Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Hiei's frist camping trip ❯ Leaving ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Kurama walked upstairs to his room where Hiei still was. His friend was still thiniking if he wanted to go or not. He didn't care, he had better things he could be doing. But he'd never been camping before. "So Hiei," Kurama went to his dresser and got some old cloths and put them in his suit case, "Are u going or not?" He asked again.

Hiei stood up out of the chair sudendly in fustration from his indesivness. He stomped walked across the floor to that special window he seems to like so much. (seeing as he never uses the door) Hiei made his trademark sound and leaped out the window.

"Huh, guess thats a no." Kurama laughed a little and finshed packing. "Hiei is too curious, he'll fallow us or something." Kurama packed the rest of his cloths and smiled the whole time thinking about what Hiei was up too.

When he finshed packing he changed into some old jeans and a patterned red shirt. He put on his shoes and went down stairs, suit case in hand, closeing the door behind him.

He walked downstairs to find Yusuke and Kuwabara hidding in the next room from Botan. She kept yelling at them to Shut up and they were starting to get a little scared. "Kurama your ready!" Said Yusuke.

"Yes. So where are we going camping?" Kurama asked as they walked to the car. He seemed loulded then usual to Yusuke and Kuwabara, as if he were trying to tell the whole subdivsion where they were going.

Yuskue got in the drivers side and Kurama got in the passenger side before Kuwabara could get there. "Haha Kuwabara! You get the back!" Said Yusuke.

Kurama asked again where they were going. "There are some woods near Yukenia's House that I thought we could use." Said Kuwabara.

"Wonder why were going by Yukenia's house..." Kurama thought outlould making Kuwabara blush a little. Kurama turned to him as Yusuke pulled out of the drive way. "Plan on stoping by Kuwabara?"

Kuwabara turned away and smiled that 'love' smile he gets everytime he sees a preaty girl! "Maybe."

Everyone laughed, even Kuwabara.

Hiei was sitting on a tree in Kurama frount yard, watching them get in and leave. He had heard just about everything. That sly Yokia would get there before them. Time to go vist his sister! (pst: Yukenia dosn't know.... yet.. hehe)

Hiei raced threw the trees to this sisters house. Passing many cars, including the one the two humans are yokia were in. When he passed them it just seems as a black blurr but Kurama knew it was Hiei. He smiled a little and went back to talking to Yusuke and Kuwabara. What were they talking about? Hell if I know, think of something!

He reached his sisters house way before everyone else was even close. He rested his a tree by a garden for a little bit.

Then he heard some humming. It was a tune he reconized. The humming got loulder and he saw her for the first time in about a year or so. She hadn't changed much. Still that medium length icy light blue hair, wearing a leaf green Kimono with a flower patteren on it.

Yukenia started working on the garden and Hiei watched her, looking at the rode here and there. She was still humming. Yukenia seemed so happy, that made Hiei feel good. He wanted his sister to feel happy... always.

Hiei got bored sitting there and jumped down from his tree making Yukenia jump. "AH!" She put her hand to her chest trying to get her breath back. "Hiei! Don't do that! You scared me half to death!"

Hiei bowed his head and appoligsed. "Thats alright Hiei. Its nice to see you." She bowed. "Would you like some tea?" She asked.

He smiled. "Sure." Now I know that Hiei seems all mean and stuff, but think, when he's one on one with someone he cares about he's not a total jerk. Plus, this was his sister, weather he admitted it or not, he loved her and would do anything for her.

Yukenia lead him inside and he fallowed. "Please sit down Hiei, how are you?" Hiei took a seat on the pillow at a low table.

"Fine I guess." He said. "And how are you doing? Enjoying life?" He asked.

"Oh yes, very much so. The people in the villages are so nice and the weather is perfect! Everything is great!" She poured some tea into too cups and set one infrount of Hiei.

"Thats good." He exclamied as he drank some tea. He heard a car comming, allthough it was a few miles away. He drank the rest of his tea and stood up. "Thank you for the tea but I have something I must do." He walked tward the door. "I'll come see you again in a little bit." And he walked out.

"Um.. Ok. Bye Hiei."


------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------
Ok, second chapter done, well what do u think now? I think I got most of the names right... right? lol R/R please