Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Hiei's secret ❯ Leave me alone stupid Riddle's ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

(The next morning.) "(Yawn) Good morning." "Good morning Botan…" (Every one now awake.)

Kurama's making breakfast and Hiei, Keiko, Botan and Yuskake are cleaning the karaoke mess and Kuwabara is out cold from Hiei's morning slap.

"Hiei, you can change back today, don't be so miserable." "Yes… but not until night, I still have to put up with those idiots until then. (Looks up at the ceiling.) Do you think I should change back Kurama?" "Why?" "Because I think I'm more of a bother as male." "Don't say that koibito… you were never a bother to me…" "That's because your patient Kurama… but everyone else…" "Don't worry what others think." "I guess worry comes naturally to girls…" "Well I'll always be here for you." "Uhhh… Thanks Kurama." Yuskake walks in the room. "Hey, what are you to lovebirds talking about?" Ice starts to form at his feet. "Yo! What did I do?" "Sorry Yuskake." "He's a bit aggravated…" "Yeah well … I'm going to go to the Makai for awhile." "O.k. Hiei." "I'll be back." Hiei speeds out the door and into the Makai.

(Hiei's P.O.V)

Jumping branch to branch, Tree to tree. Wind cutting passed her, through her short jet-black hair and baggy silk pants. `What should I do…?' She slashed another tree down and jumping to the next.

(******** and ****'s P.O.V)

"This looks like great fun!" "You really are a Wild Card aren't you? No matter her future isn't bright anymore." Both laugh mechanically.

(Hiei's P.O.V)

"Do you dare cross the worlds little girl?" "Who are you hell-scum?" "Oh, she has a temper and a mouth." "Watch it, don't judge a book by it's cover." "Don't lecture me now… If you wish to pass you must answer a riddle." "If it lets me pass…" "But answer wrong and you shall die instantly." "Fine, death doesn't scare me, nothing does." "Humph…riddle me this!" "If two identical twins, with no difference except that one can only speak the truth and one only speaks lies, by asking one question how do you know which is the liar?" "You have one guess."