Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Hiei's Terrible Problem ❯ Hiei's Terrible Problem Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hiei's Terrible Problem

By now, you should've read T.T.T. If you haven't, please do so! I won't complain anymore. I did not make up Yu Yu Hakusho, Yoshihiro Togashi did. I did not make up T.T.T., Hoshi did. (User name LOVER-OF-HIEI) PLEASE, OH PLEASE REVIEW!!!!!!! NO FLAMES EITHER! Thanks!

The voice I heard was the voice of the curse. It was a girl's voice. "HIEI-KUN!" she cried, happily. "MY DREAMS AND WISHES HAVE COME TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AISHITERU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she wailed so loud, it even hurt all four of my ears. I looked outside the bag, and a young girl no older that 12 was clinging onto Hiei very tightly. Her hair was brown, and it was a little bit longer than her shoulders. Her eyes were brown and big, full of curiosity.

"Let me go, you fool! I don't know who you are, but I will finish you right now!" Hiei screamed managing to get her off of him.

"No Hiei, you can't destroy anyone here, because you'll go to jail!"

"I'll just kill the police!"

Kurama sighed again. "Aishiteru! Aishiteru! Aishiteru! Ai-Aishiteru! Ai-Ai-Ai-Aishiteru!" She continued to say `Aishiteru!' over and over again until Hiei said she was just a fool that didn't know what she was saying. Yet, she still had the biggest grin on her face.

"What's your name?" Kurama asked.

She started laughing her head off. She took Hiei's arm again and started walking up saying, "Hoshi! Hoshi! Otaku Hoshi's my name! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!" she started laughing again. That was so annoying. But the weirdest thing was that by the time we got to the top, she was pushing Hiei and Kurama together saying how much of a cute couple they made. But… by the time we were at the gate entrance, she was tugging on Hiei's arm telling Kurama to go away. "Hiei's mine!" she said. Finally, she went home. We all got in the car, feeling the same. So annoyed, you could kill something. "Mom, I don't think that this is the last time we'll meet her." I said.

Sorry for the short chapter. Remember that I made up the "Otaku Hoshi" thing. Not her herself. Please Review!