Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Hot Healing ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

AN: Hello All! I was going to let you choose but being the lazy person I am I will write that you go with him. You know you wanna! Here are some of my comments to your reviews:

Inkheart- I hate little people too. But I only have 1 older bro so I guess I'm little to him. ^_^U plz don't hurt me!!!

Crimson Suns- Hiei the Manslayer. I guess it does sound a little weird. Sry about assuming but actually some people I know actually are that dense. Heehee. I am actually sometimes. Thx for the constructive criticism!

Hieis lil girl - thx. I would have asked the same thing if someone did that to me!! Although I don't think a rapist would hop into your window. ^_^U that's a Hiei thing!

HIEI LOVER - Uhhhhh………. Thank you.

Kaniki Niwa - lol that's true!! Oh well. Hiei is loved by many.

Reikka Shinen - Thx. Why he stalked you is explained in this chapter. That would have been stupid if he followed you for no reason.

LunaGoddessOfFoxes- Thx. Heres the update!

Ok here goes…..

 

 

 

Right when you were about to give Hiei your answer you heard you so called father come in. You heard him starting to walk up to you room. "Ok, I'll go with you." You said quickly.

"Aren't you gonna fix that?" Hiei said referring to your arm. It was covered in blood from the cut earlier.

"No time." You said. Then your `father' came in with a gun. That was new. Usually the weapon of choice was a knife or fists. Hiei threw you over his shoulder and jumped out your window. Right before were out of site your father shot you in the shoulder. You then blacked out. Right before you blacked out you heard Hiei say, "Don't die yet ningen. We need you."

 

You awoke in a white room. There wasn't much in it. You were lying on a bed and there was a door for a bathroom and a door to the hall, and that was it.

 

That was 3 years ago…..

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~ !~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!

In one year you got to now Yusuke, Kuwabara, Kurama, and Hiei. As the usual story you found out you were a demon. A mix between a kitsune and a bat demon. You were needed to complete a really hard mission. Eventually you learned your powers and defeated the monster.

Two years after staying with the team you moved out and found your own land. You know have long black hair and purple eyes. You have a black fox tail with a white tip and black fox ears. You are wearing black shorts and a dark blue tack top. You fight with two swords. Both of the hilts are white and have a black fox head painted on the bottom. The Spirit Detectives are now about 17. (AN: You never fell in love with anyone just to let you know. But you DID think all of them we kinda cute. Except for Kuwabara of course. ^_^)

~^~^~^~^~^~^~~^^~^~~^^~^~^~~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~~^^~^~~^^~^~^ ~^~^~^~~

 

**Somewhere with you in a forest**

 

You were sitting on a tree to the entry of your territory. Your were really bored. Then four figures walked onto your grounds. You hopped in front of them. "Hey, you're on my grounds. Back off." You said with confidence.

"Look like this one wants a fight." Said one of them.

"Don't fight her!! Girls should never be hit!" Another said. He was pretty ugly by the way. His face looked almost demented. (Guess who it is!)

"I'll fight her. I've been itching for a fight anyway." Said one of them walking up. He was about two inches taller than you. (AN: you are about 5'2. Short much? JK I'm only that tall myself. ^_^)

It was a fierce fight. Then he knocked one of your swords out of your hand. You were able to cut him on his arm. Then he came out of nowhere and pinned you. His cut arm was holding a sword over your heart. The other arm was pinning your shoulder down. His legs were stratled over you. That was a huge mistake. No good fighter ever made that mistake except for a person you knew and haven't seen for 2 years. But doesn't mean you can't counter the move. You pulled your legs to grab his neck and flip him over.

You were now sitting on top of him the same way his was except your leg was pinning down his torso. You and him got up and scooted back from each other. "_______? Is that you?" he asked. "It's me Hiei."

"Hiei?" you said smiling a little. "Oh my God!!!" you said running up and hugging him. He just stood there. He never like hugs. You let go. "Oh sorry I forgot. You hate hugs. I didn't even recognize you. You got even more buff than before. And I thought it wasn't possible!" you laughed.

You turned around to see Yusuke, Kurama, and Kuwabara with a confused face. "It's me, ______. Remember? Hot fox?"

"Ohhhhh, I s that really you?" Kurama asked. You nodded.

"It's good to see ya, _______!" Yusuke yelled.

"Yes, it really is." Kurama said.

"Wow!!!!!" Kuwabara yelled." You got prettier!!"

"Uhh, thanks Kuwabara. So how did you know that was me anyways?" you ask.

"Nobody can get out of that hold except for you. Espicailly that way." Hiei said rubbing his neck.

"Oh. Sorry about that. So what brings you to my neck of the woods?" you asked.

"It turns out we need your help." Kurama spoke up.

"Really, how so? I'll help you in anyway I can. You guys DID save my life a number of times."

"Well Koenma discovered something in your blood sample that we took before you left. It turns out you can heal people to perfect condition….." he explained.

"Cool. How?" A dead silence grew among the group. "Hello?"

"We would rather not say." Kurama said uneasily. "Koenma can tell you."

 

"Ok, lead the way." You agreed. `I wonder what their talking about. Why won't they just tell me? Oh well. I kinda want to see if the baby has grown up yet anyways.' You thought. Once you got to the end of the forest you remembered Leo. Leo was your pet tiger. E was actually a white tiger. You could communicate with animals so he was your assistant sort of. More like a friend though. "Hey guys could we stop for a second?"

"Sure, but why?" Yusuke asked.

"I have to do something." You turned around and whistled. A minute later a huge white tiger came to view. (AN: For all you peoples who watch Inuyasha, imagine a white tiger as big as Kilala.)

`Hey Leo. I need you to take care of the territory for me. Remember those guys I told you about who saved my life? Well these are them. They want me to see the prince. I'll be back as soon As I can.'

`Ok and ______, be careful.'

`Don't worry. I'll be fine.' You smiled and walked away from your home.

 

30 minutes later of catching up and thinking about the good times you and the guys arrived at the castle. You walked the through the giant double doors. There sat Koenma is his teen form. You didn't know he had two looks.

"WOW!!!!!!!! Koenma, you got older!!!!!"

"Yes it's good to see you too, ________. But I've always been older than you."

"Yea but now you look older. Hey to tell the truth you're kinda cute!" You admitted. (AN: If you don't think Koenma is cute in his teen form sorry. You're gonna have to think I right now!!!)

"Actually _______, Koenma learned that trick right after you left." Yusuke said. He walked over to Koenma. "But do this….." he poked Koenma in the side and he poofed back to baby size. "And you have your old Koenma back."

"Aww, that's too bad. Maybe in the next 100 years you can really look that way." You said. "So you want to explain how I can heal people?"

"Uhhhhh…" Koenma started." You have to ……..make contact with them."

"Ok, so if I touch them they heal?" you asked.

"Not really. You have to make emotional contact. Hugging with emotion heals them a little. Kissing is half-way and……….. Having sex with them will give them their energy back 100%. But you will be tired after any of these action depending on how much energy you give." Koenma explained without making eye contact.

"Oh my gosh." You plopped down on a couch. All the guys were already sitting. You happened to sit next to Yusuke. You looked at him. Automatically you imagined him naked. You then snapped your head the other way like you had been slapped." So I'm most likely to loose my virginity to one of these guys?" you asked but when you looked up Koenma was gone.

You looked at all the guys trying hard not to imagine what you say with Yusuke.

"I need to go to the bathroom." You said getting up. You walked to the garden instead.

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~

There you have it. I feel kinda weird. PLZ PLZ PLZ Review. I want to know if that was good or not. Thx. ^_^