Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ High School rocks! ❯ Detention ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

High school Rocks (YYH style)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Disclaimer: I don't own the yyh characters, nor do I own Dustin, cuz he is my bro, and nor do I own Artimus, cuz she is my best bud…..Ok well on with the chappy! *Anxious face*

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 3: Detention

Right after geography class on Thursday we all: Yusuke, Kuwabara, Kurama, Hiei, Dustin, Botan, Artimus, Yukina, Keiko, Tanner, Greg, Kyle, and me, met up then headed towards the detention hall.

"This really bites!" Keiko wined.

"It isn't that bad" I said smiling at Hiei…..who was working up the courage to ask me out on a date.

"No it is ok once ya get used to it…..I spend half of my life in detention!" Yusuke said putting his arms behind his head…..as if strolling through a park. We reached the detention room, took our seats, the opened our books, and started to work. Yukina worked on her chemistry homework, Kuwabara worked on his…..well…..he worked on figuring out a way to ask Yukina out. Keiko wrote Yusuke's name all over a piece of not book paper. The jocks all talked about their upcoming football game, while Artimus, Kurama, Botan, Dustin, Hiei, and I all talked about what we were all going to do this Saturday. While we all did this…..the teacher was out chasing a boy named Joey through the halls.

"Ok so I think that we should all…..uh…..Hiei…..look at what Kuwabara is doing to your…..er…..sister" Yusuke said turning pale. Hiei looked over and saw the worst thing imaginable. Kuwabara was…..frenchin his sister! Hiei stood up with a growl and marched over towards Kuwabara.

"He is really gonna get it now!" Kurama said shaking his head. Hiei balled his fists up tight…..then…..simply grabbed a book and slammed against his own head, then calmly walked back to his seat.

Everyone ~ *Anime falls*

"Uh…..Hiei, you ok?" I said waving my hand in front of his face. He smiled awkwardly.

"Uh…..Hiei?" Artimus said cautiously.

"Mmm?" Hiei said swaying a little.

"Yo man, you ok?" Dustin asked shaking him a little.

"Mmm" he nodded his head yes.

"Uh…..is everything ok with Hiei?" Yukina asked.

"I dunno" I said placing my hand on his head, "All I feel is a huge bump, geeze how hard did u hit yourself Hiei?" I asked shaking him a little.

"Mmm…..Kilala……will you go out with me on Saturday night?" he asked half conscious.

"Uh…..sure, why not….. are you sure your ok?" I said blushing.

"Yeah" he said, rubbing his head, "Remind me to kill Kuwabara when I feel better!" Hiei said, grinning as Kuwabara cowered in fear at the thought of the `shrimp' beating him up after school.

"Kuwabara wont be the only one being killed" Tanner snickered to his friends as he cracked his knuckles and glared over at Hiei. Hiei met his glare…..smirked, then resumed talking among his friends. The teacher arrived 5 minutes later…..out of breath from chasing Joey down the halls. Detention hour passes quickly, we all grabbed our stuff and headed towards our houses.

"Hey Yukina, Keiko, Artimus, Botan…..do ya'll wanna come over to my house tonight?" I asked walking out the doors of the school.

"Sure!" they all answered in unison.

"Maybe we could even call the boys, and see if they…..." Keiko started.

"Oh Keiko, we couldn't invite the boys over to her house!" Yukina said getting on her bike.

"It's ok…..Whatever Keiko has planned, I'm sure we could do" I said smiling.

"Hey lets have a sleep-over at your house!" Botan said happily. Then we could all talk about the boys.

"But I don't have enough room at my house" I said.

"I have a LOT of room at my house" Yukina said happily, "The only thing that we would have to put up with is my brother, but I'm sure that he'll be gone" Yukina said brightly.

"Ok, so everyone is ok with it being at Yukina's house?" I asked. Everyone nodded, "Ok well then Yukina's house it is!" and with that we all went to our houses, to get the stuff we needed for out sleepover.

Meanwhile…..

"Hey guyz, do u wanna come over to my house tomorrow night?" Dustin asked.

"Sure" Yusuke said, slinging his backpack on his back.

"Why not" Hiei said smiling.

"Are the girls gonna be there?" Kuwabara asked with a stupid grin.

"Yeah I'll come over" Kurama said, grabbing his backpack.

"Maybe we could all stay the night" Kuwabara said thinking about Yukina.

"Well my house isn't big enough" Dustin said, grabbing his CD player from his backpack.

"Mine is" Hiei smiled.

"No way, I'm NOT going to the shrimp's house!" Kuwabara said waving his hands in front of his face.

"Ok, how about you guyz….?" Hiei asked, turning to Dustin, Kurama, and Yusuke.

"Sure" they all answered in unison. As they walked they saw the girls giggling about something. Kurama picked up on what they were talking about and told his friends.

"Well this'll make it more fun" Hiei smiled.

"Loads more! Ok shorty, I'm coming, count me in!" Kuwabara said, smiling at Yukina.

"You just assured your death" Hiei mumbled as he waved bye to all of his friends.

"What did you say shorty!?!" Kuwabara said getting up in Hiei's face.

"If you don't get out of my face now, then I will kill you" Hiei said calmly.

"Oh that does it, you are sooo going down!" Kuwabara said putting his fists up.

"Later, I have business to attend to" Hiei said walking off towards his house.

"CHICKEN!" Kuwabara yelled.

"BAKA!" Hiei shot back. By now Dustin, Kurama, and Yusuke were all in hysterics. "Later guyz" Hiei said.

"Later Hiei….." Dustin said, walking towards his house.

"Yeah, later" Yusuke said also walking towards his home.

"Bye" Kurama said, walking off towards his mother's house.

"I"LL GET YOU SHIRIMP!" Kuwabara yelled.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Ok well there it is…..chapter 4…..*sighs*…..not very many reviews eh? O well…..the only reason I keep posting notes is thanx to you few reviewers *gives you each a plushi of your favorite anime character* Later ya'll.

Kilala

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~