighteen other people. Yusuke turned his attention to the bushes, hearing a rustle coming from them. Kuwabara turns to him.
"What's wrong?" he says but Yusuke hushes him. A figure stepped out of the bushes and when came into view Yusuke smiled.
"Long time no see, eh...Kurama?" Yusuke said. Kurama walked up to his two friends.
"Indeed." Kurama was wearing the same outfit he had on in the Dark tornament. (you know, the white outfit he was wearing wheb he fought Gama/Toya? well that one.) "I'm guessing Sutana, Hiei, and our sixth member haven't arrived yet?" Yuske nodded.
"Hn, you spoke to soon, Kurama." They turned around to see Hiei walking out of the shadows. He was wearing his usual outfit but he slung his trench coat over his right shoulder.
"Hiei, nice to see you came." Yusuke said.
"So, all that's left is Sutana and the other person, ehoever that is." Kuwabara said. It seemed as if hours had passed but it had only been fifteen minutes.
"Alright, all you demons and nigens!" the tall man with a bad shave and shaggy brown hair and cruel blavk eyes called. There was a grunt in the crowd. "Oh, and demoness'."
"The boat is here, so hurry on up. You have been given two cabins per team. You have five minutes before we sail." with that everyone started to mount the ship. But the gang waited nervously.
"If she doesn't get here, there will be more bloodshed than there will be at the tornament." Hiei growled.
"Hold up!" they turned to see Sutana running up to them. She stopped before them panting. "Sorry...I took so long." she stood up straitening her clothes. She was wearing black baggy jeans and a white T shirt. Her hair had lengthened over the past three weeks and now reached to her shoulder blades.
" 'Bout time." Hiei said.
"Hey, where's our sixth member?" Yusuke asked.
"Huh? Oh." she turned around in time to see a tall figure coming out from the direction Sutana had just come from. They all were shocked at who it was when the person came into view. It was....


Next time on Hiei Loves, the gang is shocked at this new member od theirs and find a couple of things out about 'em. Not only that, but how will the rooming situation go? And there's a team that becomes quite a threat; they are strong maybe stronger than the Yu Yu gang themselves. See you all next time in The Suichuu Tornament.