Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Hiei's incounter with .... It ❯ moooooooooooooo ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

"Hiei I need you to go get Kuwabara and Yusuke for me. We have a new mission." Koenma said. Hiei nodded and raced off to Ningenkai.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~

Hiei opened the health rooms door.

"AH!" The overly happy and hyper teacher said. "You must be a new student! Tell me your name and take a seat next to Mr. Urameshi!!!!"

"Hn… Hiei." Hiei said, but did not sit down. "Detective, we need to leave. Now. That neusence (SP?) of a toddler says we have a new mission."

"Sorry, Hiei, we can't miss any more school. Keiko and Shiziru have been on us lately about our school work. Said that if we missed on more day for a `frivolous mission' that our heads would be on a platter." Yusuke said gulping. Hiei was scary but Keiko and Shiziru……… he'd beaten Hiei…………. But not the girls…………… girls now scared him.

"TAKE YOUR SEAT HIEI!!!!!!!" The no longer happy teacher said. (@_@ can you say mood swings? Hiei: more like can you say PMSn' bi***?)

Hiei hned and sat down.

"Today, class, we will be starting on the reproductive system. Can anyone tell me anything about the reproductive system?" Mrs. HorneyToad (heh, HorneyToad) asked.

Surprisingly, Hiei raised his hand.

"Yes, Hiei?"

"Hn. You asked if we could tell you. That doesn't mean I'm going to."

"Tell us what you know or its off to the principals with you."

"Hn."

"HIEI!"

"Excuse me, Mrs. HorneyToad, but uh….. Hiei doesn't really have parents so I doubt he knows much about the reproductive system." Yusuke spoke up.

"Oh, he doesn't, does he?"

"Hn, I know enough to know that males and Koorime's do not mix."

"We're talking about real life here, Mr. Jaganishi (… don't ask… just don't ask.) NOT SOME MYTHALOGICAL WHO-HA!" (huh?)

"Hn."

"Well…. LIGHTS!!!!"

The lights went out and the film started.

~~~~~~~~ END FILM ~~~~~~~~

Hiei's expression: O__________________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________________ _________________________________________________________O

"Jeez Hiei I figured you at least knew something about reproduction. I mean you did grow up around only guys." Kuwabara said.

"Exactly! They were all gay!" Hiei shouted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No idea why I just did that. It was funny though, ne? ^^ buh-byez~!