Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Hiei's School day ❯ Art Class ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hiei walked into his next class. It was art class. He sighed and sat down at a desk waiting for the rest of the students and the teacher. Ah the teacher. He wonders if he should be here, if he would be able to get threw the class.

What was he thinking, of corse he would. This is Hiei were talking about, he can do just about anything anywhere anytime! He dosn't back down! And he won't here either.

A few minuets later the class started to fill up but no teacher. Each student that came in looked at Hiei and he just glared and growled at them. "Stupid Humans.." he muttered to himself.

Sudendly the door swing open as if someone had kicked it in. It hit the wall leaving a mark from the doorknob. "Oh God..." Hiei looked at the teacher. It was the man that had killed thousands, including Genki. He was that evil man that killed for fun, that once scared them all, that... that.. That is now an art teacher! "Tougro?!" Hiei yelled out his name and the class went slient as if they knew of the things he had done.

Hiei stood and pointed his index finger at him. "How the hell did u get to become the teacher?!!!!" He asked, er, more liked yelled but same difference. (the same difference thing never made sense to me but aways)

Tougro was wearing black pants with a dark green shirt. "Sit down Hiei! Or I'll make you sit down!" He yelled. Hiei hesiated but sat down non-the-less. "I'll explain after class allright?"

"Humph! Fine." He crossed his arms. "So "Mr." Tougro, what are we doing today?" Hiei asked in a calm voice putting "Mr." in quote marks and using his fingers to empshise it.

Tougro stood up tall, and went to the board. "Glad you asked." He started. "Were going to draw dragons, an easy subject for you I'm sure Hiei."

It was funny really, they talked as if 24 other people weren't in the room. The whole class was completly confused so a student asked a question. He raised his hand and "Um, Mr. Tougro, a question if you please, Who is this person? And what is he doing in this class?" He asked pointing his finger at Hiei.

Hiei scowled at him. Tougro smiled and looked at the student. "His your new class mate. Everyone meet Hiei" A few people in the class said "Hi" or "Hay" and even "Hows it goin?" but all they recived was a "Hn." and perhaps a scowl.

Tourgo turned back to the board and wrote down instructions. "Take out your scetch book and a pencil, draw a template for your dragon then draw the final copy and hand it in when your done." He said and sat down at his desk infrount of the room.

"Um..." Hiei sat there for a few moment trying to figure out what a scetch book was. He knew what a pencil was, he saw Kurama use one all the time. Paper too, but never a sctech book...

"Hiei get started." Tougro ordered.

"I can't." He said with a confused look on his face.

"And why not?" He asked.

"Well for one I don't have a pencil." Hiei stared off. Tougro rummaged threw his desk and found one and gave it to Hiei. "Hn. And I don't know what a 'sketch book' is."

Tougro almost fell out of his chair. "Your kidding!?" Hiei shook his head, still with the confused look. Tougro sighed and stood up. "Does anyone have an extra sketch book our new student can use?" He ask outlould.

A young girl stood up. She had beautiful short brown hair and whore a light blue kimono with a light green sash. She looked about 14 or so. "I do Mr. Tougro." She handed him the brand new sketch book and went back to her seat in the back.

"Thank you Julie." He said. (Sorry love, I was think about u and you just got into the story, hope u don't mind... hehe)

"Its no problem." She said as she looked at Hiei. "You can have it, I've got many." She smiled at him and went back to her drawing.

Hiei took the sketch book. "Thanks." Hiei managed to smiled a little bit, this must be the only nigen that he didn't want to kill. (not counting Kurama) She's nice. He thought. Maybe we could be friends...

Tougro sat back down at his desk. "Now get started Hiei!" He exclaimed.

Hiei jumped, he wasn't paying attention. (he was looking at Julie.... oooo lol) "Right, a dragon." Hiei started to draw his template. It was his dragon of the darkness flame. It looked great and he actually was enjoying drawing it. The detail was exqusite! He started on his final copy. After a half an hour he was finshed.

To into drawing his dragon he didn't notice that just about everyone was looking around his sholder and were crouding around his desk. "That looks great Hiei." Someone said.

Hiei jumped again making him make a long black line across his paper. "Damn it!" He said outlould. Tougro was busy reading a book and didn't noice. Then Hiei remmbered the compliment. "Uh.. thanks." He said.

"Your welcome." The voice said. He reconized it, it was Julies voice. He looked up at her. Her eyes were squinted and she had on a big smile. "It really goes look great though. Sorry for making the mark."

Hiei looked back at his paper and erased it. "Its not ruined."

Julie smiled again. "Thats good!" She said. "Wanna see my drawing? I don't think its that good but..." She held up her sketch book and showed Hiei a gold dragon with a big fish in its mouth. Every scale one the dragon was carefully drawn. The wings were spreed and it looked like it just landed. Hills of trees and the greenest grasses were the backround.

"Your right. Its not that good." Hiei said. She saw Julie start to pout like a little girl that wanted to play but had no one to play with. "I mean... it don't look good... it looks.. um.. great!" Hiei said as a comeback.

Julies face turned from a pout to sure glee. "YAY! Your really think so?" She asked and Hiei just nodded.

Tougro was drawing something now at his desk, a dragon perhaps.

"Its good. I like it." Hiei said. A sudden burst of happieness shot threw Julie as she jumped onto Hiei's lap and gave him a big hug with her arms wraped around his neck she looked in his face.

"Oh, thank u so much Hiei. I though you might like my work!" She happily said. Then she noticed what she was doing and got off of his lap. She blushed a little bit, her face turning pink. "Uh, I'm really sorry about that. I don't know what came over me. I mean-" She was talking too fast and just decied to bow and say two plan words. "I'm sorry."

Hiei smiled at the nigen. She was very amussing and a great artist... preaty too. Hiei cought himself blushing a little too, and he looked up at her. She was staring at the ground with the hands behind her back holding her sketch book. "Thats ok." He said and then laughed a little. "That was the fist time anyone has ever jumped on my lap."

Tougro still sat at his desk, sketching something. "Just an half an hour left class, finsh up and hand it in. You may leave when your done." He said not even bothering to look up at the class.

Hiei still had a little more work to do on his drawing. "Almost done." He went back to work on it leaving Julie just standing there. She smiled, both of there blushes gone now. Julie took a seat next to Hiei and talked to him as he finshed up.

She did all the talking while Hiei drew. She talking about her family then asked Hiei about his. "I have no family." He said.

"But everyone has a family." She said. Hiei thought about Kurama and Yusuke... and even Kuwabara. "You must have one somewhere."

Hiei turned to Julie and smiled. "I guess I kinda have a family." He said and went back to his drawing, just a few more strokes and he'd be done and could go home.

Julie talked somemore and Hiei tried to pretend to be listening, but he was putting most of his attenion tward his drawing. 'Bla Bla Bla' he thought.

"Done!" He said. Hiei stood up and walked to Tougro's desk. "Here. All done!" He said as he placed it on his desk. "So whats the deal with you being an art teacher at Yusuke's school?!?"

Tougro smiled. "First off, nice work Hiei." Hiei just stood there, not saying a thing and waiting for his answer. Tougro sighed. "Fine, before I meet Genki I always loved to draw and I wanted to teach an Art class. And Keouma was in a good mood and felt like making Yusuke mad so he let me teach here. I had to agree to a few things but... so far.. its been worth it." He looked at Hiei then at Julie. "I made somethng for you."

Tougro held up a sketch of Hiei and Julie at the desk. Julie was sitting on Hiei lap with her arms around his neck. Her head was laid on Hiei sholder and they were both smiling. (awww I wanna be Hiei! no fair)

"I made a few adjustments. Thought you might like it. You were acting weird around her and I figured..." Tougro smiled and handed Hiei the sketch. "Enjoy." He said and went back to his book.

Julie walked up to him and looked over his sholder. "Awww we look so cute!" She said. Hiei smiled and turned to her.

"We don't don't we?" He made her blush and he left with room with the sketch. Julie fallowed him.

_____________

sighs FINALLY! I got it done! Well the story isnet done yet... probley one or more chapters but whatever. lol Ya know, I got anouther fic comming. Hiei's first camping trip! MUAHAHAHA!

HAHA! Hiei's got a girlfriend! (well not really and not that he can have my Julie aways) Thought it was a good twist ya know? lol Please R/R... u might not have to read, I think u might have done that allready but you can review! That'd be nice! ;)