Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Hiei meets the Purple Christmas Tree of Doom ❯ Hiei meets the Purple Christmas Tree of Doom ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Hiei meets the purple Christmas tree of doom.

@@@@@@

Kiddy- I have a headache. I can't think. I tried to write another chapter for The Silver Kitsune, but I think the headache made go stupid, or well, stupider. So I'm sitting at the computer thinking what to do, seeing as how I can't writing anything that requires a lot of thinking. Then I notice the little purple (Yes, it's purple) Christmas tree in my room. It has purple ornaments, a purple star, pinkish icicle things, and red lights on it. (Red and purple are my favorite colors) It gave me an idea for a story, and sense the story will be stupid, It won't require a lot of thinking. Problem solved! So read on peoples.

Disclaimer: I don't own YYH, but I do own the purple Christmas tree. ^^

@@@@@@

Hiei was at Kurama's house waiting for him to finish decorating for the party he was throwing later. "All done!" Kurama said as he placed a little purple star on the purple Christmas tree that sat on the coffee table. "Why is the tree so small, and made out of plastic?" Hiei asked. "Because I don't have time to get a big tree and decorate it this year," Kurama explained. "But why plastic?" Kurama just looked at him and sighed. "Don't worry about it Hiei." Kurama got up and put on his coat. "I have to run to the store, do you want to go?" Hiei looked at him like he was a radioactive monkey with two heads. "Why in the Makai would I want to go to one of those filthy ningen places?" Kurama sighed again. "Fine, stay here. But don't wreck anything!"

Hiei waited until Kurama had gotten a good distance down the street and then he walked over to the little purple tree. "Hn, this is one pathetic excuse for a tree," he said. "And your one pathetic excuse for a demon," a voice said. Hiei looked around but saw no one. "Down here shrimp!" Hiei looked down at the tree. "Did you just? No, tree's don't talk." "I do!" Hiei looked at the tree once again. "I am the purple Christmas tree of doom! Fear me!" "Hn, you're a tree." The tree looked insulted. (???) "How dare you! You shall pay!" The plastic icicle ornaments flew off the tree at Hiei. He just stood there and let them hit him; they were only plastic, after all. "Hn." The tree growled. "Take this!" The glass ornaments flew around the room and busted against the walls. One managed to get Hiei in the eye, but since it wasn't broken yet, it was the equivalent of getting hit in the eye with a sponge. "Your pathetic," Hiei said, laughing. The tree lunged at Hiei, but fell off the table and landed on its side. This made Hiei laugh harder. "Don't laugh at me!" The tree tried to strangle Hiei with the string of red lights, and this time it succeeded it getting him. "What the?" Hiei was now wrapped up with a string of Christmas lights. Hiei rolled all over the floor, trying to get untangled. The tree started to laugh hysterically.

As Kurama neared his door, he could hear the sound of things being broken. He rushed inside and saw Hiei rolling every which way, tangled in Christmas lights. "Hiei, what on earth are you doing?" The room was a complete mess. Furniture knocked over, broken glass on the floor, and any other damage that was imaginable. "Help me?" Hiei asked. Kurama walked over and untied the little fire demon. As soon as he was free, he grabbed his katana and sliced the tree into an uncountable amount of pieces. "Hiei!" Hiei looked at Kurama and said, "It was evil." Kurama looked at his friend as if he was a radioactive chipmunk with six legs. "Well, it was."

Kurama had cleaned up the mess just as the guests arrived. Yuusuke wanted to know why there was no tree. Hiei left the room. From the kitchen, he could hear Kurama telling everyone about "the evil tree". "Bakas." Hiei looked around the kitchen. "Hey, wanna cookie?" Hiei turned and looked at the voice. It was the stove. Hiei ran out of the kitchen screaming, much to the amusement of the guests in the living room. Kurama shook his head and said, "I don't even want to know."

@@@@@@

Kiddy- Done! I still have a headache though.

Kurama- Have your tried taking medicine?

Kiddy- Are you implying that I need medication?

Kurama- ^_^; No.

Kiddy- Whatever. Review peoples!