Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ High School rocks! ❯ Punks + Preps = sweet love an war ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

High school rocks! (YYH style)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Disclaimer: I do not own yyh, if I did, I would be filthy stinkin rich, and it would have Kilala, Artimus, and Dustin in it! Ok well on with my new corny story! Hope ya'll like it! BTW: Kurama is waaaaaaaaaay OOC…..but will change back to the `normal' Kurama later on.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 1: Punks + preps = Sweet Love, and of course…..War!

The alarm buzzed in Dustin's room. He slapped it off, then slowly stirred awake. He threw on some black jeans, a navy blue shirt with the Nike symbol on it, sneakers, and a black bandanna. On his way down to the living room, he grabbed his low-slung backpack, and his CD player, which had a Blink 182 CD in it. Once in the living room, he searched under some dirty clothes to find a half eaten pop tart. He stuck it in his mouth and headed towards the high school, Blink 182 CD blaring, as he walked.

In another house, a girl arose from her peaceful slumber. She looked at her clock and saw that she only had 10 minutes to get to school, so she quickly threw on a baby blue toob top, black leather pants, blue and silver eye shadow, boots, and a necklace that her mother had given her before she had passed away. One her way down to her living room, she grabbed her backpack, and her books that were needed for the new school year. Her pitch-black dog, Shadow, barked at her then nosed the empty food dish to her feet. She sighed and grabbed the dog food, pored some into the bowl, and sprinted off towards her new school, eating a slim fast bar as she ran.

At the school I saw all of my old friends and….my arch rivals. There were 4 main groups in her school, the preps, the geeks, the norms, and…..the punks. The ones she and her girlfriends hated the most. The punks, Yusuke, Hiei, Kuwabara, Kurama, and Dustin, had been giving my friends, Artimus, Yukina, Keiko, Botan, and I, the preps, a rough time ever sense 3rd grade.

"Hey baby" Yusuke said as he grabbed Keiko's ass. She blushed a deep red, and went back to putting her stuff in her locked.

"You guyz leave her alone!" Yukina demanded.

"What are you gonna do about it" Kuwabara said cornering her.

"Uh….." Yukina tried to speak, but was too shocked by Kuwabara's sudden cornering to say anything.

"Any other objections?" Yusuke asked cockily.

"Yeah, I've got an objection, how about ya'll beat it, you guyz have been tormenting us sense the 3rd grade…..can you guyz give it a rest now?!?" Artimus shouted at Yusuke.

"Hey Youko, show her a thing or two….." Yusuke snickered as Kurama started to get closer to Artimus, who was really regretting what she had just said.

"You leave her alone Kurama!" Botan said as she kicked his shin.

"You dare hit Kurama?" Dustin said, closing in on her.

"Well…..it serves him right!" she said bravely.

"Wrong answer" Yusuke said, signaling Hiei to close in on the last girl…..Kilala.

"You touch me you die!" I said as I got into a fighting stance.

"Hn…..you are gonna fight me?" Hiei said laughing, "I don't think so" he said grabbing my wrists. I jerked wildly, and broke free from his grasp. "I see you have a bit of a fight in you" he snickered.

"Yeah enough to keep a jackass like you away" I snarled back.

"Hn cocky are we? We'll just have to duel it out then" he said cracking his knuckles.

"I'd take you any day of the week!" I said also cracking her knuckles.

"Hmm…..I never knew that a prep like your self could fight" he laughed.

"Omae o korosu!" I said as I hurled my fist at him. He dodged quickly to the right and tried to counted attack. I caught his fist and shoved him backwards into a locker. I picked him up by the collar of his shirt, snickered, then threw him aside.

"You think you won?" Hiei laughed, "If that is the best that you have got, then you will never make it in this school!"

"Hey Hiei, class is about to start, lets go" Yusuke said, pinching Keiko's ass once again, "Later toots!" he said as he strode off to chemistry.

"I'll deal with you later" Hiei said, collecting his stuff then following Yusuke.

"I'll be waiting koibito!" I laughed as he turned around and glared at my comment.

"Later Yukina" Kuwabara said, patting her ass, just as Yusuke had taught him, as he left to follow his gang.

"Later sweets!" Kurama said, pinching Atriums' cheek as he also turned to leave for chemistry.

"Catch ya on the flip side baby!" Dustin said to Botan grabbing both cheeks on her ass.

"Those boys are gonna pay!" I said grabbing my chemistry book and heading towards the class with my friends close behind me.

"Ok class, now turn to page 55 of your textbook…..follow the instructions carefully…..get a partner…..of the opposite sex" Mr. Morgan said as he sat down in his desk to grade papers. The boy all passed glances before enacting the plan. Each one went to my friends and I. Kuwabara, to Yukina, Yusuke, to Keiko, Dustin, to Botan, Kurama, to Artimus, and Hiei, to me. Us girls all passed looks of distress, then went to work.

Yusuke and Keiko managed to blow up their project, causing a fire which sent everyone into a frenzy. This is where we would get the boyz back. Sense the room was filled with smoke, the boyz could not see us, so we each took our lab partners and placed a kiss upon their lips.

Dustin drew back from Botan, but she pulled him closer. Yusuke pushed Keiko down. Kuwabara grabbed Yukina's ass, although he had no idea it was her. Kurama lightly kissed Artimus back. It was my turn, my turn to get Hiei back…..I placed my hands on his hips and drug him towards me. Then I gulped, and kissed him. He seamed taken aback, but then deepened the kiss. He placed his hands behind my head, and pushed me even further into this kiss. His tongue slid across my lips, trying to find a weak spot to where he could get his tongue in. I was shocked and opened my mouth to gasp, when Hiei's tongue darted in. I sat still for a moment wondering what to do as Hiei's tongue slithered in my mouth. Then I realized that this was my evil plan, not his…..so I quickly added some tongue to the kiss as well. `You wanna play fox, fine I'll play with you' Hiei thought as his hands crept up my toob top. I shivered slightly, then remembered that it was in fact MY plan. So my curious hands crept down to his belt.

The fire alarm was going wild, the smoke, still as thick as ever, you could hear people shouting, some screaming, and Mr. Morgan telling everyone to `be calm'.

Hiei started to pull down my toob top, when everything went quite, the air became fresher, whispers could be heard, and a familiar voice said something.

"Mr. Jaganshi, Miss Fang, I want to see you two out in the hall now" Mr. Morgan said. Everyone was staring at us. The smoke had gone away, and the fire alarm had stopped wailing. We both blushed a deep, deep crimson. Yusuke gave Hiei a thumbs-up as we stepped outside of the classroom.

"School is not where you make out, Mr. Jaganshi!" Mr. Morgan shouted at Hiei. I stood quietly beside Hiei, staring at my feet all the while Mr. Morgan shouted at us.

"Chill Jeff…..we were only doing our science project" Hiei said. I looked up at him.

"Oh, and does this `science project' involve making out in MY classroom!?!" he shouted.

"Yes it does" I added in, "See our science project is too see how teachers react to teen love, you reacted negatively, sir" I said sweetly. Hiei and I exchanged looks.

"So you are saying that in every class, you are going to make out, then see what the teachers reaction is?" He asked infuriated. He turned around, opened the door to the classroom and yelled at them to shut up, or he would admit everyone of them a detention. While he did this, Hiei and I mouthed words back and fourth.

`How did you come up with that idea?' I mouthed.

`I saw the science fair poster just as he took us out of the classroom' he mouthed back, pointing at the sign that said:

*~*~NATIONAL SCIENCE FAIR!~*~*

Be ready to enter with an idea next Wednesday, sign up sheet below, please take one!!

"Well if it is not ok with you sir, then we will forget our idea and figure out a new one" I said in my I-do-no-wrong voice.

"Well…..I do not approve of you idea, and so I forbid you to continue your project, understand Miss Fang, Mr. Jaganshi?" Mr. Morgan said in a disgusted voice.

"Understood…..we will think of another project to do, thank you for being so understanding Mr. Morgan!" I said happily. I glanced at Hiei, who seamed to be thankful that he knew a prep, who was on good terms with the teachers.

The bell to switch to the next class rang…..Mr. Morgan finished up his lecture by saying something like `that was really stupid of you Mr. Jaganshi, to make out with Miss Fang. I will see to it that you get detention for a month!' but I coned him out of it, and told him that it was my idea. He took my word and let us go off to math.

In math Hiei and I sat next to each other, talking about how we both did a good job covering up. Artimus and Kurama sat next to each other, talking about my, and Hiei's ordeal. Kuwabara and Yukina sat next to one another laughing. Yusuke and Keiko sat next to each other, Yusuke apologizing for grabbing her ass. She kindly accepted his apology, and asked him if he wanted to sit with her and the other girls at lunch. He agreed. Dustin and Botan were really hitting it off, laughing and talking like old pals.

After math it was lunchtime, we all headed to lunch, where some more crazy shit waz about to happen!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Wow guyz, 1,742 words, not counting this. That is a lot of typing. Well I hope that ya'll like this, it was inspired by reading my brothers story…..His pen name is Kicker Of Elves or Elfs sumptin like that…lol I forgot….but try and look him up…..if ya'll think I'm good…..Then ya'll will think that he's great! Well ne wayz, it is 1:00 am in the morning and I have school to attend to tomorrow…..Then it is spring break….wooo hooo! All right, well please R&R, flames are accepted, but will not be paid attention to, so don't waist your breath. Also….this is completely original, so don't no one say that I copied this from somebody, cuz I didn't….okey dokey guyz, time to hit the hay.

Kilala

BTW: the word count is now 1,874!