Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Hiei's School Troubles ❯ Literature and History ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Yay reviews! I will do my best to make this story better, thank you very much! As I said I don’t own Yu Yu or anything else mentioned in this chapter!
---

Advanced Literature

Kurama and Hiei made their way down to second period, trying to pick up any sign of a demonic aura as they went.
“The demon must be masking his energy, that’s why we can’t pick up on him.”
Kurama said to Hiei using telepathy.
“Damn coward. He knows we’re here then, that puts us at a disadvantage.” The two communicated mentally as they took their seats, once again at the back.
“Kurama, what is this class about?” Hiei saw the teacher dust off a book on the shelf then flick through it, and through, and through it. “It looks stupid, flicking through books. What good is that?”
“It’s reading comprehension, you’ll see.”
Hiei did not like the look of the teacher as he stopped on a page and took a breath.
“Prepare yourself Hiei.”
The teacher instantly began quoting some of Shakespeare’s finest work,
“Mr. Jaganashi, what play features two lovers in a family battle based in the Middle Ages?”
“Why does everyone always ask me the questions?” Hiei replied, Kurama groaned.
“Because this is a classroom, Mr. Jaganashi, that’s what happens. Now, what is the answer?”
“Romeo and Juliet!” Kurama told him quickly, hoping Hiei would behave. Hiei didn’t, because he didn’t like this teacher who acted so superior,
“The answer is simple, ‘Romeo and Juliet’, baka.” He said in his haughty tone.
There was a silence, broken by Kurama hitting his head off of his desk.
“Mr. Jaganashi, I will see you at lunch for detention.” The teacher said calmly while he looked at Hiei evilly.
“Kurama what the hell is detention?” Kurama stared at Hiei, “What are you looking at me like that for?”
“Hiei,”
Kurama thought of the words he should choose, “detention is, hell basically.” That seemed to get the picture across to Hiei. “I can’t believe you have gotten a detention already, how will we find the demon now?”
Hiei doodled pictures of the literature teacher being eaten by a dragon for the rest of the period, the teacher was not happy when he saw them,
“What the heck are these supposed to be?! You better have an explanation mister!”
“Yes, that’s you being eaten. I’m a good artist aren’t I? I captured your ugly face perfec...” Kurama stopped him before he could say anything else and rushed him outside.
“Hiei what caused you to behave like that? You acted so, normal, in algebra.”
“I hate that teacher.” Was all Hiei had to say.

-Period 3, Advanced History-

“Hiei please behave in biology.” Kurama worried what Hiei would do next,
“Biology? History is next.” Hiei replied.
“WHAT?! But Botan said we had all the same classes!”
“Guess not, see you later.”
The bell rang and like a normal student Hiei went to history.
Kurama sighed, “Try to keep out of trouble.” He then went to biology. “That means that he’ll be having biology when I’m having history. I hope we’re not dissecting anything.” Pictures of Hiei butchering a frog with a knife entered Kurama’s head. “I really hope we’re not.”

Hiei picked a seat next to the window and looked at all the pictures in the room. ‘This class might be, boring, is there a class that isn’t boring?.’ He thought.
“Class today we will be discussing the art of medieval stories,”The teacher began,
Hiei groaned, ‘Not more stories, anything but that. This class sucks.’
“and how they tell us what life was like. Take demons for example, they’re in so many medieval stories yet there is no proof of demonic life in any scientific findings. So why did medieval people write about them?”
Hiei’s hand shot up, he’d seen Kurama do that in algebra and the teacher had called on him.
“Um, that wasn’t a question for you to answer.” The teacher said,
“Yes, but the reason demons appear in history was because they were always having wars with humans until they got locked up in the Makai. That’s why there is no bodily proof of them.” Hiei grinned, ‘Kurama can’t pick at me for that.’
“Alright, name one demon war.”
“The Plague.” Hiei replied.
“That was not a war.”
“It started wars though.” ‘I hate this teacher, he won’t shut up.’
“But demons didn’t cause it. Rats did.” ‘Shut up, baka.’
“Yes, demon rats.”
The teacher looked at Hiei, “Whatever.” ‘HA! You baka! I beat you!’
The teacher did not feel the need to call on Hiei again and Hiei was fine with that.
When he saw Kurama again after class he grinned,
“That teacher was stupid.”
“Did you behave?” Kurama asked.
“Yes, but he didn’t know that demon rats started the plague!”
“Hiei, demon rats didn’t start it. Ordinary rats did.”
“Whatever.”
__

So what did you think? Was it stupid?! Please r & r, next chapter is P.E. and how will Hiei survive detention?
Converting /tmp/phptzOQJK to /dev/stdout