Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Hiei's Dare ❯ Breaking The Rules ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author: CCD

E-mail: Cruelseasons@yahoo.com

Date last revised:
November 25, 2003

Date Story Published: June 14, 2003

Hiei's Dare

Chapter
9:Breaking the Rules

I'm back! Yea! I finally got a chance to write a little bit today. I also have put the girls back into the story. Hiei is a little OC. I tried to go for his attitude during the 3 Artifacts Series and I don't think I'm all that successful.

I'm still looking at applications for people to become Hiei's friends outside of their little circle so if you have someone send me a profile. I've picked one person because I liked their character, but I haven't had a chance to look at all the applications so you guys still have a chance. Anyway enjoy!

*************************************************************** ***************

Why did he have to find these? Hiei thought in dismay.

Hiei had known that he cried tear gems like the Koorime did. It was the only way someone could identify him as half-Koorime. Although Yusuke already knew what he was, it still bothered him. The gems were a constant reminder of what happened to him in the past and told of his family. Family was a subject that was sensitive to Hiei. His mother was dead, he knew nothing of his father and all he could do was look at his sister from a distance for the fear of her getting in trouble because of his past or hating him for not being the greatest person in the world. Hiei sighed and laid down on his futon. He hid the gems in his pocket until he could find a better place to hide them. He looked out the window.

I'm sick and tired of playing by Kuwabara's stupid boundaries.

Hiei got up and went up unto the window sill. He saw the tree outside and jumped out on it. It felt good. He decided that it was something he needed to do. He jumped trees and rooftops until he reached the school. He stood outside of Akashi's room on a tree limb. Akashi was yelling at Kuwabara and his gang of friends while everyone else including Keiko.

Why do we have to put up with their cruel punishments and their ranting? They have no right to punish others when they are the ones that should be judged.

A smirk came across Hiei's face. He had a great idea to get rid of them once and for all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~

Angel and Hinoki looked out the window when they felt that Hiei was nearby. They saw him standing on a tree outside of Akashi's science room. They could hear the teacher yelling at some of his students. They both smirked and began to pass notes.

"Why do you think he's out there and not in here?" Hinoki wrote.

"I don't know. He's an odd character, definitely a loner. It's hard to say." Angel wrote.

We need to find out some more about him. We need to find out if he's here for good or bad purposes and his relationship to Yusuke Urameshi. If we don't we could be in deep trouble.

They looked out the window again. Hiei was staring right at them from the tree. They then heard a voice in their head.

If you really want to know, I'll tell you, but first I need your help to do something. Meet me at the park when school is over and we'll talk.

In a blur they watched Hiei disappear before their eyes. When they turned to one another the bell rang for them to go to lunch. They walked into the cafeteria and sat down.

"What do you think, Angel? Do we meet him later at the park or not."

"You said yourself that we need to find more about him. I say we go."

"What if he double crosses us and doesn't give us the information?"

"Then we beat him to a bloody pulp until he does."

"Angel!"

"What?"

"Don't say that. We need to make an alliance with him."

"Fine then we go and help him with whatever he needs help with and earn his trust. Who knows he might give us what we want."

They both nodded and rose from their seats to go back to class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~

As the sun began to set the bells of the school rang to dismiss the students from their classes. Hinoki and Angel met in the front courtyard and walked to the park. As soon as they walked in the voice from earlier spoke again in their head.

It's nice to see some cooperation. Meet me at fountain in the middle of the park. I'll be their waiting,

The two of them continued to walk until they reached the fountain. They sat down on a bench and waited.

"I actually didn't expect you to show up," a voice from behind them said.

"We want to learn more about you and the only way to do that was to take you up on your offer," Hinoki said.

"Fine, if you'll help me, then I will tell you what you want to know."

"What exactly do you want us to do," Angel asked.

"It's kind of a little bit of revenge. I need to get revenge on two of the teachers in the school who have disrespected and made a mockery out of me. I need your help to help me carry out my plan."

"Do tell," Hinoki said.

Hiei told them his plan.

"I'm in. It sounds fun," Hinoki said.

"If she's in then I might as well enjoy myself as well," Angel said.

"Good, meet me here again tomorrow and we'll discuss further plans. Once we're through, I'll tell you what you want to know."

With that Hiei disappeared from their sight.

(I'm a wicked woman. You'll find out Hiei's plan next chapter. Also I'll try to add Hinoki and Angel a little more to the story. You'll also find out why Hiei is doing this so look out for my next update. Sorry this chapter is so short.)

*************************************************************** ***************