Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Hiei's New House ❯ Hiei's New House ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hiei's New House


Chapter 1


Created By: SnowFlowerYukina


© Copyright


"Shuichi, you have some mail!!!" Shiori called from downstairs.

"I'm coming!!!" Kurama dropped his pencil and ran down the steps to get his letter. He opened it and read:

Kurama/Yoko Kurama/Shuichi Minamino/Fox,

You are invited to Hiei Jaganshi's new house tomorrow at 2:00 p.m. It is in the Makai. On the back is a map to where to go from the portal. Also, bring the fool, the detective, Yukina, Keiko, Genkai, Shizuru, Botan, Koenma, and Kurama. Oh wait, you are Kurama. Anyways, my house must be showed off so MAKE SURE you bring everyone. Also, I got a motorcycle.

From,

Who the hell do you think?

Kurama laughed at some of the words in the letter and thought `Hiei actually bought a house. And he wants to show it off! Anyways, I better tell the others.'

Kurama walked over to the phone and dialed in Yusuke's number.

"Moshi, Moshi?"

"Hello Yusuke."

"Kurama! Whatya up to?!"

"Well, I just wanted to tell you that Hiei bought a house and he's inviting all of us."

"HE GOT A HOUSE!!!"

"Yes, it's in the Makai. Anyways, we're supposed to be there tomorrow at 2:00 p.m."

"Well then let's all meet at the portal to Makai."

"Alright. I have to call the others so see you tomorrow Yusuke. Bye."

"Bye."

They both hung up the phone at the same time.

"Now it's time to call Kuwabara."

Kurama dialed in Kuwabara's number and waited a few minutes before anyone picked up the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey Kuwabara I jus..."

"Hey Kurama!!!"

"Yes, well, anyways, I just wanted to tell you that Hiei got a new house and he wants us to be there tomorrow at 2:00p.m. Also, bring your sister along with you. We'll all meet at the park."

"WHAT!!? THE SHRIMP GOT A HOUSE!!!"

"Yes..."

"I DON'T BELIEVE IT!! I CAN'T BELIVE THE SHRIMP GOT A HOUSE! I WONDER HOW BIG IT IS!! I WOULDN'T BE SURPRISED IF IT WAS..."

"Yeah, um, well, uh, goodbye Kuwabara!!" Kurama hung up the phone before Kuwabara could say anything else.

"Now it's time to call Yukina and Genkai."

Kurama dialed the number to Genkai's temple and it was instantly picked up.

"Genkai..."

"Yes I know about Hiei's house already and we'll be at the park tomorrow now we need to go bye." She hung up the phone.

"Okay, I need to call Keiko now."

He dialed up Keiko's number and she answered.

"Kurama, I already know about Hiei's new house. Yusuke called me. He called Botan and Koenma too and we will all be at the park tomorrow. Gotta go, bye!!!" She hung up.

"Everyone seems to be in a rush today."

Kurama started thinking for a second but then got tired of it and headed back to his room.

THE NEXT DAY/AT THE PARK

"Are we all ready to go?" Kurama asked them. Everyone nodded and then entered the portal.

"Now let's see. We go right, then right again, left, right, straight for two minutes, and then left. Hiei really thought this out."

So, they all followed the directions and five minutes later, saw this huge house with a nice black motorcycle next to it.

"This... is the shrimp's house. You've got to be kidding me."

"It's so big!!" Yukina jumped.

"Look! He even got a motorcycle too!!!" Yusuke shouted.

"Can we just go inside?" Genkai was getting impatient.

"Yeah, I'm getting tired of standing out here." Shizuru said while smoking her cigarette

Everyone got over their shock and entered the big house.

"It's about time you fools got here... excluding Yukina and Kurama." (No Yaoi!)

"Hiei, how the hell did you get this house!!!??" Yusuke shouted. Keiko hit him. "Yusuke don't be so loud!!!"

"Hn. I made Koenma give me a paycheck because I was getting tired of working as a Rekai Tentai."

"What!!! You never gave me a paycheck and I'm the grim reaper!!!"

"Hehehehehehehehehehe... sorry Botan"

"You didn't give me a paycheck either and I'm the detective!!!"

"Hehehehehehehehehehe... sorry Yusuke."

"You didn't give me a paycheck and I'm a human who needs a lot of money!!"

"Now, Kuwabara, I wouldn't give you the money for that reason."

"Are you people done yet?"

"Let's hope they are." Keiko said.

All of a sudden, the door slammed shut.

"Hiei, you have automatic doors too?" Yusuke asked him.

"No."

"So then, what was that?" Yukina asked him.

"I don't really know but I'm in the mood to `party' as you humans say.

"Alright!! Do you have any sake!!?" Kurama asked.

Everyone looked at him. They have never seen him act like this before.

"Hehehehehehe... sorry."

"Anyways, Of course I have sake.

"Then let's get this party started!!"


SnowFlowerYukina: Another fic made. I don't think this is going to turn about to be a good one. Anyways, please review.


© Copyright


Created By: SnowFlowerYukina