Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Hiei's Terrible Problem ❯ Chapter Five ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hiei's Terrible Problem

Ok, I'm almost finished with this story, and if you don't know how to review, then go to the bottom of any chapter, and you will see a list of things. Click 'write review' I didn't make up Yu Yu Hakusho. Yoshihiro Togashi did! I didn't make up T.T.T. Otaku Hoshi did! PLEASE REVIEW!!!!!!!!! NO FLAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kurama woke everyone up, and told us to get dressed. He let Hoshi in, after that. We did all sorts of things with her. We played: board games; card games; watch movies; eat candy; play outside; paint pictures and much, much more. I'll explain everything we did.

The first game we played was Sorry. Kurama picked his color for red, Hiei had blue, Hoshi had Yellow, and I had green. It was really fun, though I didn't win. Hiei went first, and he immediately got a card that said Move From Start As a matter of fact, everyone did. Except me. It took forever for me to get out of start. And then I was finally about to get one in home, and Hiei bumped me back to start. Anyway, Hoshi won that game.

The second game we played was Chinese Checkers. This game was super fun. You had to try to get all the marbles to the other side of the board. Hoshi got stuck, so she lost right away. Then Hiei got stuck. The same way Hoshi did. Kurama only needed to put 2 more of the marbles in. I only had one to put in. We both got stuck for a very long time. I, luckily managed to get out of my trap, and I won.

We got board of board games, so we took out a card deck and played Old Maid. You have to get matches with your cards, and whoever has the old maid in the end loses. I started out with old maid, and Hoshi foolishly took it. It past to Kurama, then me again. Then Kurama, Hoshi, Kurama, and we were about finished, and Hiei picked it! He lost!

We all decided to watch a movie, so we watched Harry Potter. It was about this boy who went to a wizard camp. Bad things always happen there, and Harry always solves the problems. It was really cool. But the best part was eating the popcorn! And candy, soda, milkshakes, and all sorts of things. We pigged out a little bit on candy, but oh well. It tasted good.

We decided we needed exercise, so we went outside and ran around a little bit. We ran, rode bikes (I got a toy bike cause I'm so small) Played basket ball (I also got toys with that…) we swam in the pool, and played DDR at the arcade (I only got to watch.) We really had fun.

At last, we started to draw. We drew a wonderful picture of Hoshi, Hiei, Kurama, and me. We used all sorts of colors of all kinds. It really looked pretty. Kurama hung it up on the wall.

Before Hoshi left, I said "How come you can't find someone else, and not Hiei?"

"Actually, I already have a boyfriend! HaHaHa…" She said. How could she do that? "Bakudan? You really are right! I must leave Hiei and Kurama alone! This really isn't my place. I will say goodbye now, but I must say bye to Hiei and Kurama!"

She ran over to Hiei and Kurama saying her goodbyes. I guess that was it! Here I am now. I don't know what will happen to me next, all I will say is if you are wondering, Read T.T.T.!!!!!! BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you liked the story!!!! I didn't make up any of the games. My next story takes place after the Saint Beast case. PLEASE READ IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And PLEASE REVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh yes, this was my first fan fic, it was supposed to be rushed, so don't get the wrong idea about my others.