Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Hiei n' Weed ❯ Hiei n' Weed: The Trauma Comes to an End...or Has It? ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Once again, I do not own Yu Yu Hakusho or any of it's characters. Hnn, I wonder how much it would cost to own Hiei. Wow, that would be so co0OL! Ehem, anyway, on with the story…

Yusuke sighed in relief. "It's good thing that Hiei didn't find out that we saw him ehh do what he did." "Yes, it would have completely demolished his ego if he knew that he had been acting like such a-" Yusuke interrupted. "Stupid ass? Yep that would've destroyed him for sure. Esspecially since he spent half the time dancing and singing with Kuwabara." They both thought about what had occurred once more and burst out into uncontrollable laughter. "I was so happy that they both finally passed out after preformed that second song for us, or I would've been traumatized for life!" said Yusuke. "And thank goodness that whatever Kuwabara smoked knocked him out too. Otherwise, that would have been a disaster." Said Kurama. Yusuke continued. "Yeah, it's also a good thing that we took him back home and cleaned him up, because I know that whatever Kuwabara had he most likely took from his sister's stash. And she would've had a fit if she that he was going through her stuff." They both laughed a bit more and then resumed to their normal ways.

Mean while, Kuwabara sat on the couch eating a snack. "Man, that is by far the weirdest dream I've ever had in my life! I'm never smoking that shit again." He said. "Gee, all I can remember is smoking and then dreaming about singing and dancing, but after that everything is a total blank. Ahh, whatever, that's what I get for smoking whatever it is I was smoking." He thought to himself. "Oh well, I wonder what's on the Disney Channel?" Kuwabara picked up the remote and changed the channel to Disney.

Hiei was now at his house on his couch as well. "Kuso! I can't ever let that happen again!" He said to himself. "I'm too vulnerable when I'm in that state that those damn baka humans call highness. That's the last time I smoke when I'm out somewhere. I'll just have to restrict myself to weekends now, and I'll have to smoke a lot less to top it off." He paused think for a moment and sighed. "I can't believe that it was all just a dream. It felt so damn real." He stood up and proceeded up to his bedroom.

*3 weeks later on a Saturday afternoon*

Hiei had smoked again for the first time in 3 over weeks. Though he didn't have enough to make him pass out and have very strange dreams, he did have enough to make him hallucinate and act a bit strange again.

The song Time of My Life comes on from the movie Dirty Dancing. Hiei is surrounded by many little pink elephants.

*Hiei*

(in tight silky black underwear once more)

Now I've had the time of my life

No I never felt like this before

Yes I swear it's the truth And I owe it all to you

*one of the little pink elephants*

'Cause I've had the time of my life

And I owe it all to you

*Hiei*

I've been waiting for so long

Now I've finally found someone

To stand by me

*one of the little pink elephants*

We saw the writing on the wall

As we felt this magical

Fantasy

*Hiei and the little pink elephant*

Now with passion in our eyes

There's no way we could disguise it

Secretly

So we take each other's hand

'Cause we seem to understand

The urgency

Just remember

*Hiei*

You're the one thing

I can't get enough of

So I'll tell you something

*both*

This could be love

Because

*Everyone*

I've had the time of my life

No I never felt this way before

Yes I swear it's the truth

And I owe it all to you

(song continues in the same paturn until it finishes and then the seen fades out)

Oh my gosh, I'm finally finished!!! :::CHEERS:::

Well, I'm sorry that the last 2 chapters were short but I really didn't think that it was necessary to extend my story any further. Well, please let me know what you think, and please no flames.

Thank you for reading my fic!