Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Hiei the Dog Walker ❯ Chapter 1

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Hiei, the Dog Walker

AG- ok, this was started on a walk I took when I was dog sitting for a friend of my mom's. I took those two and my dog on a walk……thank GOD Luraia, my friend, was there to help though we are now trained acrobats!

Luraia- ^_^

AG- I own……………(looks around)………………..NOTHING!!!!!

//////////////////////////////////////

Yusuke stood on the cement sidewalk with twelve dogs on twelve leashes. He looked at his watch, "Oh man where is he?" He asked himself. He looked at each dog, some were small "There was a Chihuahua somewhere…" he said, some were large, either way he was getting paid each week to walk these little mongrels each day. Though today was different. Like school he wanted to ditch the dogs and go to the arcade. And his replacement was late. Finally, he saw a black blur reaching him. The blur stopped in front of him. The blur ended up being Hiei.

"What do you want spirit detective, and what's with the little……things?" Hiei asked.

"Ahhhh, your late three eyes! Hiei, I have work to do….for……Koenma but I told him that I have this job to do first, but he said that it was an emergency and I had to meet him across town right away so I was wondering if you could…." Yusuke lied yet was interrupted

"If I could go and talk to Koenma for you…right keep dreaming." Hiei said as he was about to leave, but Yusuke stopped him.

"No Hiei, if you could walk these dogs for me." Yusuke said.

Hiei glared at Yusuke, "you have GOT to be kidding me! I'd rather be babysitting the toddler then walking those…things…" He exclaimed.

"They're dogs Hiei! And you have to, Koenma told me that you had to or you have to go back to your little spirit world jail cell!" Yusuke lied yet again.

Hiei thought about it for a while. With his speed he could do it quick. But the point wasn't time the point was that he just didn't want to do it. Hiei felt himself becoming soft; he knew that the stupid human he was standing by was never going to let him leave. So he grabbed the leashes out of Yusuke's hands. "FINE!" He said as he started walking.

"Now remember Hiei, they have to return to their owners, alive!" Yusuke smirked, "Ha, I can't believe I got him to do it! Off to the arcade." Yusuke said as he walked in the opposite direction.

Hiei looked at the dogs. "What could these humans been thinking? Who would want one of these little……well who would want one." He said as the dogs were pulling him. It rained earlier that day so there were puddles everywhere. He was actually thinking of pushing the smug poodle into a deep puddle, a very deep puddle. Then he saw the pug go to try and drink from a muddy puddle. "NO! DON'T DRINK THAT!" he yelled as yanked the small dog away. As he was yelling at the pug all other eleven became devious and circled around Hiei and tangled him up in all the leashes. And as a squirrel walked by all the dogs decided to run after the squirrel. Leaving Hiei on the ground and dragging him until he realized what happened. He jumped up and was about to attack the dogs, when something caught his eye. The Arcade and a certain someone who he now knew was lying to him, "Spirit Detective! YOU ARE DEAD!" He yelled leaving the dogs behind.

Yusuke looked at the enraged Hiei blankly "uhh, Hiei, you aren't supposed to be on this side of town…"

"It wasn't MY decision! I was dragged by those mongrels for couple of blocks because they decided to chase a squirrel!" Hiei yelled.

Yusuke just chuckled. "So where are the dogs now Hiei I'll walk them back home."

"I left them outside." He said as he began to walk away.

"Ok, I hope the knots aren't too tight." Yusuke joked as he walked out to get the dogs.

Hiei looked at Yusuke, "knots?"

"yeah you tied them up so they wouldn't run off right?" Yusuke asked.

"Those dumb animals are stupid enough to not stay where you put them?"

"OF COARSE NOT!" Yusuke screamed as he ran out to see that the dogs were gone. "Oh man, we will NEVER find all twelve dogs!"

"We? When did this become a we?"

"Since you didn't tie up the dogs! YOU NEED TO HELP ME!"

"I am sure the dogs will find the humans they belong to." Hiei said as he turned to walk off.

"THERE DOGS HIEI!" Yusuke screamed again as he ran off to find them, "BESIDES I WON'T GET PAID!"

Hiei just walked away. "Hn, I am still not going to help."

The Next Day

Yusuke was sitting at a table in his neighborhood diner as Hiei walked by the front window. He walked in. "So did you find those dogs yesterday?"

"Yes, and got paid with no help from YOU!"

"I walked the dogs didn't I?"

"With that group, they walked you more or less."

//////////////////////////////////////

The End! My first one shot! ^_^ HAPPY! So tell me what you think! ^_^